Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: GredandForge

Ha ha.😆
I agree with ya. But so much screen space is given to these negative roles. Its like they want to support villains. I don't see that apology they were supposed to give for treating Badi Bi like that.😡

Is Badi BI going to be the Babuji of QH? Whose only job was to sit paralyzed in a wheel chair? ðŸ¥± Actually I realized I don't mind Tanveer as long as she makes Immi' s life a living hell. And stays a minimum of two scenes away from Asad. ðŸ˜†
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Firebolt

[

Is Badi BI going to be the Babuji of QH? Whose only job was to sit paralyzed in a wheel chair? ðŸ¥± Actually I realized I don't mind Tanveer as long as she makes Immi' s life a living hell. And stays a minimum of two scenes away from Asad. ðŸ˜†

I hope not man. I failed to see this similarity. Thanks for pointing it out😲

Firebolt thumbnail
Hell that dude who acts like Vikram was better than Imran. ðŸ¥±
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I personally think that Tanveer's role in directly affecting AsYa is over..now she will use the Imraan angle...usko sirf paise se matlab hai..kahin se bhi aaye
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Isko kehte hain positive thinking😆

shruthi seriously yaar...i hate tannu..and i am sure i wont be able to appreciate amraplali even in future😆..and even for imraan i don't wish tannu...she is evil..and no one deserves her.😆
yaar i just want ASAD and ZOYA to get married now...because now delay in marriage seems lame😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

I personally think that Tanveer's role in directly affecting AsYa is over..now she will use the Imraan angle...usko sirf paise se matlab hai..kahin se bhi aaye

i just want to now uske dialogues kaun likhta hai🤢
Firebolt thumbnail
How rude of me, I'm Shriya BTW. I am ermm usually too involved with Desi soaps than what can be considered healthy 😆 
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

How rude of me, I'm Shriya BTW. I am ermm usually too involved with Desi soaps than what can be considered healthy 😆 

hi shriya🤗
i am sujata😳
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
Firebolt thumbnail

Thank god for that. I swear I almost stopped watching QH with the Tanu/Jammy overdose at one point ðŸ¥±

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Shriya..I am Shruti