Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Am assuming ur headache is gone. 😆

No its increased after i watched PKD with my mom😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Aswini-

tbh i don care about Najma and Imran😆 let them do watever they want..just tell Asad to grow a stubble and cut his hair (his lips are normal now so i don mind😆) anyways stubble and haircut are not happening anytime soon..this show gives us so many reasons to crib😆 I started laughing when he was looking at the sky while hugging Zoya😆

Asad- permanent prude😆
Zoya-Permanent runaway bride😆

@bold-Exactly..Am scared he is gonna do that even when they do the deed😲 Bahut baari padegi😆
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Zoya is now getting her typical character to the fore..U love each other..marry each other...uski life is pretty straightforward..don't want to marry, run away..u love somebody, get married...

And it's pretty understandable because she has never seen family dynamics at play...

Don't gimme that. She doesn't even know that it hurts feelings when you are rushing things.

For all the bhashan about the importance of relationship, and after her own marriage broke, she should know the dynamics like the back of her hand.

rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Zoya is now getting her typical character to the fore..U love each other..marry each other...uski life is pretty straightforward..don't want to marry, run away..u love somebody, get married...

And it's pretty understandable because she has never seen family dynamics at play...

Exactly.. Once she gets married to Ayaan, she'l realize how her one time marriage principle is outdated and impractical👏 She'l understand the merits of punar vivah👏
-Aswini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

@bold-Exactly..Am scared he is gonna do that even when they do the deed😲 Bahut baari padegi😆

do the deed😲  Super cynical Ranjini is most needed now😆 he ll never do that...even today its coz of zoya oly😆
-Aswini- thumbnail

Exactly.. Once she gets married to Ayaan, she'l realize how her one time marriage principle is outdated and impractical👏 She'l understand the merits of punar vivah👏

😆 no she wont...she ll be thanking her stars fr saving her from Prude Asad😆
Edited by -Aswini- - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: GredandForge

Don't gimme that. She doesn't even know that it hurts feelings when you are rushing things.

For all the bhashan about the importance of relationship, and after her own marriage broke, she should know the dynamics like the back of her hand.

Yaar don blame the poor thing..Once she gets married to Ayaan, she'l understand everything😳 Bachi dheere dheere sab kuch samaj jayegi😳 Hai na Sruthi?😳
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aswini-

do the deed😲  Super cynical Ranjini is most needed now😆 he ll never do that...even today its coz of zoya oly😆

Arre they wont even get married in the first place..Doing the deed toh bahut door ki bath hai😎 Happy?😆
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yaar don blame the poor thing..Once she gets married to Ayaan, she'l understand everything😳 Bachi dheere dheere sab kuch samaj jayegi😳 Hai na Sruthi?😳

If you look at it, she is at fault. She's the reason for this mess. Though unknowingly. Dilshad just mentioned it in the passing and she took it upon herself. She called Faisal. She is even suggesting them to get together. Granted she wants the bhala of all. But how can she ignore everything?
-Aswini- thumbnail

Arre they wont even get married in the first place..Doing the deed toh bahut door ki bath hai😎 Happy?😆

and yo are back with yur pessimism👏😆 but i think asad got scared abt these things oly after that SR fiasco😆 coz before that he was lil open abt his feelings..i was super shocked with his first date plan😆 i never expected that from him..that bitch scared the shit outta him😆 no wonder he cudnt come out of the trauma😆