Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

I don't even...

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I am super pissed with Imran right now. More on that later

The episode started of very well. I would've loved to see Asad angry but this is good progress. My gripe has always been that the characters never seem to think through anything. Asad and Zoya are handling it as mature individuals. Zoya feels grown up now.
I love Asad for saying he doesn't want Najma to become the daughter-in-law of Haseena. 
I love that he's concerned for Nikhat which made me wonder what would've Ayaan done in this situation? 

Zoya and Asad declared that they will stay together, so what does this imply in the future?

Asad always is on tenterhooks. He is ever scared of losing Zoya. 

This hug is definitely a step towards more passionate hugs I hopeBig smile
Zoya looked turned on while Asad kept mopingD'oh

Gaffur is reaping the rewards of his sins.
Razia escaped!

I hate Imran. That jerk is insensitive.
I don't understand the hurry. And what's he going on about Najma and himself? Does it mean that they are together again? 
Its been what, two days? Why would you want to get these together soon?
And why is no one asking the reason?Angry

Humeira is back. How will she explain the oddities is to be seen.

P.S: I miss you ShrutiHug

Edited by GredandForge - 16 August 2013 at 10:35am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

melmel29bambizzlehumii95Mini-Moonrabiacasaojas143-QH-fee-feejemiiimmigreat54coolphoolmachar13Zanutixasya04antiquegoldteddy25AnkaheeSana70Niharika17XDPagalKuriXDdivyabelleCanadianChikjujubelove.asad.zoyatashug9Niyati_21chibi_deeaJo_Pinchyvijayata123frozen.devilAADHIDEVbaublesNoe123_vineeta_tvbug2011-Aswini-life4meAsya_KaJenakaswan-khaleesi-anushreemishrakankabhorrisingsea101Nikita_SmithTeja....KambakthIshqGulaaboGroverAddictsoni595metoyouNithiya95MoronsKiMallika...Tanu...NazarLaayeNaa-jawaria-GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnahsjdnusksmsjnautanki_anurajnid68raneebMisHumptyDumptyrogerrockssumaiya14xxMATSxxBadtameez_Dil

aksasya IF-Sizzlerz
aksasya
aksasya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
TODAY'S EPISODE WAS AWESOME...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForge-jawaria-

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye...Hug...the episode was nice..Asad and Zoya are handling this very well...

Happy that Asad remembers Haseena...the hug was really awesome...Turned on Zoya and Moping Asad..in characterLOL...

The date on that calendar is correct...but it did look like may in the precap earlier TBH...

Humeira questioning the changes is amazing attention to detail...

P.S: Zoya talking about Nikah ek waada hai...aaj toh ZoYaan will rise like a phoenix...LOL

P.P.S: the precap is so ominous..I am not liking this...I am scaredCry...

Great post Neha...u should do so often

Edited by starsinmyeyes - 16 August 2013 at 10:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchySana70AnkaheeCanadianChiktvbug2011-khaleesi-KambakthIshqGredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Iman is such a demoralizing creature. >.< And worse will be when Nikhat says to Asad all is fine bhaijan -_- 

Najma - She looked as if she went into depression LOL 

Dilshad - Mirrored our reactions ROFL 
Yes Dilu you HAVE to stop all these ROFL 

Rest - WHAT A BRILLIANT EPISODE AFTER AGES. Cool

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13QuboolianCanadianChikSana70AnkaheeJo_PinchyiheartChaikankabhor-khaleesi-GredandForge

chibi_deea Goldie
chibi_deea
chibi_deea

Asad and Zoya were incredible. And Imran... he is so eager to get married to Najma cause he's scared Tanveer may spill out the truth. As much as I try to like just a little bit I just can't. He say he can't stand what Tanveer did to him but he is picking up parts of her behaviour and actions.

Edited by chibi_deea - 16 August 2013 at 10:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

antiquegoldCanadianChikshikaDDGredandForge

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Gud post Ne!!! 

Why is Imran pushing all the blame on Nikhat. Nikhat ne rishta toda, that's true. But kiski wajah se toda, shdn't he clarify that??? It looks like he was eagerly waiting for this engagement to break so that he cd wear his running shoes n sprint towards KV for Najma's haath. Loved Asad saying that he doesn't want his sis to be Haseena's DIL. I thought he had forgotten abt Haseena n the small gift he gave her in the name of dowry!!! LOL

I'm glad that the AsYa hug was passionate though not too passionate as I'm sure it'll build up. If they show too much passion too soon ppl tend to lose interest by the time they get married as in most shows IMHO LOL. This hug is preparing us for more intense n romantic AsYa scenes in future. We better get them as we deserve them. CVs are u listening???LOL

Why do I have a feeling that Ayaan is gonna tell Humeira that she took part in a play where she played the character of Rajni??? LOL.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainicherryfrasierAnkaheeCanadianChikJo_PinchySana70chibi_deea_vineeta_Noe123tvbug2011shikaDDMarysaakankabhoriheartChaistarsinmyeyesGredandForgerogerrocksxxMATSxx

Niharika17 Goldie
Niharika17
Niharika17

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Loved Dilshad for her reaction..she understand the consequences

Imran deserves only Tanveer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForge

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Well Asad had to mope after the running shoes comment, he already fear losing his loved ones so it would effect. Rest I agree, was a nice episode, really nice actually and it's always been lovely to see the siblings relations in the show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiJo_PinchyCanadianChikiheartChaiGredandForgexxMATSxx

Go to top