India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Kheer mein Swaad nahin aaya! (Page 2)

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@ Micron - Did bhabo cry??? I didn't notice any tears on her eyes... She was still stubborn not letting her emotions...Ouch Also i don't think Suraj will ever give space for bhabo to talk on monday... Straight away pack up & leave.. Matter khathamLOL

@ TP - The spoilers show only surya leaving RM & spending 15th aug with NCC group... They are keeping the upcoming track a secret... They only release fun filled offset segmentsConfused Nothing revealed as of now... There are chances for a leap if SurYa comes back to RM or SurYa staying out then there might be drama...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011timepass.NJ.Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

Shobi today's epi was Sooraj making a last ditch attempt to save RP. He is level best trying to explain that Sandhya can be bahu and IPS. But the problem is that now Bhabo's ego and pride is very much hurt. One thing Sandhya won, not only that SRK told Sooraj spoke to her in between because of that she won. Bhabo pride is hurt very much that Sooraj has chosen Sandhya over her and Sandhya has chosen Sooraj over Bhabo. In other words Bhabo understood that she no longer holds the key in SURYA relationship. 

But alas this time instead of listening Sooraj finally takes the decision to move out which is going to shock her , but her pride and ego will be so hurt she will ask him to go.
@Bold : When and how did Suraj or Sandhya choose each other over Bhabo? She never gave them a choice, she wanted them to chose her and only her and even love her unconditional LOL. If she really wanted to give them a choice she wouldn't have taken Sandhya alone to the temple to blackmailed her.Tongue Ahhh KEY to Surya relationship...that is exaclty what she wants...so that Surya will dance to her tunes and maybe even place a picture of her in the mandir and do her pooja...she would have loved thatLOL

For Bhabo nothing but her ego mattersApprove...she will put all the blame on Sandhya and hold her responsible for separating her from her son...she will not feel an ounce of guilt for stooping so low to make Sandhya lose.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73rajvtaLovePrajab2011timepass.NJ.Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobhana_dabh

@ Micron - Did bhabo cry??? I didn't notice any tears on her eyes... She was still stubborn not letting her emotions...Ouch Also i don't think Suraj will ever give space for bhabo to talk on monday... Straight away pack up & leave.. Matter khathamLOL

@ TP - The spoilers show only surya leaving RM & spending 15th aug with NCC group... They are keeping the upcoming track a secret... They only release fun filled offset segmentsConfused Nothing revealed as of now... There are chances for a leap if SurYa comes back to RM or SurYa staying out then there might be drama...
Yeh she had tears in her eyes in the precapLOL...really wish Suraj does not let her talk much on Monday...i am tired of her dramaLOL

oh i have high hope on Surya living separately, please don't get them back to the mad house. They need to suffer without Surya. But I feel bad for Bhabasa.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011timepassslodkagila.NJ.Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
@timepassji as of now these are my thoughts. Actually I was planning to do an analysis of Sandhya crossover after yes epi. But have put it on hold. I want to know what happens after NCC. Only then I can give finishing touches to it. 

Here are my thoughts

- Sooraj will not come to RM unless Bhabo accepts Sandhya with her dream. That's for sure. Dont know whether some sense will be knocked into Bhabo when Babasa speaks. or after a couple of days she misses Sooraj so much that she decides to accept Sandhya. Both seems bleak as a sudden change in Bhabo is unacceptable. 

- BS getting revealed or Momily issue out of control. Have more chances. When it is a matter of izzat of RP SURYA has to be there. So an SOS goes to them, they come back, solve the issue, Bhabo with reluctance accepts Sandhya with dream (More Chance )

- SURYA setting up a seperate home. If they are continuing with Sooraj's shop more emotional atyachaar on the way. Not only from Bhabo but also from HanumanGali. This will test SURYA relationship more and can make it much more stronger

- Last option SURYA moving completely  and setting up a shop somewhere. Then most probably there is leap. ( Least chance with both BS and Chavi's marriage still pending)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011timepassslodkagilaMicron.NJ.Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
True that we expect blasting aangan dramas but I liked this controlled one too (cannot take Bhabho's shouting).   At one point I was scared by Daisa's question whether Bhabho wants to dance on this occasion.  Thank God Bhabho was in total control today.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73timepassvish.narenslodkagilaMicron.NJ.Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@micron Sooraj knows that Bhabo doesnt like Sandhya becoming IPS, but he has gone ahead supporting her and coming to Sandhya she knew her EA was working on Sandhya in the first round. But when SRK told Sooraj spoke to Sandhya during break and after that talk Sandhya came back strongly. That means over her EA Sandhya choose whatever Sooraj had told her. So in a way she lost control of Sandhya. 

b2011timepassMicron.NJ.Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@micron Sooraj knows that Bhabo doesnt like Sandhya becoming IPS, but he has gone ahead supporting her and coming to Sandhya she knew her EA was working on Sandhya in the first round. But when SRK told Sooraj spoke to Sandhya during break and after that talk Sandhya came back strongly. That means over her EA Sandhya choose whatever Sooraj had told her. So in a way she lost control of Sandhya. 
Well I  doubt if Bhabo really heard what SRK said, cause she was in deep thoughts on how to proceed nextLOL

Even if she knows that Suraj spoke to Sandhya making her comeback with confidence and win, how is she not ashamed of her acts thenConfused. Instead she is blaming Suraj that he chose Sandhya over her. Why does Suraj have to chose between a mother and a wife. Why did she not maintain her dignity and her word that she would let Sandhya pursue her dreams if she wins the challengeConfused. So, she would have been happy if Sandhya lost the competition and everything goes according to her will and wish. If she never wanted Sandhya to purse her dreams why all this farce of challenge? Suraj did not put a gun on her head and made her agree. She agreed cause Bhabasa for the first time opened his mouth and told her how unfair she has been to Sandhya.

Also, if she really heard about Suraj speaking to Sandhya, then she must also understand Sandhya might have told Suraj everything because of which Suraj encourged her to win...is she not worried her double face is finally infront of her sonConfused

b2011timepassshruthiravi.NJ.Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i finished reading, WU n LU and post...!!

me tried watching, then got a bit bored..!! 
waise, no dialogues, just everyone in front of aangan, not even a good smile, except Bhabhasa encouraging Emily no +ve feelings...!!

so i thought to wait for next week, our CVs are again running late, looks like 15th would be celebrated on 20th or so..!!Wink

and IPK2 coming up news also cracked me...!!Confused (sorry not related, but kinda dumb here!!)

but Chavi replied she is happy 4 both!! what an improvement!!EmbarrassedClap good girl..!

and Vikram'sa's shots are taken separately?? eh...!! Geek looks like it is so...!!

LC will be out? and other truths?? in Aangan..!! nobody knows...!! 

b2011timepassslodkagila.NJ.Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

Go to top