Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shobhana_dabh

@ Micron - Did bhabo cry??? I didn't notice any tears on her eyes... She was still stubborn not letting her emotions... Also i don't think Suraj will ever give space for bhabo to talk on monday... Straight away pack up & leave.. Matter khatham😆

@ TP - The spoilers show only surya leaving RM & spending 15th aug with NCC group... They are keeping the upcoming track a secret... They only release fun filled offset segments😕 Nothing revealed as of now... There are chances for a leap if SurYa comes back to RM or SurYa staying out then there might be drama...

Yeh she had tears in her eyes in the precap😆...really wish Suraj does not let her talk much on Monday...i am tired of her drama😆

oh i have high hope on Surya living separately, please don't get them back to the mad house. They need to suffer without Surya. But I feel bad for Bhabasa.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@timepassji as of now these are my thoughts. Actually I was planning to do an analysis of Sandhya crossover after yes epi. But have put it on hold. I want to know what happens after NCC. Only then I can give finishing touches to it. 

Here are my thoughts

- Sooraj will not come to RM unless Bhabo accepts Sandhya with her dream. That's for sure. Dont know whether some sense will be knocked into Bhabo when Babasa speaks. or after a couple of days she misses Sooraj so much that she decides to accept Sandhya. Both seems bleak as a sudden change in Bhabo is unacceptable. 

- BS getting revealed or Momily issue out of control. Have more chances. When it is a matter of izzat of RP SURYA has to be there. So an SOS goes to them, they come back, solve the issue, Bhabo with reluctance accepts Sandhya with dream (More Chance )

- SURYA setting up a seperate home. If they are continuing with Sooraj's shop more emotional atyachaar on the way. Not only from Bhabo but also from HanumanGali. This will test SURYA relationship more and can make it much more stronger

- Last option SURYA moving completely  and setting up a shop somewhere. Then most probably there is leap. ( Least chance with both BS and Chavi's marriage still pending)
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True that we expect blasting aangan dramas but I liked this controlled one too (cannot take Bhabho's shouting).   At one point I was scared by Daisa's question whether Bhabho wants to dance on this occasion.  Thank God Bhabho was in total control today.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@micron Sooraj knows that Bhabo doesnt like Sandhya becoming IPS, but he has gone ahead supporting her and coming to Sandhya she knew her EA was working on Sandhya in the first round. But when SRK told Sooraj spoke to Sandhya during break and after that talk Sandhya came back strongly. That means over her EA Sandhya choose whatever Sooraj had told her. So in a way she lost control of Sandhya. 
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@micron Sooraj knows that Bhabo doesnt like Sandhya becoming IPS, but he has gone ahead supporting her and coming to Sandhya she knew her EA was working on Sandhya in the first round. But when SRK told Sooraj spoke to Sandhya during break and after that talk Sandhya came back strongly. That means over her EA Sandhya choose whatever Sooraj had told her. So in a way she lost control of Sandhya. 

Well I  doubt if Bhabo really heard what SRK said, cause she was in deep thoughts on how to proceed next😆. 

Even if she knows that Suraj spoke to Sandhya making her comeback with confidence and win, how is she not ashamed of her acts then😕. Instead she is blaming Suraj that he chose Sandhya over her. Why does Suraj have to chose between a mother and a wife. Why did she not maintain her dignity and her word that she would let Sandhya pursue her dreams if she wins the challenge😕. So, she would have been happy if Sandhya lost the competition and everything goes according to her will and wish. If she never wanted Sandhya to purse her dreams why all this farce of challenge? Suraj did not put a gun on her head and made her agree. She agreed cause Bhabasa for the first time opened his mouth and told her how unfair she has been to Sandhya.

Also, if she really heard about Suraj speaking to Sandhya, then she must also understand Sandhya might have told Suraj everything because of which Suraj encourged her to win...is she not worried her double face is finally infront of her son😕. 
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i finished reading, WU n LU and post...!!

me tried watching, then got a bit bored..!! 
waise, no dialogues, just everyone in front of aangan, not even a good smile, except Bhabhasa encouraging Emily no +ve feelings...!!

so i thought to wait for next week, our CVs are again running late, looks like 15th would be celebrated on 20th or so..!!😉

and IPK2 coming up news also cracked me...!!😕 (sorry not related, but kinda dumb here!!)

but Chavi replied she is happy 4 both!! what an improvement!!😳👏 good girl..!

and Vikram'sa's shots are taken separately?? eh...!! 🤓 looks like it is so...!!

LC will be out? and other truths?? in Aangan..!! nobody knows...!! 
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice EAT. They just dragged the episode and postponed the aangan drama. As I have always feared it is quite possible they may show Suraj leaving and then coming back after a few days. I just cannot believe they will break up the joint family. So all the expectations of the forum members will bite the dust. Bhabo due to her ego may allow Suraj to go temporarily but later on Bhabasa's prodding or sudden illness or some other khaand revelation may force Suraj to come back. IPS to woh RM main reh kar hi banegi amidst aangan dramas. I have said so in my earlier comments and as the serial progresses I am more and more convinced. Unless they show a leap of some kind. Kheer to mujhe bhi beswwad  abhi se lagne laga hain.Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shobi, nice post...

👎🏼 for yesterdays epi...i had so muchhh expectation but...
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You're right Shobana...we didn't get the dhamakedar episode I was expecting...but I guess the CVs thought it was enough to surprise us with some glimpses of Vikram and keep the real deal for next week...😆.
jhema thumbnail
Wonderful post Shobhi
U compiled out thoughts very well.

It was a  very dragging episode.
Poor Suraj and Sandhya they don't have rights to share the happiness of her victory.

Dhaisa is always there to put some more oil in the burning fire.

Bhabhasa comforting Emily is nice.