India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Kheer mein Swaad nahin aaya!

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
This is the coldest episode which I have watched... Even the momily track was better... Dull episode...Sleepy

"Kheer mein Swaad nahin aaya"

DABHily: Sitting in front of the TV/ Computer whatever.. Expecting a whole lot dhamaka...Day Dreaming

Dhaisa & co: Surpriseee... We are here to give you people Sirprisee Surprised animated emoticon(Sir prise means head acheD'oh by taking away half of the episode...Sleepy
DABHily: ShockedAngry  When will these women get out... Haye maara Ram ji...D'oh
Babasa: DABHily chill .. Relax enjoy Dhaisa. She is better than BhaboShocked
Embarrassed
SurYa are the only souls who understand us betterTongue
Wink
Sandy to Suraj: Suraj ji, DABHily is not happy. We should talk with them soon.Confused
Suraj: Yes Sandhya ji.. First of all I will send these ladies outWink Then we can start our Aangan drama as expected by DABHily...Embarrassed

All ladies out...Angry

Chaturi: DABHily take some Pizzaa..pizza smiley
Meena: (Comes running) What peesaaa (Money)Big smile give it to meDay Dreaming

Chaturi: Its not peesa bhabi , its pizza... A food item...LOL
Meena: Licking her lips ... Chalo koi baat nahin... Give it to me too...Embarrassed
DABHily:  Sleepy

Meena: eating pizza smiley Looking at DABHily... It looks like we would not get TRP's next week it seems... Why are they so unhappyConfused

Meena: (gathers courage to ask) DABHily what happened?Confused Why are you people not enjoying???

DABHily: Episode mein mazaa nahin AayaSleepy
Babasa: Oh come on DABHily. This is the most TP (Shaant) full episodeROFL Bhabo is having a lower tone only in this episode...Wink
Suraj: I know DABHily is upset..Wink But we assure you that sandy would come with me on monday without any doubt... She will not choose bhabo this timeWinkLOL Neither bhabo wouldn't stop herEmbarrassed We will show BhaSan break up for sureApprove

DABHily: K cool ... For once we are allowing this Shaant (TP) baraa Aangan drama.Wink.. We will digest this  spice less nameless recipe Embarrassed

Though the cv's failed to give us a treat this week end & gave a shaant full epi, I declare that TP must come out with some fun filled thread this weekend to entertain usCool

Happy Weekend emoticon (Word Emoticons)

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 16 August 2013 at 10:33am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmasathiyamArchana_dabhSominababaLovePrajab2011timepassvish.narenUMDUMicron.NJ.-Liebe-nep3Fatima_Qjhemanitish95Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hey Mhara Raam Jee...Mai hee Mai hoon, doosra koi nahi  ROFL.

Brilliant Thread ShobiTongue...you just wrote what we were thinking / wondering...The episode was like one of those Diwali Bomb...we were expecting a blast but the bomb turned out to be PHUSSS

But I liked Bhabasa's casual taunt and putting Meena at her place LOL...Bhabasa said, "Meena if you are so worried about MATKA and do not know what will happen then take the MATKA as a GIFT from Sandy on her birthday and DECORATE your bedroom with it" ROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sathiyamb2011vish.narenslodkagilaMicron.NJ.-Liebe-nep3Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
^ TP ji.. Aisa koi kaam nahin chalega... We want one dhamakedaar thread from u this weekend.Cool. As the cv's derived inspiration from your name & failed to give us one phataka epi Ouch

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 16 August 2013 at 10:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011timepass.NJ.-Liebe-Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobhana_dabh

^ TP ji.. Aisa koi kaam nahin chalega... We want one dhamakedaar thread from u this weekend.Cool. As the cv's derived inspiration from your name & failed to give us one phataka epi Ouch

O jee...I was writing the thread but then saw your this hilarious thread and I stopped...now I am thinking of something different...soonSmile...we should create a thread celebrating TESRA MATKA'S survival...phew...MATKA must be relieved that soon Meena will take him to her bedroom and become a decorating piece...

Isn't the MATKA the happiest PIECE in this whole world ???ROFL

b2011slodkagila.NJ.-Liebe-Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Shobi today's epi was Sooraj making a last ditch attempt to save RP. He is level best trying to explain that Sandhya can be bahu and IPS. But the problem is that now Bhabo's ego and pride is very much hurt. One thing Sandhya won, not only that SRK told Sooraj spoke to her in between because of that she won. Bhabo pride is hurt very much that Sooraj has chosen Sandhya over her and Sandhya has chosen Sooraj over Bhabo. In other words Bhabo understood that she no longer holds the key in SURYA relationship. 

This feeling was accentuated thanks to Hanuman Gali ladies led by Dhaisa. The feeling of loss to Bhabo was evident in each praise Sandhya got. RM getting recognition because of Sandhya, Sandhya becoming the face of RM is something Bhabo cannot tolerate. So it angried her more and to add insult to injury Meena spoke about matka and Babasa asked Meena to keep matka as Sandhya's b'day gift in her room. Then Bhabo saw RP actually enjoying Sandhya's victory. If you see Vik, Babasa, Chavi, Chaturi, Chotu and even Emily was genuinly happy in Sandhya's victory. This angered her more. So she started her favourite thing. Aangan drama on Sooraj. 

But alas this time instead of listening Sooraj finally takes the decision to move out which is going to shock her , but her pride and ego will be so hurt she will ask him to go.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sathiyamArchana_dabhpreeti73LovePrajab2011timepassslodkagilaMicron.NJ.-Liebe-Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by timepass

thinking of something different...soonSmile...we should create a thread celebrating TESRA MATKA'S survival...phew...MATKA must be relieved that soon Meena will take him to her bedroom and become a decorating piece...
Isn't the MATKA the happiest PIECE in this whole world ???ROFL

@ bold.. The matka will now turn into khazaana of Meena... She will hide all her money & jewellery in thisWink as bhabo will never ever touch thisROFL

Edited

@ Shruthi chechi... whatever... I didn't like the epi as I expected some more drama on aangan & not just the Dhaisa gang...Sleepy Waiting for monday... At least some action... I don't expect bhabo to shout or suraj to be forceful but  i expect some emotions brought out unlike full bakwaas like today's epiSleepy

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 16 August 2013 at 10:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011timepass.NJ.-Liebe-Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
LOL nice thread ...

Was hoping to see the Bhabo blast today...but my bad will have to wait for Monday

What a drama queen Bhabo isThumbs Down...she was sitting as though someone died in the familyPinch. Loved Daaisaa today. She gave it back to Bhabo really good. Finally someone showed her the mirrorThumbs Up.

Always wonder why everyone including Bhabasa give her so much importance and are terrified of her as though she is the DON of Rathi Parivar and not there mother and wife.

Till Sandy was losing the competition Bhabo had no problem, and she was clapping for Emily, but suddenly she has crocodile tears. If she was that truthful why did she not put the Keys condition infront of Suraj instead of SandhyaConfused. Also, if she wants her DIL's to be only in the kitchen why did she want Emily to win and cover up for her loser hubbyThumbs DownWacko. Isn't this against her rules and egoistic thoughts about DIL's.

Looks like this is Bhabos last attempt to do emotional atyachaar on Suraj and Sandhya using her weapon of tears.

Gosh I hate people who use tears and emotional blackmailing as there weapon.D'oh

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73LovePrajaCoffeegirl123b2011timepassshehjarslodkagila.NJ.-Liebe-Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
But Shruthi...how far can SurYa go??/ Till Hanuman Gail...Do you think SurYa will live alone for a while ?? What do SPOILERS TELL?

b2011slodkagila.NJ.-Liebe-Sri_RadhaAishuuu.

Go to top