Pavitra Rishta

OMG!! Ovi and Onir's marriage! - Page 8

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

Of course we have blamed Arjun too for accepting the deal and listening to Purvi's emotional blackmail. 
But what this poster above has claimed is totally false! Why dont u notice that? 
When did Purvi throw the dead baby? She didnt even see the stillborn! It was Onir who handled the baby and gave it to the wardboy. Only he knows what was done with the baby. Yet Ovi never asked Onir what he did with her stillborn or if it was a boy or a girl! It seems even Ovi doesnt care for her stillborn! 

Exactly Pallvi Di. Why this matter people not blame onir. Why here onir is innocent. This is true that this Purvi's stupid demand. I never accept this. But question is if this is Purvi fault then why not onir fault also. After all Purvi is patient & onir is doctor. Doctor is most responsible this matter.
ovi action prove that she never love her baby. She only use Arjun like football.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
This picture prove that how 2 Os are comfortable each other.

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
This also๐Ÿ˜† 

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lol I think Shruti and Shakti look great together! They're both fantastic actors and they'll definitely have good chemistry if the CVs give them some romantic scenes. About the bro-sis thing, uh well, I will just assume that he said that to Ovi because he was married to her sister Purvi...either way they aren't really bro-sis so I am not that bothered. Anyways, this show is getting entertaining again and  I'll just pretend like Onir never said that line before if I decide to start watching again. If they give Shakti-Shruti good scenes and show how their relationship develops, I will watch this show again in a heartbeat. But then again, there is the leap coming up which might be good too... 
Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even i think both o's are goin to tie knot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
by doin dis dey will climb one more step ahead dan evetyone in mahanta ladder...๐Ÿคฃ
whatever it is...if dis happens...den for sure arvi will marry n will live happily for ever๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Birdie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope it will happen.
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
onir ovi jodi ko kya naam doon??? anyways they luk cute 2gether
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lizooos

onir ovi jodi ko kya naam doon??? anyways they luk cute 2gether

Onvi?
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramkideewani23

But Shalini is married to Onir rite?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I think that marriage was a pretend one. I think they r not really married. But shalini was kicked out of her job because she was married and onir said to stay with him...I think that's what transpired.
fataltouch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I kinda like this idea... It will b gr8 to see their romance... Smthng new nd refreshing... Nd its gud that panauti purvi bothers arjun nd new love story of ovi nd onir will b fun...