Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

onam_life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Waaait a minute...as far as i cn remember , he once told her when she was pregnant with arjuns child , that not to worry, i am like your brother ...oohho , neway lets see... Onir defintly deserves someone who loves him , nver ever be it Purvi
-sonarika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: onam_life

Waaait a minute...as far as i cn remember , he once told her when she was pregnant with arjuns child , that not to worry, i am like your brother ...oohho , neway lets see... Onir defintly deserves someone who loves him , nver ever be it Purvi

We remember this,but the amnestic CVs dont remember..Those CVs have changed Soham's blood group from AB + to O+,how can anyone expect them to remember anything??πŸ˜†
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
onir said he is like elder brother to ovi when he met her  to give treatment ..this can't happen
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL that'll be a weird match though. Im not an Onir fan, but he is a good person, he definitely deserves a woman who first respects herself and gives respect back! Not someone like Ovi who is so self-centered..πŸ˜†

Edited by KiShaholic. - 10 years ago
arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes I want the O's to marry each other so they stay away from our Arvi .
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

But Shalini is married to Onir rite?😲

No, that was all lies by Onir to reunite Arvi...he was never married to Shalu so his marriage to Purvi is still valid! So either he has to divorce Purvi right away or he and Ovi will get married so Purvi cant go running back to him when she learns the truth! πŸ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail
After watching the episode online, even I think Onir and Ovi will get married! Just after Arjun refuses to marry Purvi and tells her the truth... the 2 O's will appear at Arvi wedding with garlands and mangalsutra and announce WE ARE MARRIED! Archu will faint, Manav will look bewildered and everyone else will swallow 100 flies! πŸ˜†
But dont worry, it will be a marriage in name only! πŸ˜‰ This time Onir will sleep on the couch πŸ˜†
 and both will fly out to Canada together but later they will annul their marriage! 
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushitaforever

no matter whatever ovi does she will be bashed😑😑. lekin if purvi even throws away a dead child without proper funeral then also she is a mahaan deviπŸ‘

You aren't making sense dear πŸ˜† First of all Purvi wouldn't go to an extent like that, infact no one in PR will, only a witch can do that lol.

Second of all, I never said Purvi is the best, she has a million flaws, but think about it. She had given her love away to Ovi for her happiness and peace. She did everything to get Archana her family back, agreed that its way too mahaan of her to do that but why don't you guys see flaws in Ovi, rather than seeing mistakes only in one character i.e Purvi?!

Basically its human tendency to see only what you want to see. We see the good side of Purvi, because she has been portrayed like that, and Ovi has always been portrayed as the selfish one. I have seen her good side, for example, coming face to face with Archana her mother and forgiving herself for her deeds, being kind to all her siblings.

So every character in PR has flaws, its just way we see this from different perspectives 😊
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushitaforever

i have 1 question to u dear friend.
ovi was asking for arjun from a very long time. why purvi not give arjun before ? why she give arjun only after having sex ?
in uttaran tapasya asked for veer 1 day before wedding. so poor iccha coulds not do anything. but purvi knew that ovi loves arjun from a long time. still she did engagement with him. why she waited to have sex and only after that give arjun  ? any answer u have friend ??

Why don't you message Ekta Kapoor regarding the change is storyline? I'm not the creative head, i'm just a PR viewer. πŸ˜†
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@sushitaforever

My friend, although you did not ask me the question, I have an answer for you..

Purvi did not give Arjun to Ovi earlier because Ovi did not use Archana as a bait earlier...Purvi did not imagine that she would be an obstacle to Archana's reunion with her family...when she got to know of this, she felt she had no choice...and Ovi is from Canada...don't tell me the concept of an engaged couple having sex is unknown there...!