Drashti Dhami AT#221~Epitome Of Beauty & Grace <3 - Page 72

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by HarikaDDian

It's his third season as choreographer in the show and the gifted dancer says that he still gets butterflies in his stomach before each performance. Last year, he partnered with Isha Sharvani and year before last, it was Yana Gupta. This season he has teamed up with Drashti Dhami, a well-known television artiste. "Ever since I moved to Mumbai from Bangalore four years ago, I haven't really made any friends. But Drashti is one of my best friends now," he adds.

wow  ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
Drashti Dhami You are beautiful
Originally posted by HarikaDDian

It's his third season as choreographer in the show and the gifted dancer says that he still gets butterflies in his stomach before each performance. Last year, he partnered with Isha Sharvani and year before last, it was Yana Gupta. This season he has teamed up with Drashti Dhami, a well-known television artiste. "Ever since I moved to Mumbai from Bangalore four years ago, I haven't really made any friends. But Drashti is one of my best friends now," he adds.

wow.. so sweet of him... is he from Banglore? didn't know.. 😳 thanks for posting here...
Originally posted by harshdb

so... PH heard fans wishes... guess many voted for madhuri's song..
i doubt about the vote many on fb voted for katrina
but i knew it D will got madhuri 
Originally posted by nehakariba

i doubt about the vote many on fb voted for katrina
but i knew it D will got madhuri 

oh.. is it?? but i heard choice was madhuri... i m not sure though i m not active on FB.. thanks for the information.
You are an amazing person & actress
COLORS ?@ColorsTV

A surprise awaits all the #Jhalak fans! We're about to give you guys a chance to chat with your favourite contestants! Stay Tuned!

Expand
  • Retweeted
  • Favorited

hey DD has danced in the new version of this song.. isn't she...

Originally posted by harshdb

oh.. is it?? but i heard choice was madhuri... i m not sure though i m not active on FB.. thanks for the information.
No we all voted for Madzz 😃