Qubool Hai

Impressed by Asad (Page 2)

-Hinaloveasya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hinaloveasya-
-Hinaloveasya-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Originally posted by anushreemishra

Ohk i was a little disappointed with asad yesterday wen he said that if Imraan was indeed in Najma's destiny no one not even he could change that...but I was so happy to see his corcern for Nikhat today...When zoya was talking about Najma he said that not only najma but he has to think about nikhat too...in the dilshad zoya and asad scene again wen zoya said that since nikhat and imraan's wedding is off it will be ohk to meet Imraan's parents but his first priority was to know how Nikhat feels and the best part was when he told Imraan that before anyone be it Najma,Imraan or him could take any further step they need to talk to Nikhat...
Today i just loved how asad handled everything...

Me 222222

Me 3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anushreemishra

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Me 2 lived asad as Bhai for 3 sisters...

anushreemishra

gossipgirlxoxo IF-Rockerz
gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Ohk i was a little disappointed with asad yesterday wen he said that if Imraan was indeed in Najma's destiny no one not even he could change that...but I was so happy to see his corcern for Nikhat today...When zoya was talking about Najma he said that not only najma but he has to think about nikhat too...in the dilshad zoya and asad scene again wen zoya said that since nikhat and imraan's wedding is off it will be ohk to meet Imraan's parents but his first priority was to know how Nikhat feels and the best part was when he told Imraan that before anyone be it Najma,Imraan or him could take any further step they need to talk to Nikhat...
Me 222222

Sadly Nikhat will say that she is ok..I hope he talks about Najma Imran also...
But maybe he will not... Because Khans at SM will be hurt if they will hear it from Imran or someone else... 
The best dialogue of today's episode was 
" I do not want Najma to become Haseena Bi's DIL.."
Also the way he thinks that Imran is a good guy !
Hats off to Gul .. She is trying to make it as seamless as possible...
I love her !!!

anushreemishra

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Me 222222

But maybe he will not... Because Khans at SM will be hurt if they will hear it from Imran or someone else... 
I love her !!!
I just wish Nikhat tells what she feels and doesn't lie...why do people have to be so sacrificing...i just wish asad talks to Nikhat about Imraan and najma coz true if Sm people get to know about it from a third party it will not be good but i think this is how gul is planning on starting the clash

A.Hajnal

gossipgirlxoxo IF-Rockerz
gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Me 222222

I love her !!!
I just wish Nikhat tells what she feels and doesn't lie...why do people have to be so sacrificing...i just wish asad talks to Nikhat about Imraan and najma coz true if Sm people get to know about it from a third party it will not be good but i think this is how gul is planning on starting the clash
I don't know if sacrifice is worth it...but in a way Nikhat is doing herself a favor by leaving Imran for Najma... Loveless marriage is a recipe for misery. She will find her soulmate soon...
Still hoping for a different type of incident that will lead o the clash ! Something Hatke Smile

anushreemishra

annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
he is the best brother

anushreemishra

JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
agreed Thumbs Up

anushreemishra

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Me 222222

I love her !!!
I don't know if sacrifice is worth it...but in a way Nikhat is doing herself a favor by leaving Imran for Najma... Loveless marriage is a recipe for misery. She will find her soulmate soon...
Still hoping for a different type of incident that will lead o the clash ! Something Hatke Smile

Sacrifice for that spineless imraan will never be worth...Ya she is doing herself a favour by leaving Imraan but i don't want Najma with Imraan either and that is why i think Nikhat should tell asad everything...i want a handsome hunk who has a beautiful heart for my Nikhat nowSmile

A.Hajnal

Go to top