India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Impressed by Asad

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Ohk i was a little disappointed with asad yesterday wen he said that if Imraan was indeed in Najma's destiny no one not even he could change that...but I was so happy to see his corcern for Nikhat today...When zoya was talking about Najma he said that not only najma but he has to think about nikhat too...in the dilshad zoya and asad scene again wen zoya said that since nikhat and imraan's wedding is off it will be ohk to meet Imraan's parents but his first priority was to know how Nikhat feels and the best part was when he told Imraan that before anyone be it Najma,Imraan or him could take any further step they need to talk to Nikhat...
Today i just loved how asad handled everything...

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainishami9sjnprecoupojas143malar3ninaraj1snehasyamamathasridharchibi_deeaNiyati_21tashug9divyabelle-krrish-A.HajnalThithliDhostksenmaankigeet4everTeja....annanyaksgian-Shormi--khaleesi-akaswangossipgirlxoxonahsjdnusksmsjyouth_showsfanJeeLeZaraaNithiya95

gossipgirlxoxo IF-Rockerz
gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

Ohk i was a little disappointed with asad yesterday wen he said that if Imraan was indeed in Najma's destiny no one not even he could change that...but I was so happy to see his corcern for Nikhat today...When zoya was talking about Najma he said that not only najma but he has to think about nikhat too...in the dilshad zoya and asad scene again wen zoya said that since nikhat and imraan's wedding is off it will be ohk to meet Imraan's parents but his first priority was to know how Nikhat feels and the best part was when he told Imraan that before anyone be it Najma,Imraan or him could take any further step they need to talk to Nikhat...
Me 222222

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anushreemishra

LitleMissMuffet IF-Sizzlerz
LitleMissMuffet
LitleMissMuffet

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Yeah asad was really good today but i love him in every episode he's so perfect
Smile

Edited by LitleMissMuffet - 16 August 2013 at 10:22am

anushreemishra

anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Originally posted by anushreemishra

Me 222222
I wanted to hear your thoughts...i am glad we are on the same page againWink

machar13

Niharika17 Goldie
Niharika17
Niharika17

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
yea ...he is handling it properly..

anushreemishra

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Asad-Dilshad were too good but Zoya is favoring Najma and I guess its because she did not meet Nikhat yet..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnalanushreemishra

anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

Asad-Dilshad were too good but Zoya is favoring Najma and I guess its because she did not meet Nikhat yet..
haan you are right...i loved how Dilshad said ki Najma ko puri duniya mein nikhat k mangetar k alaw koi ni mila that?asad and dilshad were amazing today...they were right and thinking clearly...
well i guess Zoya is not much at fault here coz it does happen if you are closer to someone you tend to favour that person and moreover Zoya has not even met nikhat properly

A.Hajnal

SnehaGiani Goldie
SnehaGiani
SnehaGiani

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
love u jahapana.

anushreemishra

Go to top