•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Adham 'Whichever criminal I catch and present in front of you, you end up setting him free...'

Jalal 'Well...for starters...why don't you catch a REAL criminal and bring him in front of me...and then I'll take things from  there...'

That was one sexy scene thereπŸ˜†

Jalal 'Why don't you go to Mewar and find out who's responsible for the unrest there'

Adham, gritting his teeth  'Yes...I'll find out who's responsible and mete a severe punishment to the culprit too...'

Jalal 'No...you catch the guy...I mete the punishment...thankyou!'

Loved the banter πŸ˜†

Jalal has NO trust in his pyaare MA's son's brains...he's only putting up with him for MA's sake
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
lol true ..now adham will trap moti i think πŸ˜•  wonder wht jalal will dome  scared of tc article
ZOMG, yes. I love how nobody cares about the very sexy scene between Jalal and Adham and everyone is busy predicting who wins. πŸ˜† And why Jalal dreams what he dreams. πŸ˜†

I loved the confident authority in Jalal. Adham is like " I will punish him and whatever..", and Jalal is like, "Yeah, yeah, why don't you freaking catch him first..?" So cute. Btw, if Adham is away, then what happens to the Amo track? Is it possible that Adham somehow sneaks back in and forces himself on Moti, and then Jalal is angry with Moti because he was the one to send him away. 

Wow. Maybe I should really stop thinking. I am talking nonsense now. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Star_girl

ZOMG, yes. I love how nobody cares about the very sexy scene between Jalal and Adham and everyone is busy predicting who wins. πŸ˜† And why Jalal dreams what he dreams. πŸ˜†

I loved the confident authority in Jalal. Adham is like " I will punish him and whatever..", and Jalal is like, "Yeah, yeah, why don't you freaking catch him first..?" So cute. Btw, if Adham is away, then what happens to the Amo track? Is it possible that Adham somehow sneaks back in and forces himself on Moti, and then Jalal is angry with Moti because he was the one to send him away. 

Wow. Maybe I should really stop thinking. I am talking nonsense now. πŸ˜†

lol side by side a new side jodi is in the making love the name Amo .ti ti amo ti ti amo..hahahhaha πŸ€£
Hee hee...seeing how Adham is all over the place I wouldn't be surprised if he was at the revolt in the morning and back at Agra by night - to  be by his Mothi...πŸ˜†
yeah i really enjoyed that scene.. perfect reply to adam ... jalal rockked in that scene ... πŸ‘πŸΌ
 he he ! just love the way Jalal used to kick him  in his words !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

really jajal always shows adam his right place. yes the TC article is scary, but afterwards jalal will once again show adam tht who is the real king.