Most Popular Contestant of JDJ6

TheHazard thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

What's a competition without comparison. Lets break the myth of Drashti Dhammi's popularity Baloon.

If the social networking sites are some indication to a contestant's popularity:

TWITTER:
Shaan: 185,000 Followers
Drashti: 49,000 Followers

FACEBOOK:
Shaan: 2,157,399 Likes
Drashti: 178,000 Likes
Edited by Paris4Helen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheHazard thumbnail
Drashti is one third of Shaan on Twitter and less then a tenth of Shaan in Facebook.

I don't understand their basis of all this popularity MISUNDERSTANDINGs... Do you guys only dream or look around, if what u think is somewhere near to reality...?? ðŸ˜†
Edited by Paris4Helen - 10 years ago
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Are you trying to put salt n pepper to some one's wounds? ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Not fair!!!😆
Sr_CityZen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

Drashti is one third of Shaan on Twitter and less then a tenth of Shaan in Facebook.

I don't understand there base of all this popularity MISUNDERSTANDING... Do you guys only dream or look around, if what u think is somewhere near to reality...?? ðŸ˜†

And we don't even know the actual proportions after removing the fan girls MIDs...😆

Originally posted by: MumbaiMantra

And we don't even know the actual proportions after removing the fan girls MIDs...😆

Hahaha. I know right and some of the silly fans have the audacity to call others MIDs. Oh the irony makes me laugh. One DD article and the MIDs flourish like it's life and death for them 😆😆

This post is hilarious and a sweet little slap for you-who-know 😎
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Well what counts here is are the people who likes/followers motivated enough to actually go and vote for him either on the site or through SMS. ðŸ¤”
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Shaan is popular,but more than half of his fans probably don't even watch Jhalak. Where as Drashti's almost every fan watches Jhalak and even vote for her,because she is more famous than Shaan when it comes to Television viewers and majority of  people who watch Jhalak are Television viewers.

Originally posted by: shyams

Well what counts here is are the people who likes/followers motivated enough to actually go and vote for him either on the site or through SMS. ðŸ¤”

I don't think the topic is about who votes more or spams, rather it's to point what who actually is popular since some people have misconception of certain some being the most popular out of the lot 

BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: CestMoi

I don't think the topic is about who votes more or spams, rather it's to point what who actually is popular since some people have misconception of certain some being the most popular out of the lot 

Shaan is probably more popular in general but maybe not with just TV viewers. He himself said he was taken aback when he came in bottom 3 because he didn't get enough votes, isn't it ?
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xNinalove

Shaan is popular,but more than half of his fans probablydon'teven watch Jhalak.Where as Drashti's almost every fan watches Jhalak and even vote for her,because she is more famous than Shaan when it comes to Televisionviewers and majority of people who watch Jhalak are Televisionviewers.

!!! Agreed !!! 😊