Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

what's u r guess? (Page 3)

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Remember the 2 nd promo guys???

where raghu looks after the marriage arrangements while shivani with mehandhi hands tells him that abhi doesn't like this color flowers...he doesn;t like this dish...and Raghu goes 'ji babyji'...'ho jayega baby ji"

so...Raghu may not reveal anything now...and shivani might not have heard anything wht abhi is talking...just a guess...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702rishani77piyarapiyari

rishani77 IF-Rockerz
rishani77
rishani77

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I also feel that he won't tell anything thinking that nobody would trust on this issue...But maybe on the marriage day the truth will come out from Shivani's brother & bhabhi as they don't like Abhi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.Ipiyarapiyari

nash9 Newbie
nash9
nash9

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I think they need to create circumstances where shivani will have to marry raghu. If abhi is revealed ahead of time the marriage can stop but there will be no reason for shivani and raghu to marry. I think abhi true color will be revealed on the day of marriage and then the circumstances will be as such that shivani will marry raghu.

heera1702Latha.IAarti_16

Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nash9

I think they need to create circumstances where shivani will have to marry raghu. If abhi is revealed ahead of time the marriage can stop but there will be no reason for shivani and raghu to marry. I think abhi true color will be revealed on the day of marriage and then the circumstances will be as such that shivani will marry raghu.

Ditto. I feel the same. The only thing I wonder is whether dadaji will be around. I think somehow Shivani's brother and bhabhi will get the full control of her dadaji's estate and dadaji will lose everything.Then Shivani has to marry someone to save her property or something to that effect. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Latha.I

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devica

Ditto. I feel the same. The only thing I wonder is whether dadaji will be around. I think somehow Shivani's brother and bhabhi will get the full control of her dadaji's estate and dadaji will lose everything.Then Shivani has to marry someone to save her property or something to that effect. 

hmm...yeah maybe the circumstances at the time of marriage would lead to some heated discussions where...shivani herelf would ask her jadugar to marry her and raghu will say...hojayega babayjiLOL

Edited by Latha.I - 16 August 2013 at 10:14pm

heera1702a_umaFleurBleue

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Prolly on the wedding day, the truth is unfolded. And to save izzat, Rana is compelled to get her poti married to Raghu! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.I

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Latha.I

hmm...yeah maybe the circumstances at the time of marriage would lead to some heated discussions where...shivani herelf would ask her jadugar to marry her and raghu will say...hojayega babayjiLOL

How cute does it sound when he says that ! EmbarrassedLOL

Latha.I

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

Originally posted by Latha.I

How cute does it sound when he says that ! EmbarrassedLOL

really  he sounds so sweet and cute in that soft tone...just can't believe it's the same loud krishna...Tongue

FleurBleue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index