Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

what's u r guess? (Page 2)

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

It was a nice episode. Tongue

I don't think Shivani heard anything when they showed her in the precap I felt that she might be sleepwalking don't know if I'm right or not.

I think if Raghu reveals the truth now without any evidence Abhimanyu will manipulate the truth to his advantage.  

What i found strange was when Abhimanyu was talking with the other guy and he turned in Raghu's direction did he see him, why was that scene shown I might be reading more in to it than there really is.

no renu...u r ri8...even I was wondering if that person saw raghu or not? any why they discareded that scene...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by duakhan.

i think shivani heard nothing LOL n raghu wil try  bt wil not be able to tel to Rana about abi . i think shivani's bhaiya  bhabi wil play role in stopping marriage becoz they don't like abhi.    

hmmm..this would be an interesting alternate...
Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heera1702

Yeah a very fast paced epi todaySmile dont think RAGHU will try to tell anything directly to RANAJI or his BABYJI, HE may try to tell them in someother way or will try to make them see the truth by creating some circumstance.Liking the way the hero has come to know the truth first Clapnot the other way round where the heroine only knows everything n all others r mere spectatorsLOL Which is a norm in every INDIAN show.

yeah me too hope that he does something...and will lead the show from here and doesn't get sidelined...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaheera1702

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Hmm I think Now Raghu will try to tell Mr,Rana and Shivani but he won't sucess..And then in the wedding day Raghu will reveal the real face of Abhi infront of everyoneTongueAfterall he's the hero so he should do this honorCool!!And Shivani didn't hear anythingTongueI!they just wanna create suspenseSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.Ipiyarapiyari

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdha_Khanam

Hmm I think Now Raghu will try to tell Mr,Rana and Shivani but he won't sucess..And then in the wedding day Raghu will reveal the real face of Abhi infront of everyoneTongueAfterall he's the hero so he should do this honorCool!!And Shivani didn't hear anythingTongueI!they just wanna create suspenseSmile

Good...so u looking for some misunderstanding bet Raghu and shivani?...Confused

Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Latha.I

Misunderstanding??how come??I just want Raghu to reveal the truth!!No one else!!

piyarapiyari

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Misunderstanding??how come??I just want Raghu to reveal the truth!!No one else!!

oh..ok...I got confused at u r lines here...@ red

Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

oh..ok...I got confused at u r lines here...@ red
oh!!that line was for precap scene!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index