India-Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

what's u r guess?

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
watched 2 day's epi? I liked the way the story is quickly falling into place...and the way the story is unfolding...

so Raghu now knows what Abhimanyu's intentions are behind the marriage...also in precap it's shown shivani also came to know abt abhimanyu...

so how will the story take a turn from here? what's u r guess...how will Raghu and shivani get into a marriage bond now...and how will Rana take this change...

share u r views...Smile just for fun...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.heera1702aka.aierParm.a_umarishani77piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanamrekrn

duakhan. Goldie
duakhan.
duakhan.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i think shivani heard nothing LOL n raghu wil try  bt wil not be able to tel to Rana about abi . i think shivani's bhaiya  bhabi wil play role in stopping marriage becoz they don't like abhi.    

Edited by duakhan. - 16 August 2013 at 10:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvikanlonelyheera1702Latha.IParm.a_umarekrnpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

sanitha7 Goldie
sanitha7
sanitha7

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Cry Missed today's epi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.Ia_umapiyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
He showed his colours was sure abut it LOL
Bt I think Raghu will try to tell Mr.Rana and he may fully not believed which may hurt Raghu Ouch bt as dada knows Raghu us very sincere and honest person y,ll he lie so he himself will find out truth !!
Abut Shivani so I don,t think Shivani jaadugar will b able to tell her anything Ermm
Giving my pov widout seeing episode just read update Embarrassed LOL

Edited by piyarapiyari - 16 August 2013 at 10:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.Latha.Ia_umarekrn

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanitha7

CryMissed today's epi.

Sanitha Hug will watch together through Linkx Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.Ia_uma

heera1702 IF-Dazzler
heera1702
heera1702

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Yeah a very fast paced epi todaySmile dont think RAGHU will try to tell anything directly to RANAJI or his BABYJI, HE may try to tell them in someother way or will try to make them see the truth by creating some circumstance.Liking the way the hero has come to know the truth first Clapnot the other way round where the heroine only knows everything n all others r mere spectatorsLOL Which is a norm in every INDIAN show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.Latha.IParm.a_umarekrnpiyarapiyari

rekrn IF-Sizzlerz
rekrn
rekrn

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
It was a nice episode. Tongue

I don't think Shivani heard anything when they showed her in the precap I felt that she might be sleepwalking don't know if I'm right or not.

I think if Raghu reveals the truth now without any evidence Abhimanyu will manipulate the truth to his advantage.  

What i found strange was when Abhimanyu was talking with the other guy and he turned in Raghu's direction did he see him, why was that scene shown I might be reading more in to it than there really is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

It was a nice episode. Tongue

I don't think Shivani heard anything when they showed her in the precap I felt that she might be sleepwalking don't know if I'm right or not.

I think if Raghu reveals the truth now without any evidence Abhimanyu will manipulate the truth to his advantage.

What i found strange was when Abhimanyu was talking with the other guy and he turned in Raghu's direction did he see him, why was that scene shown I might be reading more in to it than there really is.

Exactly I,m confuse too wid ur last line as the camera moved in raghu,s direction it was obvious that ,ganja takla has seen him bt in other scene again ok Confused
It was just a silly mistake r really they showed like this someway Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index