Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

Jealous? RanTara OS (16/08/13)

TheSexyDevil IF-Sizzlerz
TheSexyDevil
TheSexyDevil

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hellooo guys!
So finally I have written the OS Jealous? that u all have voted and if u want to have a look on it then here is the link:

As some of u knew I had an idea but not many wanted it so I just dropped the idea and if u want to know what it was then here is the link:

and know just wait...I will post the OS in some minutes...so waitBig smile

~~~Bharti~~~

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

harshita1996rads73937-.serendipity.-honeybees22..Amira..sweetdesire-PuNiTh-

TheSexyDevil IF-Sizzlerz
TheSexyDevil
TheSexyDevil

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Jealous?

"Congratulations Ms. Antara...u got the job...u are the new PA of our new boss. He is very excited to meet u but before that please read and sign the contract." Antara took the contact papers and started to read, she was happy with clauses and after reading she signed it happily.

Mrs. Rosy took her to the new boss's cabin. Antara slowly knocked the glass door "Come in" Antara heard the voice replying and as she heard him, she knew she heard this voice before. She opened the door and entered to room "Good morning Sir" her boss was sitting in his chair and was facing his back to her and as soon as he turned her eyes widen in shock, even her mouth was in a perfect 'O' shape. She was so shocked that she couldn't say a word and she was staring at him like he is an alien for her. He saw her not moving or saying anything so he stood up and walked to her. He was standing in front of her and held her shoulder and shook her a little bit "Antara are u alright? What happen to u...I thought u would be happy to see me but now..." "Dev...OMG what...u...I mean...u here." Dev shook his head "Antara stop stammering and I thought u would be happy seeing me here." Without saying anything she hugged him tight like her life was depending on him and then she started to cry. Dev hugged her back and caressed her hair "Ssshhh...Antara don't cry...I know what u have gone through and u are a brave girl." But she hadn't stopped crying "Antara stop crying...u know uncle always felt bad when u cried and do u want him to feel bad." After some seconds she stopped and broke the hug "I am sorry i didn't want to but...I" again tears formed in her eyes "If u again cry then I will leave from here and won't come back ever." "Okay I won't cry...happy." she wiped her tears and smiled at him and he smiled back "Antara lets go out for a coffee and I don't have much work here and...we met after a long time so come lets go" "But how can I?" "U are my PA and u will do what i tell u to do...do u get that?"  Antara nodded and both walked out to drink a coffee.

Dev and Antara were having very much fun to recall their old memories and they talked for a very long time. In that time Machmach came in the Cafe and was talking to a friend. He was talking when he saw Antara, Machmach was about to call her when he saw an unknown face. He saw them laughing and that the man with Antara was holding her one hand while he was telling her something in her ear. Machmach knew that Raghu had feelings for her and he was sure that ones he knew about that new guys, he would be dead. He walked out of the Cafe and took his mobile, he dialed Raghu's number but wasn't picking it up, so he sat in his jeep and drove back home to Raghu.

Raghu was doing his exercise, he was very angry since last night. Because last night her family was talking about her marriage and she just said ok without even thinking, why did she do that? This was the question that he was asking himself again and again but one more question was running in his mind, why did he care if someone else will marry her, forget marrying why he hate the thought any other guy touching her. Every time this thought made his blood boiled, last time when he saw a man touching her.

Flashback

Antara was going to market when Aaji forced Raghu to go with her. He was buying Aaji's medicines while Antara went to buy some vegetables. She was buying some tomatoes when a guy came behind her, she moved away but again he came. "Bhaiya how much is it?" That man touched the same vegetables that she was touching then he started to brush his hands on her shoulder. She moved again away feeling very uneasy but the man wasn't letting go, and when he touched her on her waist, Antara harshly turned around and slapped him "How dare u to touch me u bloody b..." suddenly the man took hold on her both hands and gripped her so tight that she screamed out in pain. "Ahhh" But before that man could do anything to her Raghu pulled Antara and made her stand behind him. The man was about to punch him but Raghu took hold of his hand, it was the same hand that touched his Antara. Raghu twisted the hand slowly causing that man pain in his shoulder, and with a fast move Raghu broke the arm of the man. Antara was shocked and scared seeing Raghu so angry and the man who was screaming in pain, and then Raghu took his other hand. He held the fingers that touched her body and one by one he broke the fingers making him scream for his life. For Antara it was too much, she saw Raghu holding his neck to choke him till death. She ran to him and held his hand to free the man from his iron grip. "Raghu leave him...he will die...please leave him." "How dare he to touch u...he deserves to die...he should be happy that I am killing him so fast or else i would have tortured him till he would plead for his death." He gripped harder but Antara tried to pull his hand away from his neck. She was pulling him away but Raghu was too strong but then Machmach cme and pulled him away from that man.

Flashback ends

Raghu came back from his thought when Machmach came running there "Raghu bhai...Raghu Bhai I have to..." "Ah Machmach...speak or just get lost." "Bhai wo Antara...wo..." Machmach saw that he wasn't paying attention what he was going to say then he saw where Raghu was looking, and he saw Antara coming out of a car and that guy from Cafe too. They both were talking and laughing together, and on the other side Raghu was boiling with anger but then he lost all his patience when he saw him hugging his Antara. Raghu was about to go there and beat the life outa him but Machmach stopped him. After some minutes Dev drove away and she went in her house.

It was night and Antara was sleeping when someone entered her room and gladly no one was sleeping with her today. Suddenly she woke up and saw someone sitting on her bed near her, she turned to her bedside table and turned the light on and before she knew she was pinned on her bed with her hands above her head "Raghu" She was hell shocked to see him here and she could see he was very angry "Who was that guy with u?" "Raghu are u mad...leave me." "Who was it...was he your lover...speak up damn it." "What...what are u talking Raghu and is this a way to come in a girls room and that too in the night." he was losing his mind thinking again and again about this guy "Oh I got it u want him to come to u right...do u love him." She was shocked to hear him but she knew he was not drunked then why he was talking like this but then it hit her, he was jealous on Dev. "Jealous? Raghu are u jealous on Dev?" "What rubbish...I am not jealous and...and your lover's name is Dev." "Yes he is my lover and not that only. I love him too...and...and he loves me more then anything and I love..."  before she could complete her sentence, Raghu's lips crushed on hers. Antara was shocked to think or to do something, and he was kissing her too hard. He tried to enter her mouth but she was not opening and without warning he bit her lower lip, she moaned in pain as he bit her but soon she forgot that pain and now the pleasure was overwhelming her mind. He entered her mouth with his tongue, sucking her sweet nectar, playing with her womanly senses. Kissing her with full of passion but before she could really response to him, he broke the kiss. "I don't want this Dev near u anymore...or I don't know what I will do to him." She was panting very hard and he was still on her. "Just say u were jealous." he joined his forehead with her and pecked her lips again "Yes I was and I will be jealous if some other guy is near u...i can't stand it...it's like they are trying to snatch u from me." "Why? Why do u care if I have another guy in my life?" Raghu rolled on his back and took Antara on him, making her lay down on his chest and held her face and brought her near his face, staring in her eyes "I LOVE YOU...I don't know how or why but I love u Antara...I can't lose u." before he could say anything more she kissed him and whispered "I love u too...even I don't know how or why but I do love and even I don't want to lose u." Without saying any word he hugged her tight. After sometime She broke the silence "Raghu...ermm Dev is my best childhood friend and he is married to my friend Sia." "Upps...I am sorry...I love u." "I love u too."

The End   

~~~Bharti~~~

-----------------------

Well well guys soo finally I am here with my OS and Thank u, and I am just waiting for your comments guys.Big smile 

------------------------
If u want Pm's then buddy this account

Thank You!

Edited by TheSexyDevil - 16 August 2013 at 10:16am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25vaisha11MysteryLoveRose_TandonNihsonahutalarimel22salekh1ArjunKiAshOnlyrantragargi21harshita1996suzi...arul01rads73937Krishnaluv94princy48Kalpana_KaCysuj01..Amira..-.serendipity.-sonu-monuSONAL30honeybees22BabyHimavari-PuNiTh-sweetdesireitsokaysammy

Christeee IF-Dazzler
Christeee
Christeee

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
itna jealous howa pata chala dev is married
awesome keep it up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSexyDevil

Onlyrantra Senior Member
Onlyrantra
Onlyrantra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
wow..Awesome dear..

TheSexyDevil

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
That was an awesome OSSmile

TheSexyDevil

madhutanu Senior Member
madhutanu
madhutanu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Oh lovely OSSmile. do write more on rantara:..

TheSexyDevil

SONAL30 IF-Sizzlerz
SONAL30
SONAL30

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Wow dear nice os Clap

TheSexyDevil

harshita1996 Goldie
harshita1996
harshita1996

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
AMAZING OS..  JEALOUS ALWAYS WORKS..:)PLS PM THE NEXT TIME..

TheSexyDevil

Go to top