BabyHimavari

Mahakaali: Anth Hi Aarambh Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

Originally posted by ifians

the best part of today's eps is that they didn't dragged it...Big smile
and now can't wait for monday..Day Dreaming

me 2Big smileBig smile
ye week end kitna borring hain aur iss time mere classes bhi nahi hain...,ain kaisey guzarron is week end ko??CryCry

Minni147 IF-Rockerz
Minni147
Minni147

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I Don't think this Jump Scene & Jungle Track Starts On Monday  think it Guys...  how they got into that Lorry???  Soo I guess that Scene may come on ME  What ever iss Jungle Track keliye Wait Karna padega 
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minni147

I Don't think this Jump Scene & Jungle Track Starts On Monday  think it Guys...  how they got into that Lorry???  Soo I guess that Scene may come on ME  What ever iss Jungle Track keliye Wait Karna padega 
lol of course we know they wont start monday's epi frm that falling LOL we hve to see what happens to his jeep firstTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minni147BabyHimavari

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I loved todays episode ,Thank God it was not at all dragging types :)
Minni147 IF-Rockerz
Minni147
Minni147

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Rima...

lol of course we know they wont start monday's epi frm that falling LOL we hve to see what happens to his jeep firstTongue
Yeah! But Y they Have to Show this Jump Scene1st???  Seriously to Kill U  OMG In Middle this Weekend Nooo I can't Wait Any more

Edited by Minni147 - 16 August 2013 at 1:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaazukideewani

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Mahakaali: Anth Hi Aarambh Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

can't say anything..if they can show the whole dance competetion and confrontation at a single eps then they can do anything..Crazy Rabbit Icon
i think that scene is going to ccome on monday caause it was mentioned in tagline...may be the last scene of monday eps..Monkey Icon
ayaazukideewani IF-Sizzlerz
ayaazukideewani
ayaazukideewani

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
the  jump  was really great
waiting for some romances
ayaazukideewani IF-Sizzlerz
ayaazukideewani
ayaazukideewani

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Yeah! But Y they Have to Show this Jump Scene1st???  Seriously to Kill U  OMG In Middle this Weekend Nooo I can't Wait Any more

mera bhi yahi haal hai LOL
i hate to waitDead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index