Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

I am sad!

-CrazySobtian- IF-Rockerz
-CrazySobtian-
-CrazySobtian-

Captain Dhaniya, Pedantic Captain

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I am so sad today!! I couldn't see the episode cuz my dad wanted to watch tv. Couldn't even argue cuz my Mom wasn't there. TT^TT
Koi mujhe batao ki kya hoya

-----

Mally

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moomiSanjh30SWEEBILLI

SWEEBILLI IF-Sizzlerz
SWEEBILLI
SWEEBILLI

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
don worry recap dekh lenna plus online hai na
Precap was awesome
sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
They finally aired the dance...just before the dance, while rasika and antra were putting on their ghungroos, rasika dials raghu's number and leaves the receiver out so that Raghu can hear the talk about the dance. He returns and sees them dance and aaji faints. Antra is at the receiving end of Raghu's temper and he holds her responsible.  He asks her to take off the ghungroos and when it does not come off, he pulls it off and her ankle gets cut. Aaji makes him take her to the hospital.

Ab aage on Monday :)

-CrazySobtian- IF-Rockerz
-CrazySobtian-
-CrazySobtian-

Captain Dhaniya, Pedantic Captain

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sihu

They finally aired the dance...just before the dance, while rasika and antra were putting on their ghungroos, rasika dials raghu's number and leaves the receiver out so that Raghu can hear the talk about the dance. He returns and sees them dance and aaji faints. Antra is at the receiving end of Raghu's temper and he holds her responsible.  He asks her to take off the ghungroos and when it does not come off, he pulls it off and her ankle gets cut. Aaji makes him take her to the hospital.

Ab aage on Monday :)

thanks dear
--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
post pink karoTongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index