Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ganga gone but anandi still there (Page 3)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPuja

I agree that they made Jagya an expert in running after women (and one woman running after him), but I don't think he will get into the train with Ganga. Creatives will torture with Sanchi track and who knows the matter will stretch well into marriage after which again showing Jagya running after Ganga leaving Sanchi. 
I agree he won't get into that train with Ganga now .But I really wish he would get into that train and runaway. Atleast then we would be spared from Sanchi and Sumi drama.

Edited by aparnauma - 17 August 2013 at 10:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SPuja

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Anandi is no problem for Sanchi because she knows how to shove people away from her way.
She knows how to make peoples' lives miserable she will definitely find a way to make Anandi's life miserable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wonderphoolseetha74leavesandwaves

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Jagya is an expert at running after women.

He ran after Gauri to persuade her to say no to NRI rishta.Gauri stopped and her barabadi began.

When he got sick and tired of Gauri and came back he ran after Anandi trying to stop her from marrying Shiv.Anandi had enugh sense she did not stop.

Now he is running after Ganga I won't be surprised if he stops her from going or if he gets into the train with her.

If running after women chasing the vehicles is romantic Jagya is the most romantic soul.

ROFL

Thats what he does best from the begining, running after the lady when the lady is ready to go, confused soul.

Wonderphool

-x-divine-x- Senior Member
-x-divine-x-
-x-divine-x-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
nice one
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I had commented some time ago that after Ganga is ousted Saanchi will turn her attention to Anandi . She simply HATES  her , every bit of her . I sometimes feel suprized at the degree of unreality that CVs infuse in Anandi ...that she is always nice to people who HATE  her . Sometimes so mature is she shown that she cannot even sense that hate , she smiles it off exactly the way Shekhars do , terming it as Saanchi's bachpana . Hate can be sensed . I had liked it when Anandi had been the only one to see through Saanchi's nataks . And i wish it had remained that way . But no . CVs had to show Anandi taken in . Couldn't they show Anandi being quiet but extremely uneasy like before at this so called 'badlaav ' ? 

CVs showed Anandi requesting Jagya to marry .

Cvs showed Anandi speaking up late AFTER  the proposal was taken to the Singhs not one day earlier .

CVs showed Anandi not telling Dadisa or Jagya what she overheard Saanchi talking

CVs r not showing Anandi perceptive enough to see through these dramas and instead deciding to 'groom' Jagya's wife and teaching Saanchi cooking .

CVs did not show Anandi taking offence that Saanchi openly said that she would do the engagement with or without Shiv . While Shiv not minding it is natural coz brothers r used to the spoilt ways of their sisters and rarely make an issue , i wish Anandi had . 

My observation is CVs have dumbed the character down . I would have loved to see Anandi winning at least one homefront battle hands down as i have seen her winning all the social service battles outside .

Saanchi has a manmoth ego . She cannot bear it that Anandi has importance in her maika . SHE wants it . She does not see what Anandi has done to get it . Without doing even one fourth of what Anandi has , she wants that importance . She bristles when anyone needs Anandi . She is going to be the villain in Anandi's life .

Often the maturity of good people becomes their weak spot for petty , ruthless people to attack them and they end up winning .

Anandi is too good and her pure heart may be her undoing in Saanchi's case .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 18 August 2013 at 4:57am

tiny15

Wonderphool Groupbie
Wonderphool
Wonderphool

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by angelic8219

I don't know how sanchi will get rid of anandi it's like one of the perks of marrying your bhabhi's ex husband she's constantly there since its her maayka too.

Sanchi may poison anandi's kheer.LOL
wishful thinking Clap
Wonderphool Groupbie
Wonderphool
Wonderphool

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I had commented some time ago that after Ganga is ousted Saanchi will turn her attention to Anandi . She simply HATES  her , every bit of her . I sometimes feel suprized at the degree of unreality that CVs infuse in Anandi ...that she is always nice to people who HATE  her . Sometimes so mature is she shown that she cannot even sense that hate , she smiles it off exactly the way Shekhars do , terming it as Saanchi's bachpana . Hate can be sensed . I had liked it when Anandi had been the only one to see through Saanchi's nataks . And i wish it had remained that way . But no . CVs had to show Anandi taken in . Couldn't they show Anandi being quiet byt extremely uneasy like before at this so called 'badlaav ' ? 

CVs showed Anandi requesting Jagya to marry .

Cvs showed Anandi speaking up late AFTER  the proposal was taken to the Singhs not one day earlier .

CVs showed Anandi not telling Dadisa or Jagya what she overheard Saanchi talking

CVs r not showing Anandi perceptive enough to see through these dramas and instead deciding to 'groom' Jagya's wife and teaching Saanchi cooking .

CVs did not show Anandi taking offence that Saanci openly said that she would do the engagement with or without Shiv . While Shiv not minding it is natural coz brothers r used to the spoilt ways of their sisters and rarely make an issue , i wish Anandi had . 

My observation is CVs have dumbed the character down . I would have loved to see Anandi winning at least one homefront battle hands down as i have seen her winning all the social service battles outside .

Saanchi has a manmoth ego . She cannot bear it that Anandi has importance in her maika . SHE wants it . She does not see what Anandi has done to get it . Without doing even one fourth of what Anandi has , she wants that importance . She bristles when anyone needs Anandi . She is going to be the villain in Anandi's life .

Often the maturity of good people becomes their weak spot for petty , ruthless people to attack them and they end up winning .

Anandi is too good and her pure heart may be her undoing in Saanchi's case .

wonderful!! exactly what i have been thinking. but you have put it out so precisely. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000tiny15

Go to top