Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ganga gone but anandi still there (Page 2)

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

Whoever marries jagya will have to live in that house with no self respect. Anandi will always be there as she doesnot even have the minimum sese to backing from jagyas matters. She will there deciding his dress to be worn for the wedding, planning his honey moon and how to spend SR etc. she will be there to provided tips to the jagyas wife how to take care of haveli people and most importantly her first love jagya.

Fully agree.  I think today anandi going into jagya's bedroom and lecturing saanchi was highly intrusive.   I really feel anandi needs to stop poking her big giant nose into jagya's matters now, and learn to keep her distance.  

Yes, they are on good terms and because of the weird nature of the criss-cross relationships have to keep interacting, but still...

Let sumitra or dadisa handle saanchi  and the 'reet rivaj'... and anandi need not open her own training institute/coaching classes for prospective haveli bahus... or prospective wives of Jagya.

I also feel that she should have been more eager to see the new baby and gone straight to gehna's room rather than coming into Jagya's room.

Edited by sectoreight - 16 August 2013 at 10:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacadi1986Jan50vidya0000seetha74Libra123divine_ramtiny15

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

I don't know, anandi bounces back from anything she's too perfect

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for update. Though I agree with sectoreight , i appreciate the intrusion here. Jagia got saved
 from   Sanchi's shameless  bullying romantic advances. Ifeel so sorry for J. Well by now he has
Paid more than enough for his bad Karma. Now it is the turn of Sumitra and Sanchi.
Did you uys notice sanchi's face when Gehna was giving importance to Anandi and showed her 
baby to her? Well Sanchi, one is gone. But this one is too big for you. This one will eat you alive.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedleavesandwaveskoolsadhu1000tiny15aparnauma

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

Thanks for update. Though I agree with sectoreight , i appreciate the intrusion here. Jagia got saved
 from   Sanchi's shameless  bullying romantic advances. Ifeel so sorry for J. Well by now he has
Paid more than enough for his bad Karma. Now it is the turn of Sumitra and Sanchi.
Did you uys notice sanchi's face when Gehna was giving importance to Anandi and showed her 
baby to her? Well Sanchi, one is gone. But this one is too big for you. This one will eat you alive.

If sanchi starts attacking anandi, she will be regarded as gauri No.2.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67tiny15

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
muaah to him for going on his bike like that

so awfully romantic

my unromantic soul is thrilled coz i want S 2 to fall flat on their conniving dominating faces and look upwards at Surya Bhagwan for their deeds

LOLLOLLOL

leaves i remember how u said Jagya is Ganga's Rajesh Khanna in Kati PatangROFL

i wouldn't mind a DDLJ scene .Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVleavesandwavesExcuseMePlztiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Jagya is an expert at running after women.

He ran after Gauri  to persuade her to say no to NRI rishta.Gauri stopped and her barabadi began.

When he got sick and tired of Gauri and came back he ran after Anandi trying to stop her from marrying Shiv.Anandi had enugh sense she did not stop.

Now he is running after Ganga I won't be surprised if he stops her from going or if he gets into the train with her.

If running after women chasing the vehicles is romantic Jagya is the most romantic soul.

Edited by aparnauma - 17 August 2013 at 10:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SPujahisusmitaRainbowSun

SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

He ran after Gauri  to persuade her to say no to NRI rishta.Gauri stopped and her barabadi began.

When he got sick and tired of Gauri and came back he ran after Anandi trying to stop her from marrying Shiv.Anandi had enugh sense she did not stop.

Now he is running after Ganga I won't be surprised if he stops her from going or if he gets into the train with her.

If running after women chasing the vehicles is romantic Jagya is the most romantic soul.

I agree that they made Jagya an expert in running after women (and one woman running after him), but I don't think he will get into the train with Ganga. Creatives will torture with Sanchi track and who knows the matter will stretch well into marriage after which again showing Jagya running after Ganga leaving Sanchi. 

hisusmitaaparnauma

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

LOL
Excatly-

hisusmitaaparnauma

Go to top