Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What's wrong with 'haddiyon ki plate'? (Page 5)

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

Originally posted by pyaare_laal

[QUOTE=masan1] [QUOTE=NeelMon]</i>
<i>

Pyaare laal ji,
My two hoodie post and some bhaiwala post get closed.. so I'm used to too Big smile.. if they show bhai in hoodie, and same picture we post, they report... I can't understandOuch why they show him in hoodie avatar, if they knew he will look so ... Clown
Neel didn't you c bhai was experimenting with his looks,he was so refreshing n treat to watch. My god and you guys complains that he look old. So stupid of you that you cant adore the sexy smile of bhai. That was treat to read seriously.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreSau_ka_noteNeel_M

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Dipali is day dreaming!Day DreamingShe is lecherous too, while lying on RK's bed and hugging that pillow, I want to puke on herEvil Smile

Chappal is loyal and worth the money, but Dipali, I think madhu didn't meant good one, she might compared her with toota foota one, which must be lying in a dark corner in the store roomROFL, or ready to go to Jhuriwala..ROFLfor recycleROFL

Your note is nice one, but don't worry! no one will report for DipaliOuch
She doesn't have matured fan group!!ROFL
'Tuta- futa chappal ready to go to kabadiwala' ROFL! It would be better if Madhu had compared her with 'chappal k niche laga huwa dhul'! I am very scared of matured people , in one post I had mentioned that bhai's prem was not pavitra and someone reported me for hurting fangroups!! I reported against a post calling RK as Junglii but no action taken!

Really, but truly bhai prem is not pavitra, they can show it, and some group applaud on this shameless prem, that is not hurting the people who is against this prem? May be we should report about rangila post, that they are applauding on najayaj prem and it is hurting us
No use reporting against posts supporting ' najayez prem' . MODs will say it was just a fan-fiction and not take any action!

1mangaloremasan1Neel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masan1

<i>

Pyaare laal ji,
My two hoodie post and some bhaiwala post get closed.. so I'm used to too Big smile.. if they show bhai in hoodie, and same picture we post, they report... I can't understandOuch why they show him in hoodie avatar, if they knew he will look so ... Clown
Neel didn't you c bhai was experimenting with his looks,he was so refreshing n treat to watch. My god and you guys complains that he look old. So stupid of you that you cant adore the sexy smile of bhai. That was treat to read seriously.

It is beyond me, they show crow and expect us to call him peacock LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Dipali is day dreaming!Day DreamingShe is lecherous too, while lying on RK's bed and hugging that pillow, I want to puke on herEvil Smile

Chappal is loyal and worth the money, but Dipali, I think madhu didn't meant good one, she might compared her with toota foota one, which must be lying in a dark corner in the store roomROFL, or ready to go to Jhuriwala..ROFLfor recycleROFL

Your note is nice one, but don't worry! no one will report for DipaliOuch
She doesn't have matured fan group!!ROFL
'Tuta- futa chappal ready to go to kabadiwala' ROFL! It would be better if Madhu had compared her with 'chappal k niche laga huwa dhul'! I am very scared of matured people , in one post I had mentioned that bhai's prem was not pavitra and someone reported me for hurting fangroups!! I reported against a post calling RK as Junglii but no action taken!

Really, but truly bhai prem is not pavitra, they can show it, and some group applaud on this shameless prem, that is not hurting the people who is against this prem? May be we should report about rangila post, that they are applauding on najayaj prem and it is hurting us
No use reporting against posts supporting ' najayez prem' . MODs will say it was just a fan-fiction and not take any action!
I'm not Indian, but every country adultery is a very offensive crime LOL 
Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

</i>
<i><i>
</div><div>

Pyaare laal ji,
My two hoodie post and some bhaiwala post get closed.. so I'm used to tooBig smile.. if they show bhai in hoodie, and same picture we post, they report... I can't understandOuchwhy they show him in hoodie avatar, if they knew he will look so ...Clown

I think this comment will do: ' ufff...my bhai in hoodie avatar! Haayee... He just killed me! Huwiii...my out of the world bhai Issshh ... What to say more?'

1mangaloremasan1Neel_M

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
=pyaare_laal]

[QUOTE=pyaare_laal][QUOTE=NeelMon]
Mods
LOLClapDead

1mangaloreSau_ka_noteNeel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

</i>
<i><i>
</div><div>

Pyaare laal ji,
My two hoodie post and some bhaiwala post get closed.. so I'm used to tooBig smile.. if they show bhai in hoodie, and same picture we post, they report... I can't understandOuchwhy they show him in hoodie avatar, if they knew he will look so ...Clown

I think this comment will do: ' ufff...my bhai in hoodie avatar! Haayee... He just killed me! Huwiii...my out of the world bhai Issshh ... What to say more?'

Nope... issshhh Sultan was sizzzlinh hawwwty with that hoodie, ohhh issshh he came in my dream, 
My laptop is on fire with his hawwtiness Ouch

1mangaloremasan1Sau_ka_note

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Depali is disgusting...her dialogues r irritating

Go to top