The Depict of Manvis Characterization

Posted: 10 years ago
Guys I have wanting to make a post on manvis character!😳

I think everyone or most of u would agree that manvi has been one of the characters 
That has infinity amount of depth and holes that once ur in one u have to go through all of them! 
She has been that one person who has gone through a traumatic event after event!
She basically never got a Final stop!

After the death of her parents, the turmoil she had faced at such a young age is pretty devastated.
If you look into young children who face such incidents at such a young age
Grow up to have some psychological problems. 
However in manvis case she was lucky enough to have a sister to hold her on 
And keep her normal! Yes there were points where Jeevika broke down as well but she never showed 
It to her sister in case it will affect!
Jeevika had suceeded in bringing her up brilliantly 

As manvi grew up she was the shadow of her fathers humor, fun loving attitude and free going person
Even after her sister was was gone to live and continue her next part of life
Manvi was forced to liv by herself in that little shell who actually understood her perfect maybe even more then she did!

Once she was used to living without her sister, but once again she was brought to square one when she was told she was going to face cancer!
In other words she's coming face to face with death
Either it was death or fight
And she picked fight
It's not easy to always smile, assure others that u r perfectly fine when from the inside you know that every second that u live ur decreasing the length of ur life, 
But she did and honestly I admire her because I know if god forbid I was in her shoes I would not be able to do so,

As she went on , there came a guy who was ready to except her with all her faults, flaws, insanity, and her sickness, 
Virat! 
It took her to too long to digest the fact that he was ready to accept her with her flaws, that she wouldn't be able to be that perfect wife and most of all that she had cancer and she might not be able to support him through out!

When she did, she was ready to go through the final stage with the new confidence she now possessed that beauty or no beauty she had her real love waiting for her outside just a few feet away to take her away, to take her worry and all desperation.

Fortunately for us and her she and virat were capable of walking right through the most crucial face if their life and grab the happiness they deserved.

Gradually, she was able to learn and become that proper wife for her love despite they fact that he had assured her many times that he liked her the way she was. Infact he didn't even want her to change. 

After a couple of months they were gifted with a huge gift of their life
A baby, 
Their nishani of their love!
However that god knew that he these two were capable of passing any tests put upon them 
So that's where then again manvi had complications and the fear of losing their child was back.

That's where virat had once again held her and assured her that that baby was soon to be in her arms,...

I'm still editing this post! But do express ur thoughts! Next will be on virman love!πŸ€—

Xxx-Zainab❀️

just Luvd ur post dear!!!!!!! U r right , our doll is real hero, nobdy can beat her n virat always support her in evry difficult phase of life, like a real partner@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@proud to b a virmanian
Originally posted by s.nana

this is very good

Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by GOOGLU

just Luvd ur post dear!!!!!!! U r right , our doll is real hero, nobdy can beat her n virat always support her in evry difficult phase of life, like a real partner@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@proud to b a virmanian

Thank you!😳
Exactly!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Superb post..πŸ‘very nice..😊
hey...that was an awesome post...😊
Loved it...❀️
Especially this sentence:
" After a couple of months they were gifted with a huge gift of their lifeA baby,Their nishani of their love! " 😳
Haaye haaye...too good!
Waiting for you to post on virman love...
πŸ˜›
Originally posted by NishalNia

Awesome post... 

Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by zainab3

Superb post..πŸ‘very nice..😊

Thank you zainab!😳
Originally posted by ..BiLlY..

Nice post πŸ‘

Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Viru_Neutrogina

hey...that was an awesome post...😊
Loved it...❀️
Especially this sentence:
" After a couple of months they were gifted with a huge gift of their lifeA baby,Their nishani of their love! " 😳
Haaye haaye...too good!
Waiting for you to post on virman love...
πŸ˜›

Aww thanks! I try its coming soon!πŸ˜†