Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Utna Hi Dard Do, Jitna Bardaasht Ho Paye- RK (Page 5)

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karina88

Lagta he rk ne fans ke liye bola he cvs ko
LOL
bhai ko kitna bardashat kar rahe he Angry
kitne sidat se bhai ke jane khawish ki he
ab to har ek rishbala fans ne bhai ko bhagane shaziz ki he
sorry for my bad shayari ROFL

Good one honeyROFL
Bhai! Ab toh chale jao!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karma88

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockchickFaiza

Superb post shivu!!Big smile

i agree wid u..it was damn superb episode wid full of emotions..

@first radhaji...she was bang on today as a saas need to do..LOL
rm's divorced nt happened by law..so till thy madhu shld do her wify wrkLOL
woh fass gaayiTongue

thn deepali!! uff!! wat a vamp lady!! hw d way she shwd 'mil jaaye pyaar purana'LOLI soo loved it..
nd ya..SM is a superb actor no doubt!!

nd wat to say about VD/RK!!
Uff!! we r gettin our Ruthless n Hottie RK tht treat to watch..
bt eagerly waitin to watch back him as kameenaDay Dreaming

well i love RK-Deeps scene today!!
sharab diya jo aab RK ka sahara haiLOL

nd btw i donno y bt nw a days hw much i watch VD on tht black jacket i feel lyk he luks more handsome day by dayBlushing

FaizaHug

Radhaji spoke sense! And she made my day literally!! Finally the CVs used the potential of Shama ji!! After a year thoughStern Smile anyways!! Der aaye durust aaye!

Dipali, she's a class apart woman, love her! And SM!!

VD, uska toh naam hi kaafi hai!
Sach bola, he is looking HAWTER AND HAWTER every second!! Gosh, he makes meBlushing
Blush!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laters.Baby

Dark_Chocolate IF-Sizzlerz
Dark_Chocolate
Dark_Chocolate

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Awesome post shivuStar
Epi ws superb...loved Radhaji scene...finally she speaks some senseLOL...M nt lyking deepali much now bt SM ws superb in dat scene wd madhu n I lyked d last part RK deepali scene also

RKDay Dreaming even wd beard he looked super hot todayBlushing...his eyes his style are just to die forDay Dreaming...I so want dat ruthless right kameena back nowApprove...VD rocks...he z a true superstarStar
-Ranju- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ranju-
-Ranju-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
awesome post shivuBig smileBig smile

actually i wanna tell to cv's...utna hi irritate karo jitna hum bardaash kar sakte haiROFL
haan i agree saasumaa ko bhi brain hai
ROFL
kya dialogue maari woh

depali toh clasy vamp hai hi...ismai koi shak nahi hai...she is not like some un-necessary villan'sDeadROFL

rk was awesomeBig smileBig smileBig smile...rkDay DreamingEmbarrassed

Edited by harini_arvi - 16 August 2013 at 11:24am
itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
rk was fab  i suddenly saw my old rk hayee  tat dialogue was too good n da way he said  reh jayega toh sirf yeh dard idhaar at his heart
Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
aaj radhaji ne sabit kr diya ki unme RK ke sanskaar kut kut kr bhare hain..kahin na kahin..LOL

VD/RK was superb..Embarrassed n dat scene n dialogue wer d best.

bt i too want madhu to change her expression now..even if she is faking she shud prove she is RK's biwi..Stern Smile
specially her expressions to sultan r so thanda..i want to see d disgust n anger on her face not aankhon me aansoo always, specially sullu k samne..Sleepy

n dips seemed so funny to me today..dunno why she was so happy as if she will get RK..she forgets she can only get insult n bbb frm him bt still she is happy.!!TongueLOL

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .BadtameezDil.

Its been a sad week for us RishBala-ians but what an EPISODE TODAY Heart

To start with, Radhaji... Ohh my! Who was the mahaan person who instilled sudden brains in her??Shocked She just bowled me today!! Wow woman!! You have brains too!Shocked Anyways, I loved her when she said, "Jab Tak Kanooni Karwayi Poori Nahi Ho Jaati, Tum Yahin Rahogi..." Thank You Radhaji!!! Finally you spoke up at the right time!!

And wow! Dipali!! I loved her... Absolutely!! Yaar seriously Vamp ho toh aisi! Beautiful, classy, graceful and MOST OF ALL, an ACTOR (unlike some other SO-CALLED villains) her dialogues were spot on!! SM nailed it today for me!! I actually had a smile when she was taunting Madhu! Especially her dialogue,

"Zindagi Ek Safar Hai Suhana,
Jaane Kab Mil Jaye Pyaar Purana,
Kisne Jaana!!"

And then RK!! Dude!! Can he get any hotter!! Him holding Madhu back from falling!! Ohh he always comes at the right time!! And then in the, I saw the return of my dialogue waala RKDay Dreaming

"Utna hi dard do, jitna tumhare naam pe bardaasht kar paau"

Shit!! Shit!! VD was SUPERB here!! And ONG his dialogues!!! RS gave SUPERB lines after a long time!! RK boy you just made me go... COMPLETELY GAGA ON YOU AGAIN for the umpteenth timeBlushing

For me, Radha ji, Dipali and RK stole the show!!

PS: I want Madhu to change her expression now!! Same expression since the CE Episode!! C'mon girl, show fake ruthlessness and pain for her lost love!!

Utna Hi Dard Do, Jitna Bardaasht Ho Paye- RK

Awesome post, Shivu.Clap
-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .BadtameezDil.

Originally posted by M.Hurr

for me its RK and radha ji who stole the show,dips for me is no more an attractive or cunning vamp same dialogue delivery style and smirks she's of no good she cant do anything on her own to get RK she's just a puppet and love to be used in order to get what she wants a weak woman she doesn't entertain me anymore.

Tired of seeing madhu crying and crying and crying...cant stand to her melodrama anymore nor this crappy track.

Mallu

Ohh yes I completely respect your point, but I still find her a villain, unlike Sultan... Who is literally a black dot when it comes to villain. And plus, I always find negative shades interesting IF AND ONLY IF they have a class! Like if you know about Sid from PKYEK, he was a CLASS VILLAIN ! Loved him absolutely!! Have seen the same thing in Seema! So I like Dipali!!

Madhu should stop being a weak woman! I have started to feel that she has hauslon se veer hu attitude only against RKErmm

I used to like dips when she used to use her brain and beauty to seduce RKnot some puppet which she has become now,tired of her now because she's not using any tactics of her own.

In my eyes no one should be compared to sultaan not even mangesh,patil and munna they are living a respectable life atleast.

Remember a cameo villian how tried to get closer to madhu forcibly one of the crew member and later beaten up by RK even he was better than sultaan atleast he was behaving the way he was not like you-know-who..Angry

I loved madhu and her spirit which she used against both RK and against all odds in her life than what happen now???OuchOuchshe's not the same madhu who inspired me.

Mallu

Go to top