Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 16th August 2013 (Page 2)

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@surya
your most welcomeSmile M.R Krishna Bhakt ;)

@Myra : My pleasureSmile

@Nandini : My pleasure Honey Nandu Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa

Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks for the update reeti.
It should be Srushti not Sia.
Let's see what Parashuram says tomm. 
Liked this dialogue of Mahadev, Shakti can not be created or destroyed, it can only be transformed.

Mnxiji, it is Friday.LOL

Oh yeah I forgot abt that dialogue. SO Mahadev was the first one to propound The theory that Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. (Which was later said by...  Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz ).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-Smnx12kaatayani-Reeti-

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Liked the episode...specially liked...
1) Ravan kept his mouth shut throughout the episode and stood in his naughty corner. Well he was making all those expressions but atleast he kept his mouth shut and that was a big relief to me.

2) Sita's changing expressions. Rubina is doing very good work as Sita. I also liked her offer to Mahadev regarding her holding half the weight of the dhanush. She really wants to get married and as soon as possible. Maybe does not want to take chance anymore...who knows some other family member or friend of Ravan might gate crash the ceremony or even Ram might get caught up in his thoughts regarding his duties. Sita has already got a lecture from Ram on this matter. Also liked Sita and Urmila's conversation at the end...when Urmila says that this must be a dream and Sita replies that this is dream turning into reality. By the way talking of Urmila she might have fallen for Lakshman ...I mean the way she was smiling.

3) Like Ram and Mahadev conversation. I don't know whether it is Mahadev actually appearing in front of Ram or Mahadev as part of Ram's inner being coming out and having a chat with Ram.

4) Mahadev supporting the Law of Conservation of Energy. That energy cannot be created or destroyed. It can only change forms.Wink

5) The whole exchange of mala sequence of Ram and Sita. The way they were smiling at each other...with Sita blushing and Ram happily bowing down his head so that Sita can place the garland around his neck.

6) Parushuram marching in at the end and asking them to stop. Lakshman had a very irritated expression on his face. Felt as if he is thinking that who on earth has dared to come in front of his brother. Creatives I want a nice heated argument between Lakshman and Parashuram on Monday.

Edited by misti73 - 16 August 2013 at 3:33pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilankaniru06A-A-S.Vrish...yajnaseni..Angie12-Reeti-kaatayaniNandiniRaizadaa

niru06 Senior Member
niru06
niru06

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

-Reeti-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

Mnxiji, it is Friday.LOL

Oh yeah I forgot abt that dialogue. SO Mahadev was the first one to propound The theory that Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. (Which was later said by...  Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz ).
Surya have edited that partLOL
If one knows about the 10 Mahavidyas, they are nothing but the Supreme Energies taking various form. When there is no creation Ma Tara dominates, Ma Bhuvaneshwari creats as Ma Tripurasundari she allows the creation to flurish, as Ma Kamala she gives Wealth. As Ma Bagalamukhi, she stops her devotee's enemies, as Ma Matangi, she gives Vidya. As Ma Kali she destroyes in the end. It is the same Shakti, which takes different forms to achieve different purposes. 
So this concept of Shakti existed since the Universe is created & Mahadev knows Shakti better then anyone, infact he is authorised to describe Shakti.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesDebipriyaA-A-S.Vrish.Surya_krsnbhaktkaatayani-Reeti-misti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Celestial (Riti), thanks for the update.  Forgot to write it in my earlier post.  

Misti,  so not only Mahadev is an environmentalist, he is also a physicist.  I like this dialogue of Mahadev.  Now I am really looking forward to seeing this episode.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-Skaatayani-Reeti-NandiniRaizadaa

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@meenu di
I got the PM from Sia OuchLOL
and I was surprised seeing Surya's Quote
then i thought that lemme check my pm inbox..
then i again checked ur comment
and seen u have edited Big smile

mnx12

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Meenu di
I got one more thing to know.
I read in one of the books of my papa's library..
and there it is written ..

In a human's body , If he has more antibody that is dependent on Jeevani Shakti ,Which is the oil which is flowing in the form of bone marrow that is the main thing in a human body , it is Shakti only. The Energy that here as a form of bone marrow also is Shakti , and more it is the Shakti Tatwa.. that is dependent on the birth of any human. That verbally it is called Jeevani Shakti.. as known.

Just thought to share. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-Smnx12.Vrish.Surya_krsnbhaktkaatayaniArijit007NandiniRaizadaa

Go to top