SS Post- Swayam's Wish-list...

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello SwaRonians..

Starting with the current track...Adi-Gang track... Good to see the gang involved in this..and in full on josh ! πŸ‘Swayam, the leader...but ya upset with how Sharon's character is been shown now...πŸ€”

Hope we get something better in upcoming epis..πŸ€“.m not commenting much as still have not watched yesterday n today's epi...

Now the main topic is...Swayam's Wish-list...So much happy with the Chai-date...so unique..so beautiful...epp Khubsurat... SwaRonish it was...Sharon so much wanting to bring smile on his face..and lastly Swayam...comfortable with her...kissed her..Epp...!☺️ So adorable that date was...😳😳😳

Secondly, Rain Dance...it was so enjoyable...so fun-ffilled including the Kids...and everything...VruShan..amazing ! 
Loved the choreography...the moves and all...and only liked the Song...!😊

Now..we are left with 3 more wishes...πŸ˜›
I think these wishes to be filled after end of Aditya khurana's track...after the tensed situation in which all of them are...as I feel that after this track all will be fine...and if not...still SwaRon will be there for each other and will be wanting some special alone time...so I wish ki we get the rest or 2 wishes to be showed after this Current situation...some romance filled , intense...😳

Loving this present track ! πŸ‘Thanks to CVs and all involved in this...πŸ˜ƒ

This was all my POV do tell yours...!
M making a post after so so much long time...hope it was meaningful...πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

PS- Anyone..plz can u provide me the link of the Epi on 15th Aug. or the SwaRon dance...'Tere mere beech mein'...Eager to watch..! :) Thanks in advance !😊

Sakshi...

15 aug kk link toh mujh bh i chahiue
SwaRon dates need to be shown, I don't know how I much deal with this Adi- Rey duo, they both are discouraging to me continue watching the show! SwaRon are the only reason I look forward, so I really want one date asap
@Rutu- Hope we get good scenes..in future...!

Swayam and Sharon...they are not an ordinary couple who fall in and fall out of love every second day...Swayam and Sharon...SwaRon...the epitome of love...a guy with golden heart ...a princess who has kept a shield of arrogance on her face ...just to protect herself from the ruthless outer world...she denied his love ...he never gave up on her...he saw the simple lovable girl behind the Diva...she half opened the doors of her heart for him ..with time he became the emperor of her heart ...their love seemed like a distance dream...but it happened...the character sketch of Swayam and Sharon made us fall for this heavenly couple...finally we are getting this blissful journey ...but we need more focus on Swaron dates...they should not be used only as fillers...

I loved th chair date..rain dance seemed rushed to me...hope to see more meaningful and romantic date for next 3 wishes...as SWARON are the most unique and beautiful couple ever on Indian television..lovely post babyπŸ˜ƒ

@Deepu di- u said it ryt...they r the best !
Thanks to TanHa n now VruShan(epp) for making them so beautiful..ekdum...'Khubsurat'... ❀️

PS- if u hav linkof 15th aug. epi...do send me di..!
Originally posted by sakshibshah

@Deepu di- u said it ryt...they r the best !
Thanks to TanHa n now VruShan(epp) for making them so beautiful..ekdum...'Khubsurat'... ❀️

PS- if u hav linkof 15th aug. epi...do send me di..!

yes they are beautiful together πŸ˜ƒ

I think we will get third wish in this track only...waiting for the wish to b fulfilled by Sharon...CV have justified two wishes and hoping 3 wishes to b more unique...
i really wanna thank the CV's for swayam and sharon
i mean their love story in one in a million
i mean a simple thing like a neem plant or a cycle ride looks so magical..

swayam and sharon are not any ordinary couple
they are unique
so unique that they make ordinary thing extra ordinary

thank you so much CV's for this current track
finally the focus is coming on the gang
finally they are getting mature scenes
instead of those stupid scenes
finally a track in which the whole gang is involved...

PS. a request please dont make swaron dates so rushed
i mean the chai date was superb but the rain felt a little rushed
we want it soon but not so soon that we are not able to enjoy it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=adpYTCyIaao

hey guys this is the link of the dance but it's phone recorded

now about the track
i m loving this track infact i found this track "the most interesting track " ever
and swayam as a leader is like cherry on the cake
when the new character introduced, i had no expectations from this,,,,,,i thought this track will revolve around rey only but later it shifted  to the whole team and i m just loving it

P.S. i want the 3 wishes to be fulfilled after this track not in between coz i think it will not worth watching na in this fully intense track 

now we r watching seriousness in the track and after this i want to see 'ROMANCE'
Edited by muskan108 - 10 years ago