Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SS Post- Swayam's Wish-list...

sakshibshah IF-Dazzler
sakshibshah
sakshibshah

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hello SwaRonians..

Starting with the current track...Adi-Gang track... Good to see the gang involved in this..and in full on josh ! ClapSwayam, the leader...but ya upset with how Sharon's character is been shown now...Ermm

Hope we get something better in upcoming epis..Geek.m not commenting much as still have not watched yesterday n today's epi...

Now the main topic is...Swayam's Wish-list...So much happy with the Chai-date...so unique..so beautiful...epp Khubsurat... SwaRonish it was...Sharon so much wanting to bring smile on his face..and lastly Swayam...comfortable with her...kissed her..Epp...!Blushing So adorable that date was...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Secondly, Rain Dance...it was so enjoyable...so fun-ffilled including the Kids...and everything...VruShan..amazing ! Day Dreaming
Loved the choreography...the moves and all...and only liked the Song...!Smile

Now..we are left with 3 more wishes...Tongue
I think these wishes to be filled after end of Aditya khurana's track...after the tensed situation in which all of them are...as I feel that after this track all will be fine...and if not...still SwaRon will be there for each other and will be wanting some special alone time...so I wish ki we get the rest or 2 wishes to be showed after this Current situation...some romance filled , intense...Embarrassed

Loving this present track ! ClapThanks to CVs and all involved in this...Big smile

This was all my POV do tell yours...!
M making a post after so so much long time...hope it was meaningful...LOLConfused

PS- Anyone..plz can u provide me the link of the Epi on 15th Aug. or the SwaRon dance...'Tere mere beech mein'...Eager to watch..! :) Thanks in advance !Smile

Sakshi...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tca21TheGunnershaanswayamVruShan_MaNantannuluvyasrisadafarshaBeulaSwaRonDivine_darknessSwaRon_rocksBhaviJas_Deepika_Magical_NaiRan

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
15 aug kk link toh mujh bh i chahiue
Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
SwaRon dates need to be shown, I don't know how I much deal with this Adi- Rey duo, they both are discouraging to me continue watching the show! SwaRon are the only reason I look forward, so I really want one date asap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshibshah

sakshibshah IF-Dazzler
sakshibshah
sakshibshah

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
@Rutu- Hope we get good scenes..in future...!

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Swayam and Sharon...they are not an ordinary couple who fall in and fall out of love every second day...Swayam and Sharon...SwaRon...the epitome of love...a guy with golden heart ...a princess who has kept a shield of arrogance on her face ...just to protect herself from the ruthless outer world...she denied his love ...he never gave up on her...he saw the simple lovable girl behind the Diva...she half opened the doors of her heart for him ..with time he became the emperor of her heart ...their love seemed like a distance dream...but it happened...the character sketch of Swayam and Sharon made us fall for this heavenly couple...finally we are getting this blissful journey ...but we need more focus on Swaron dates...they should not be used only as fillers...

I loved th chair date..rain dance seemed rushed to me...hope to see more meaningful and romantic date for next 3 wishes...as SWARON are the most unique and beautiful couple ever on Indian television..lovely post babyBig smile

sakshibshah

sakshibshah IF-Dazzler
sakshibshah
sakshibshah

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
@Deepu di- u said it ryt...they r the best !
Thanks to TanHa n now VruShan(epp) for making them so beautiful..ekdum...'Khubsurat'... Heart

PS- if u hav linkof 15th aug. epi...do send me di..!
_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshibshah

@Deepu di- u said it ryt...they r the best !
Thanks to TanHa n now VruShan(epp) for making them so beautiful..ekdum...'Khubsurat'... Heart

PS- if u hav linkof 15th aug. epi...do send me di..!

yes they are beautiful together Big smile

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I think we will get third wish in this track only...waiting for the wish to b fulfilled by Sharon...CV have justified two wishes and hoping 3 wishes to b more unique...

sakshibshah

Go to top