India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon: Standing up for the team against Mr. A

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Firstly I am Super upset with No Swaron convo in tonights episode, which was actually Needed to give a flow to the SwaRon Story... M Not saying they are at fault or anything, coz they individually are behaving in a certain way and they might be right at their places but their Story gets a flow when both of them are shown talking about it or are at- least shown thinking about it in a certain way...and today was one such day when there should have been something like that shown to give a good flow to their story..but alas Stern Smile 
Let me get to the point I wanted to talk about tonight's episode..
The ONLY thing that made me smile and be happy about SwaRon tonight was how their individuality was shown.
Swayam defending the team against Mr. A for He knows his team can never stoop down to a level of cheapness, like Mr. A is blaming them for...He Knows his team and he knew how to stand up for them there...If the other person understands words said in high tone then be it, he'll talk in that tone to defend his Team...I REALLY Liked that part tonight and even the part where he was lying on the bed thinking about everything was nicely shown...but yes I have already stated above what disappointed me there...I would have liked something which would show what he is thinking or about how he is worried for sharon being in this situation...

Sharon: I liked the Sharon-Simmi scene where Sharon was keeping calm and handling things Well..looks like effect of Swayam is showing there...Wish we had a SwaRon convo before that scene, where Swayam would have been the one trying to keep Sharon calm in all situation or wanting to know how she is handling all that is coming to her...
I Liked How Sharon Kept her team as her priority where Mr. A tries to create some rift by making the boys hear what sharon has to say... She has confidence in her team and the BEST part there was, How she said there'll be many opportunities that would come if the team is together...Loved her confidence in her friends Approve She doesn't want one shot publicity, as far as she has her friends together she doesn't mind gradually getting there..I LOVED how this quality was shownApprove

So this were the only things that made me keep my mind in place...but still cant help being disappointed that SwaRon story wasn't given proper flow where it was neededOuch 
Hope is all I can keep, wishing we get a scene which will justify SwaRon story flow..

do leave your comments about what you felt seeing these scene's tonightSmile

Edited by shaani2209 - 16 August 2013 at 9:34am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Hafsa94trisha19RoHaNmAlHoTrAvenusrockzswayamsharonyasriVruShan_MaNanExpectoPatronussanjana_D3tannuluvsadafarsha---Priya---marauderswaron9113swathi_swaronnature2-Vishaka-

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I know I have lot of complaints about tonight but such awesome is this track that no matter what there are scenes which left me just super impressed. First of all I just loved how Swayam snappd in VP's sir office. The way he raised his tone was very much needed. Sometimes its neede to leave politeness way back home. And similarly I loved his scene in his him where he was thinking everything. He looked vulnerable and determined at the same time. But yeah agree him thinking about how Sharon is doing would have been awesome.

Coming to Sharon I have lot of complains with her tonight - but I seriously liked Sharon Simmi convo. It was nicely done and showed beautifully how Sharon had grown up and matured up. The influence of Swayam was nicely shown. And then later when she refused to Adi from signing contract without team was another high point tonight. Her each dialogu was awsome at that point. But I guess on missing SwaRon convo ruined the beauty of these scenes.
nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
res plz
-Vishaka- IF-Stunnerz
-Vishaka-
-Vishaka-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
firstly dnt think so swaron pov needed after the watchng the sharey pic uploaded on webside...this things proved the bliss certainity of their relationship... And making issue sharon dint showcase that matter...that as being loving shown.(solely my pov)
Regarding swayam issue well he is only wit genious character who has certainity well planned agaist mr adi. He is only well stand along wit gang agaist adi.

Cuming to sharon ans well slapped adi when she regret the opotunity of mr. adi...that was enough for gang and swayam to lit in pride.
Must say sharon did well job.
Overall amazing track...
Excited for next week
PoonamSwaRon23 Senior Member
PoonamSwaRon23
PoonamSwaRon23

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
res
ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
now i want swayam to react. & swayam is way too smarter dan adi... 
---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I really loved how swayam stood up to his team in VP sir's cabin!! He was confident about his team, which showed in his tone and the way he answered Mr.Khurana!! He was clear that his team can never do such a cheap thing!! I loved the way how swayam raised his tone to make Mr.Khurana understand!!!

If i loved something about Sharon in yesterday's epi it should be that last scene!! She was confident about her team's talent!! She didnt hesitate to say No!! If team was not gona be included, she was ready to step down!! 

I really loved these two scenes, still i would have preferred a SwaRon convo... Unhappy 
sanjana_D3 IF-Dazzler
sanjana_D3
sanjana_D3

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Agree with your post , great post :)

Even i was expecting a SwaRon convo after the release of the photoshoot picture.

Loved the simmi-sharon scene and also the portion when simmi realises how Swayam must be feeling and looks at him .

I loved sharons response to VP sir and swayam's confidence and attempts to bring them all together and determination to let the bond stay as strong as it is.

Go to top