Crisp Bytes SC - 16th aug 13 (Page 21)

P020167 Senior Member
P020167
P020167

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KK84

Originally posted by hotdogg

Originally posted by P020167

Haven't seen the episode yet...but loved your post.

I am on vacation so will reply on your updates wheneverI will get a chance.

From your updates, one thing is clear, truth is out and VC family is in reality show now...no more "all about Pramad are rumors"...

30 days...does this mean after a month there is no Pramad :) It will be interseting to see how SaMud wil unite.

..in 30 days there won't even be a show to speak of...

SLB has / is probably moving out...SP has given an extension till Nov...there is a desperate rush to become more TRP friendly...

however, today saras has made a promise to himself that in 30 days he will make kumud's marriage with pramad work out...

So in line with TRPs...we could also see a Samud become a Pramud...courtesy saras who may become a platonic friend of kumud...and possible godfather to pramud's kids..

And that's how you crucify an aunthetic and unique story! U don't better it...u throw it down the gutter. Poor SLB will coax himself for not making a movie instead.

Oh I am sure SLB learned his lesson and won't dare to come back on small screen. Yes he was better off with making a movie - 2.5 hrs torture rather than daily SOAP torture.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdoggtwilaKK84Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
@adiani, 

Maybe the rushed execution is to blame, but I confess, it took a lot of discussion and support of pointers from all of you, to figure it out. Maybe, a little more spelled out approach was needed to make sense of this, for the viewers in general do not have the benefit of these discussions to help them through. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Adiani

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics

Originally posted by twila

Arshii ...

" Aastha, himmat aur raasta, jab sab saath hon, toh manzil mil hi jayegi. So pramaad sudhar is bound to happen "       

What is this Buddy ...aisi Dil Todne Waali  Baaten Mat Karo Yaar...     Cry

Well Twila, my reading says, pramaad sudhar and pramaad end are both on the cards and then Samud Milan. 

Saras taking a kasam of 30 days, means that pramaad sudhar has to happen, but symbolisms of Saras being the real pati for Kumud are too many, so that also has to happen! 

So don't worry, happy ending is very much on! 

pramad soodhar wont happen i can bet on that ...though it may seem to happen for sure...as pramad is shrewed...he will use naveen and kumud weakness of seeing him good and then finally blame them into a illicit relationship Dead

why ...i say this...well in this show those thigs never happen which r most bound to happen...plus novel too has same story where pramad being shrewed enough always uses kumud and naveen weaknesses

so basically its his death and kumud.s in laws goodness that will bring saras kumud into marriage 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Adianitwilahappychappy

Adiani Groupbie
Adiani
Adiani

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Guys ...

" 1) First he had P's rista. He overruled this and using his judgement / trust he decided to go for saras.   "

This issue of Pramad's Rishtaa for Kumud having come before Saras ... i Think we have got it wrong ...

As far as i remeber ... In the intro scene of BD and his wife coming to Haveli ... VC talking later to Kumud and Gun had clearly mentioned that ... BD had come with the Rishtaa for Kumud , but by then LN had already asked for Kumud's hand for Saras , so he had said No ...

Do correct me if my memory is not serving me right .

Hey Twila, I remember that scene.
VC came to know Saras's 1st  rejection much later, and as well had time in between before Saras's proposal again, to approach BD. May be he is recalling that.
bit incongruous when 'saras se pehle' is mentioned whether they mean Saras's actual 2nd time proposal. 

No, I'm confused as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twilaArshics

Adiani Groupbie
Adiani
Adiani

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Arshii ...

" Aastha, himmat aur raasta, jab sab saath hon, toh manzil mil hi jayegi. So pramaad sudhar is bound to happen "       

Well Twila, my reading says, pramaad sudhar and pramaad end are both on the cards and then Samud Milan. 

Saras taking a kasam of 30 days, means that pramaad sudhar has to happen, but symbolisms of Saras being the real pati for Kumud are too many, so that also has to happen! 

pramad soodhar wont happen i can bet on that ...though it may seem to happen for sure...as pramad is shrewed...he will use naveen and kumud weakness of seeing him good and then finally blame them into a illicit relationship Dead

why ...i say this...well in this show those thigs never happen which r most bound to happen...plus novel too has same story where pramad being shrewed enough always uses kumud and naveen weaknesses

so basically its his death and kumud.s in laws goodness that will bring saras kumud into marriage 

Bravo Shana, me thinks so..Pramaad detests Kumud and Saras. 
Before any good sense can enter his brain, he is bound to get more brutal and mean. Perfect piece of information to expose their relationship and prove her unworthiness. Kumud's sad saga continues.

twilahappychappyArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Arshii ...

Could be, could be, pramaad for me is still a mystery, is he a shrewd man, or is he someone needing TLC? 

So yes, even this scenario is possible! 

Edited by Arshics - 18 August 2013 at 4:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twila

twila IF-Dazzler
twila
twila

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Hgg Bhaii ...

"  twila
pramads rishta was first...and confirmed by kumud in the temple scene...tumse pehle mere liye pramad ka rishta aya tha...aur mere bapu ne tumhe chuna...repated again when she speaks to DB...

this is the genesis of the destiny argument... "

The above is a Mistake by CV s ...  i had noticed it that time too ... and now they have repeated it again ... am pointing it out ...

I think they are using it just to put in this Nonsensical " My Destiny " argument for Kumud  ... That Temple scene had also left me wondering as to why Kumud  was making that patently wrong statement ... 

I think the CVs have deliberately chosen to forget the earlier stated fact just to suit themselves... and use it as another excuse for this acceptance of Sham Marriage by Kumud ... all the while thinking and  hoping thta the viewers have either forgotten or shall not mind this Contradiction ... 

Please see the " intro of the BD " scene again ... VC has clearly stated that  BD had come with the Rishtaa but LN had already asked for Kumud's hand for Saras and he had to say No to BD...   Smile

Edited by twila - 18 August 2013 at 5:06am

hotdoggKK84Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=twila] Hgg Bhaii ...

" twila
pramads rishta was first...and confirmed by kumud in the temple scene...tumse pehle mere liye pramad ka rishta aya tha...aur mere bapu ne tumhe chuna...repated again when she speaks to DB...

this is the genesis of the destiny argument... "

The above is a Mistake by CV s ... i had noticed it that time too ... and now they have repeated it again ... am pointing it out ...

I think they are using it just to put in this Nonsensical " My Destiny " argument for Kumud ... That Temple scene had also left me wondering as to why Kumud was making that patently wrong statement ...

I think the CVs have deliberated chosen to forget the earlier stated fact just to suit themselves... and use it as another excuse for this acceptance of Sham Marriage by Kumud ... all the while thinking and hoping thta the viewers have either forgotten or shall not mind this Contradiction ...

[DIV]Please see the " intro of the BD " scene again ... VC has clearly stated that BD had come with the Rishtaa but LN had already asked for Kumud's hand for Saras and he had to say No to

Twila the tworishtas could have come almost together. Ln offer soon after or before bd. And vc chose ln. Maybe an oversight from cvs. Timeline in sc is always confused anyway

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdoggtwila

Go to top