Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Crisp Bytes SC - 16th aug 13 (Page 16)

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
But to all,
A much more serious development. Should we suffer fully awakening Kusum? It appears double whammy now. Not only Pramad- Kumud. Even Saras- Kus...oh holy shit!AngryAngryAngry

Edited by smrth - 17 August 2013 at 12:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ivy-twila

hotdogg Senior Member
hotdogg
hotdogg

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Originally posted by Adiani

Smrthji, thank you! 

You are again holding your ground with the knowledge of source.

I veto! VC does not feel he has the moral authority or stand to question Kumud's wisdom.completly understandable, Kumud knows without questions, she would be welcome to stay at Maika for life.(DV victims of our society, that is where support is lacking).
 He did ask her to keep them in the loop though. It is only and only Kumud's decision to try and hold her head high.

Spoiler alert: Now I hear, he is planning to send Kusum along to keep them in the loop. Not completely deserted her! Nor is he rejoicing her decision. 

Adiani ji, Hgg
Remove that RN Sundargiri sentence, and you would see, I have been speaking hoarse about objective facts of the serial- as they have been give out here- onlyOuch. And not subjective juxtaposition of 'our wish'. Alternatively- about them ( what 'should'), only reasonably admissible 'shock', 'prob', 'ask', 'interference' ( as against subjective what 'should') in the narrative as per scripted 'revealation' and not as per our 'knowledge'. As for 'prob' though i had already noted it earlier, even that I am not admitting as 'proof' of his 'desired' involvement at the moment- in an attempt to strictly stick to 'today's objective fact only. So how more 'objective' ( by serial) or less 'biased' ( by source) now I may strive is just beyond me. Please read again my overwrought explanation on P 15. So where does 'source knowledge' even come in this arguments, I am failing to see ( but for that off way comment, which I am proposing outward).Ouch So admitting my 'inadequacy' I am moving out...Ouch

chill smrth..

I could use the very same arguments you stated above regarding  sticking to the scripted revelation depicted here and not as per knowledge of the character in the source to state my case...Wink

Let's park this for now and see how the future develops...Tongue

We need to remember that it is now not SLB at the script...so in reality it could be something no one on the show has even bothered to care about much less depict...and here we are racking our brains out for and against ...Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth-Ivy-twila

Adiani Groupbie
Adiani
Adiani

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Smrthji, thank you! 

I veto! VC does not feel he has the moral authority or stand to question Kumud's wisdom.completly understandable, Kumud knows without questions, she would be welcome to stay at Maika for life.(DV victims of our society, that is where support is lacking).
 He did ask her to keep them in the loop though. It is only and only Kumud's decision to try and hold her head high.

Spoiler alert: Now I hear, he is planning to send Kusum along to keep them in the loop. Not completely deserted her! Nor is he rejoicing her decision. 

Adiani ji, Hgg
Remove that RN Sundargiri sentence, and you would see, I have been speaking hoarse about objective facts of the serial- as they have been give out here- onlyOuch. And not subjective juxtaposition of 'our wish'. Alternatively- about them ( what 'should'), only reasonably admissible 'shock', 'prob', 'ask', 'interference' ( as against subjective what 'should') in the narrative as per scripted 'revealation' and not as per our 'knowledge'. As for 'prob' though i had already noted it earlier, even that I am not admitting as 'proof' of his 'desired' involvement at the moment- in an attempt to strictly stick to 'today's objective fact only. So how more 'objective' ( by serial) or less 'biased' ( by source) now I may strive is just beyond me. Please read again my overwrought explanation on P 15. So where does 'source knowledge' even come in this arguments, I am failing to see ( but for that off way comment, which I am proposing outward).Ouch So admitting my 'inadequacy' I am moving out...Ouch

Smrth,

I'm retracting my comment on source knowledge as well respectful ji,(I can't help it, showing respect to your eloquence),
 By no means I'm intending to say you are biased.

I do not have any source knowledge but I fully concur with your views. 
 VC's reaction was a simple logical thing to happen. Grief and shock  at the outset, anger and corrective action will follow.
I get your point  at  not enforcing our worldly views on someone's action or inaction..as long as it within human principles and ethos. 

My initiative for watching this show  was purely  an expectation of a definitive story and script based on a literary classic and hope that they dare not desecrate it.
 I am only lauding  the concurrence to source as and when you express it, Smrthji. 

smrthtwila

hotdogg Senior Member
hotdogg
hotdogg

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

But to all,
A much more serious development. Should we suffer fully awakening Kusum? It appears double whammy now. Not only Pramad- Kumud. Even Saras- Kus...oh holy shit!AngryAngryAngry

yes...that seems to be the track...just you wait...they will try for saras & kusum to eventually team up to develop a Pramud relationship...will they become a couple?...I hope not...but fully expect the CVs will try to attempt a kusum falling in love with saras track

...above pretty tempting if possible from trp perspective...now with Pramud sacrifice track they have got trps up...will they now commit TRP sacrilege by getting Samud together  which will only interest old loyal viewers?...also if they want to show they have aligned with the story...then kusum-saras need to be together at the end...

After kusum's vow...saras vow...Desai endorsement...difficult to get Samud together in any logical way...except with Pramad out of the equation...so next week will show the way forward...

hotdogg Senior Member
hotdogg
hotdogg

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Smrthji, thank you! 

Adiani ji, Hgg

Smrth,

I'm retracting my comment on source knowledge as well respectful ji,(I can't help it, showing respect to your eloquence),
 By no means I'm intending to say you are biased.

I do not have any source knowledge but I fully concur with your views. 
 VC's reaction was a simple logical thing to happen. Grief and shock  at the outset, anger and corrective action will follow.
I get your point  at  not enforcing our worldly views on someone's action or inaction..as long as it within human principles and ethos. 

My initiative for watching this show  was purely  an expectation of a definitive story and script based on a literary classic and hope that they dare not desecrate it.
 I am only lauding  the concurrence to source as and when you express it, Smrthji. 

adiani-

@ Bold...see that's the point...in my POV I am not enforcing my wordly views at all...In fact if you read my previous posts I have very carefully dissected out the context only as it applies to the VC character as he has been shown and only with what he knows...

My POV is that VC has to show more probing / corrective action...without that his character falls apart and becomes converted to a high trp male character...That corrective action was severey lacking...VC expressed tons of grief, No shock at seeing his son in law passed out dead drunk and no corrective action...(On the contrary he abdicated his responsibility and said I have no face and more or less agreed with kumud's decision) and straight away went to endorsement of kumud's decision...with a half-hearted attempt in between to make her promise to tell him when in trouble...which too he did not pursue when DB intervened.

Here straight concurrence to the source VC behaviour is contrarian and destroys the current character.

Smrths POV is that all of the above (without any more probing / corrective action) is the only reaction possible within the same context...that VC has only seen his son in law drunk and a possible alcoholic ...but that's not such a big deal..and while he did make some attempts...he was stonewalled by kumud..and he's accepted her decision..what more could he / should he do? ...and so his reaction and closure is appropriate under the circumstances...

Our bone of conetention is I expect a follow-up after the observation (probing, some intervention) before the closure & endorsement...specially because of the character as he has been depicted.

When I say bias (yes I stated that first ...but not in any impolite way..just that I could not think of any better word) what I mean is that smrth's intimate knowledge and internalization of the source in which VC was more passive is perhaps causing an alignment to his own POV..that what VC has done before his endorsement is just enough...

so let's see how this develops...did VC close in last epi or not?

Edited by hotdogg - 17 August 2013 at 1:20pm

smrth-Ivy-pasumarthisa

Adiani Groupbie
Adiani
Adiani

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Hggji,
All supporting characters are treated as spareable accessories, with bare minimum screen time in the last month. With Kusum following Kumud, we are left to fill the blanks in between.

smrthhappychappy

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
^^^
Hgg, my contention was- he did try to intervene; 1. " but she is not even returning." 2. Promise. 
But he was against a) double fortification. Kumud- DB b) market has only One rumour turned fact - wily Cvs have kept Padma off the radar. c) a blind on DV.

@ Adiani ji,
No no I am not complaining, just clarifying base for arguments in this thread...i have seen the concurrence...
But yes Hgg...chillex...this strange serial! I started chilling you about VC and you ended up chilling me over d same...LOL
Move over to 'Kuras' more pressing concern.Ouch

hotdogg-Ivy-twila

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
seeing to the confusion regarding future of the show ...i just feel that show will surely end by October or November end with unification of saras kumud ...and i feel its best way to do justice to he show

rather then drag it into saas bahu drama

slb started it with a vision of saras kumud love story and it should end with completion of it ...and all will be happy slb and sp too

plus now news is that slb may continue till end november as new ph seems reluctant to take over  as they have differences over  financial and creative issues

Edited by shana0127 - 17 August 2013 at 2:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdogg-Ivy-happychappytwila

Go to top