India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Crisp Bytes SC - 16th aug 13 (Page 15)

twila IF-Dazzler
twila
twila

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Arshii ... you have changed your user ID ... found something strange when i logged in .     Smile

and 14 pages ... what have you guys been discussing  ??  must be something momentous    Tongue

Let me find the time to go through all the pages , but... meanwhile ...

Wanted to highlight  " Saras standing in the Lake scene... "  More or less  similar to his Intro scene ... and of course Gautam looked Perfectt ... His well sculpted body ... and his perfect posture while doing the Jala - Abhishek... is a  Visual pleasure indeed ...

and Coupled with that Powerful REcitation of the Shlokas and the awesome BG music  ... it is a Beautiful as well as  Powerful scene always ...

But this Harking back to the first scene ... an almost REPLICA ... Why  ?? 

Is it just to show him praying and making that Promise ... or is there any deeper meaning  ??

and more importantly ... have been wanting to ask Smrth Bhaaii since yesterday ...

Were the Shlokas the same as in the Intro scene - the First scene of Saras?? ... tried to catch  but could not ...

I caught only the second one ... 

" Sarve Sukhinah  Bhavantu ... Sarve Santu Niramayah ... 
  Sarve Bahdraani Pashyantu ... Maa Kashticha Dukha Bhaagbhaveta...

which i think means Praying for the " Sukh " of everyone ...

Was this Shloka too used in the Intro scene  ?? 

Waiting for your reply ... Am really Curious about this ??        Smile 

Edited by twila - 17 August 2013 at 11:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twila

Arshii ... you have changed your user ID ... found something strange when i logged in . Smile

and 14 pages ... what have you guys been discussing ?? must be something momentous Tongue

Let me find the time to go through all the pages , but... meanwhile ...

Wanted to highlight " Saras standing in the Lake scene... " More or less similar to his Intro scene ... and of course Gautam looked Perfectt ... His well sculpted body ... and his perfect posture while doing the Jala - Abhishek... is a Visual pleasure indeed ...

and Coupled with that Powerful REcitation of the Shlokas and the awesome BG music ... it is a Beautiful as well as Powerful scene always ...

But this Harking back to the first scene ... an almost REPLICA ... Why ??

Is it just to show him praying and making that Promise ... or is there any deeper meaning ??

and more importantly ... have been wanting to ask Smrth Bhaaii since yesterday ...

Were the Shlokas the same as in the Intro scene - the First scene of Saras?? ... tried to catch but could not ...

I caught only the second one ...

" Sarve Sukhinah Bhavantu ... Sarve Santu Niramayah ...
Sarve Bahdraani Pashyantu ... Maa sa Kashticha...

which i think means Praying for the " Sukh " of everyone ...

Was this Shloka too used in the Intro scene ??

Waiting for your reply ... Am really Curious about this ?? Smile

Yes. I changex my id. Just shortened it.

Smrth has posted on this.So when you go thru the earlier posts you will find his wonderful insights on this.

twila

twila IF-Dazzler
twila
twila

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
oh...OK ...Thanks ...

But any idea on which page... searching through 14 pages shall take some time .     Smile 
Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twila

oh...OK ...Thanks ...

But any idea on which page... searching through 14 pages shall take some time .     Smile 

It's the last post on page 10

twila

twila IF-Dazzler
twila
twila

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Arshii ...

Shall check it out.        Smile 
smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
All,
I totally disagree over 'how less' VC has done, as right now he is facing 'alcohol'. A note,despite a temporary suspension of 'Dv' verdict on him, all implication about 'how less over something more serious' is only over DV that we are aware about. And this, I feel, as direct juxtaposition of 'our wish' over the narrative. For seriously, what less has he done about 'alcohol'? Again, what 'reconciliation' did he actually show? Wailing like a child is 'reconciliation'??Shocked And why may a father not lapse into a wail if he saw a blunder wracked?Ouch His abject haplessness, after Kumud's first 'DISOBIDIENCE' is much less for 'alcohol'?Ouch And his attempt to wriggle out a promise was ' no attempt' only, if it meets a stonewall? And when it did meet a stonewall?!Dead How much more should they show at this juncture? Raging/ stomping/ hair splitting/ putting his pearl immediately in safekeeping and get P ordered out??  But as he is already marked and 'boxed' as inadequate, then I am afraid, now how ever seriously 'meddling' they script this father, he is going to be judged 'less' for anything less than calling Kumud back to his Haweli. Do you see what this is leading Kumud to? Well, we may still see 'that' here, if they adhere to the story. Before Sundar giri, Kumud was returning to RN only.Dead But only if they allow 'the story' and not a confirming, 'raging/stomping or cajoling/coaxing' vc or guniyal in middle of a course.
So noting, I don't see any character skewing. Citing elapsed script - alcohol- reiterating a dissent and 'adequate shock' at the moment- even 'affecting'- remembering his poignant haplessness, " but Dukh baa, she is not even coming back". I am resigning this discussion. inundated. Irony! For since day one I have marked only two men for Kumud's 'fate' SC and VC.Ouch

Edited by smrth - 17 August 2013 at 12:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Adianihotdogg-Ivy-twilaArshics

Adiani Groupbie
Adiani
Adiani

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Smrthji, thank you! 

You are again holding your ground with the knowledge of source.

I veto! VC does not feel he has the moral authority or stand to question Kumud's wisdom.completly understandable, Kumud knows without questions, she would be welcome to stay at Maika for life.(DV victims of our society, that is where support is lacking).
 He did ask her to keep them in the loop though. It is only and only Kumud's decision to try and hold her head high.

Spoiler alert: Now I hear, he is planning to send Kusum along to keep them in the loop. Not completely deserted her! Nor is he rejoicing her decision. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adiani

Smrthji, thank you! 

You are again holding your ground with the knowledge of source.

I veto! VC does not feel he has the moral authority or stand to question Kumud's wisdom.completly understandable, Kumud knows without questions, she would be welcome to stay at Maika for life.(DV victims of our society, that is where support is lacking).
 He did ask her to keep them in the loop though. It is only and only Kumud's decision to try and hold her head high.

Spoiler alert: Now I hear, he is planning to send Kusum along to keep them in the loop. Not completely deserted her! Nor is he rejoicing her decision. 

Smrth, Adiani, 

Sitting on the fence on this. Will wait for Monday episode before deciding. 

-Ivy-

Go to top