India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Crisp Bytes SC - 16th aug 13 (Page 13)

KK84 IF-Rockerz
KK84
KK84

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
@ arshi..rightly said that the desai's lack of persistence towards Kumud's decision is what falters. I actually thought that at the Aarti scene guniyal was going to talk to Kumud and try n persuade her to not go back but like I said Desai's are kumud ke poojari! It's always from the start been her way or the high way!

More than the parents I wudve preferred kusum to take a stand in insisting that kumud doesn't go back there! That does she even know that saras tried to come...would this change her feelings(saying all this unknowingly ofcourse!)

It surely is disturbing that the desais are encouraging it almost but what more choice do they have? Kumud has made a decision n with her nature(always been stubborn!) they know they won't be able to persuade her so better to support her and hope Pramaad changes!

I would like to see Desais constantly in touch with Kumud and through their own means find out if Pramaad is on route of recovery or not!

Someone mentioned here that perhaps they shudve said u have 2 months if he doesn't change we are coming to get you!! That wudve been much better!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ivy-happychappy

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshicritic

Come on, Shana, abhi toh hero ne nasha mukti Kendra khola hai. 30 din main sharab churvayaen varna paise wapas! 

Saath main patniyon ke liye pati to vash main karne ka mantra free! Mahan jyotish acharya Sri Sri 

Saraswatichandra Navin ji ki kripa se! 

arshi me shana not intrested in Saraswatichandra and his rehabilitation center ...me intrested in samud...

thats why i seldom put my taang in heavy duty CB discussions u people do on the show and its tedious aspects Sleepy

i want saras kumud ki love story ...cvs nahi de sakte to ...koi baat nahi ...i will not watch the show ...waise bhi mere dekhne na dekhne se G autam ku kya fark padta hai...but mujhe fark padta hai...coz by not watching a dry unromantic saas bahu drama ...i will save myself from lot of mental strain

still arshi my fingers crossed for monday even a half drop of samud will make me positive Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happychappy

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happychappy

Originally posted by hotdogg

So in line with TRPs...we could also see a Samud become a Pramud...courtesy saras who may become a platonic friend of kumud...and possible godfather to pramud's kids.

Dead

Originally posted by Adiani

Shall we give  a chance to the aerial, when we surely know Pramad's character  is going to die? I am hopeful looking at Saras's character. Don't you think, inspite of huge popularity of GR, his character  is still doing wrong things and loosing brownie points. Maybe something is up in their sleeves. If I quit now, I'll not turn towards TV for many years to come..Hence desperate optimism now..

@Blue... good one, we all need a shot of that!Wink

If SC is sandwiched between - beta jaisa damaad show and sns on the left and bhabhi and behenaiin on the right, what chance did this poor thing ever have? 

LOL  and  Cry  we were lucky to have had the at least a short "golden age" of SC!

So true, happychappy, that we had all that, is a miracle in itself 
hotdogg Senior Member
hotdogg
hotdogg

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
kat..

its not something as simple as being an alcoholic...

remember physical abuse started on the suhagraat night, when he pulled her and dragged her to the deserted spot and threatened her physical harm ...death even..if she tried to act wifey...

then the physical hand rising...the push which caused blood to come out -the whole red bindi track...the forcefully wiping off of her bindi...the smashing of her cell phone..the throwing of the vase at the mirror and telling her next time it will be your face...the breaking of the milk glass just before they left for RN...

add to this his open affair with the maid

and lastly his alcoholism

if I may...if you tell all this to your mom...I would be very surprised if she still tells you...make a go for it...without showing the tiniest bit of concern...

the point we are not liking here is that kumud may have her reasons not to disclose...but as responsible parents it is your duty to do a bit more due diligence...despite your daughter not opening up at this stage...

getting drunk at a party is one thing...but being an alcoholic is the tip of very serious addiction and other related problems...

I am not saying the show do social service...

but to pass all of the above, absolving the real culprit of his sins and excesses...and then building up kumud decision as an example of good and acceptable behaviour...applauding it...is just grossly criminal...goes against all the character sketches...amd is just dumbing it down to cayer to trps...

why is thos popular...in india even in most urban houses...the power center is still the mother in law...who comes from a less aware time with an old world view...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Adiani-Ivy-happychappypasumarthisaKK84

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotdogg

kat..

its not something as simple as being an alcoholic...

remember physical abuse started on the suhagraat night, when he pulled her and dragged her to the deserted spot and threatened her physical harm ...death even..if she tried to act wifey...

then the physical hand rising...the push which caused blood to come out -the whole red bindi track...the forcefully wiping off of her bindi...the smashing of her cell phone..the throwing of the vase at the mirror and telling her next time it will be your face...the breaking of the milk glass just before they left for RN...

add to this his open affair with the maid

and lastly his alcoholism

if I may...if you tell all this to your mom...I would be very surprised if she still tells you...make a go for it...without showing the tiniest bit of concern...

the point we are not liking here is that kumud may have her reasons not to disclose...but as responsible parents it is your duty to do a bit more due diligence...despite your daughter not opening up at this stage...

getting drunk at a party is one thing...but being an alcoholic is the tip of very serious addiction and other related problems...

I am not saying the show do social service...

but to pass all of the above, absolving the real culprit of his sins and excesses...and then building up kumud decision as an example of good and acceptable behaviour...applauding it...is just grossly criminal...goes against all the character sketches...amd is just dumbing it down to cayer to trps...

why is thos popular...in india even in most urban houses...the power center is still the mother in law...who comes from a less aware time with an old world view...

Perfectly said as always hgg. You have highlighted the real issue, so very well. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pasumarthisa

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Come on, Shana, abhi toh hero ne nasha mukti Kendra khola hai. 30 din main sharab churvayaen varna paise wapas! 

Saath main patniyon ke liye pati to vash main karne ka mantra free! Mahan jyotish acharya Sri Sri 

arshi me shana not intrested in Saraswatichandra and his rehabilitation center ...me intrested in samud...

thats why i seldom put my taang in heavy duty CB discussions u people do on the show and its tedious aspects Sleepy

i want saras kumud ki love story ...cvs nahi de sakte to ...koi baat nahi ...i will not watch the show ...waise bhi mere dekhne na dekhne se G autam ku kya fark padta hai...but mujhe fark padta hai...coz by not watching a dry unromantic saas bahu drama ...i will save myself from lot of mental strain

still arshi my fingers crossed for monday even a half drop of samud will make me positive Big smile

Bachcha, CVs aapki manokaamna avashya poori karenge 

happychappyShanUlas

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
So true hope we see samud
KK84 IF-Rockerz
KK84
KK84

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Nahin Shana Gautam ko fark penda hai yaar! He does his job with such sincerity and hard work and he is such a humble and down to earth person and all he wants is that his fans keep watching the show! For him u have to yaar!

truptishreeArshics

Go to top