India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Y DID JALAL IMAGINE JODA DANCING -doubt

puggyy Goldie
puggyy
puggyy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
     WHY DID JALAL IMAGINE JODA HOLDING THE FLAG AND DANCING ALONG WITH THE  BANJARA TROOP ...

---  DID HE THINK TO INSULT JODA BY CALLING HER AND ASK HER TO DANCE ALONG WITH THEM ... 

----   OR ----

----        IS HE FINDING JODA EVERYWHERE ... ALWAYS IN HIS THOUGHTS  THINKING ABOUT JODA ...FANTASIZING
DID HE START FALLING FOR HER ,IMAGINING HER FIGURE (face)EVERYWHERE

CAN ANYONE CLEAR MY DOUBT PLS 

Edited by puggyy - 16 August 2013 at 9:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisydee425riyya6

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
This is my point of view. And this was an unusually subtle scene, and very significant. Also, the love thing is also cute, he might very well be imagining her everywhere. 

I think that was how Jalal imagines Jodha to be. Proud, haughty, a patriot. That's why he imagines her like that. Her waving the flag of Rajvanshis was symbolic of the depth of her love for her country, and how Jalal sees Jodha. It was a very interesting scene. 

Also, it indicated how Jodha's love for her country is what attracts him to her. Her pride in her lineage, the very important similarity between them. 

Can I also add something, Jalal was happy and laughing after this dream sequence, because he was also amused. Because he knows that this difference between them, the split between the Rajvanshis ( whoever they areLOL) and the Mughals, forms the very core of Jodha's hatred for him. So, in a way, he is aware why Jodha hates him. We are irritated with her pointless hatred, but this is the first time that we get to know that Jalal is aware of this gap between them, the origin of Jodha's hatred. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pthilagahelenMab98623jemiizerronobodyatnotimeXDPagalKuriXDGOTforevercupid-struckriyya6

puggyy Goldie
puggyy
puggyy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

This is my point of view. And this was an unusually subtle scene, and very significant. Also, the love thing is also cute, he might very well be imagining her everywhere. 

I think that was how Jalal imagines Jodha to be. Proud, haughty, a patriot. That's why he imagines her like that. Her waving the flag of Rajvanshis was symbolic of the depth of her love for her country, and how Jalal sees Jodha. It was a very interesting scene. 

Also, it indicated how Jodha's love for her country is what attracts him to her. Her pride in her lineage, the very important similarity between them. 

Can I also add something, Jalal was happy and laughing after this dream sequence, because he was also amused. Because he knows that this difference between them, the split between the Rajvanshis ( whoever they areLOL) and the Mughals, forms the very core of Jodha's hatred for him. So, in a way, he is aware why Jodha hates him. We are irritated with her pointless hatred, but this is the first time that we get to know that Jalal is aware of this gap between them, the origin of Jodha's hatred. 

THANKS Smile
SUCH A NICE ANALYSIS ...am convinced ...thank u 
LitleMissMuffet IF-Sizzlerz
LitleMissMuffet
LitleMissMuffet

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Oh...nice one star_girl
I have the same doubt puggyy Smile

Edited by LitleMissMuffet - 16 August 2013 at 9:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puggyy

vintage_12 Goldie
vintage_12
vintage_12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Agree Thumbs Up though he hates her but he can't deny that he is attracted to her, one thing that is similar in both of them is their patriotism Smile

puggyy

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thank you guys. Smile

puggyy

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck