Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Was difficulty in Jagya's new life a given? (Page 4)

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Tomorrow the singhs may just compare Saanchi to Makhan.

"Just like Makhan" LOLLOLLOL

Can you imagine the fireworks then?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seetha74

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
@sectoreight

Maakhan is superhero. No one compares to him. Bechaara ek awaaz pe bhaaga aata hai! Sanchi or even Ganga and Anandi can't be as readily available and serve as many purposes as Maakhan does! Wink

Edited by Skepblun - 19 August 2013 at 5:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seetha74tiny15

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sectoreight

Originally posted by Skepblun

. It is more about what Singhs ideally ought to do.

Skepblun, I understand where you are coming from. I really do.

But I have moved beyond this perspective many many years ago of what others "should" do.

I know I will be unhappy if I rely on a certain person/people to do something a certain way so that I can be happy. That is trying to control the other person, and it is always a failing effort. They are uncontrollable

I now just assess the situation and see whether it is for me or whether it is not.

If not, I just excuse myself from the situation.

And that is the point I am trying to make (with respect to Jagya, Saanchi and Ganga)...

The singhs will do whatever they do in the way they do it.

Then, people have only two options :

1. To stay in the situation

2. To get out of the situation

But staying in the situation and just resenting it thinking "I deserve better, I deserve better, I deserve better, they SHOULD be treating me a certain way" is just not an option, and if one goes through that option, then one is setting oneself up for a lifetime of resentment and unhappiness.

I only have control on what<font color="#cc0000"> I </font>should do and focus on behaving in that way only if I see the situation is not for me. It is too much for me to push against a system/framework that already is.

That's actually a great reply and definitely the most logical policy that anyone should follow in their lives.

At the same time it proves that Singhs' behaviour has created problems for Jagya and all girls in his life. One got absolutely frustrated and psycho and thought it was best to stay away from them. Other is with them but is frustrated (it is another matter that she is usually frustrated with everything including her classmates!) but dreams of controlling everything with her tactics. Another is happy till now to be compared to Anandi because she herself is in awe of Anandi and way too grateful to Singhs for saving her life, to focus on anything else. But after marriage, at some point of time, if Singhs' "Anandi jaisi hai/Anandi jaisi na hai" jaap continues then she may feel slighted from within (poor girl deserves to be valued for who she is and deserves acceptance in family for what she is given the fact that she has never been valued before in life).

And Jagya also, though he may choose to ignore Singhs' foolishness for his own sanity, still he deserves to be allowed to truly move on and start on a clean slate instead of being reminded of his past and what "ideal" he lost.

What will Jagya-Ganga's kids call Anandi? And what will AnSh kids call Jagya? With what relationship will they identify each other? Singhs ne toh rishton ka mazaak bana rakha hai. Anandi is their daughter. So JaAn are brother and sister? LOL

Of course, Jagya or ladies can do their own thing but Singhs' behaviour deffo creates potential for frustration and conflict. It is not like they are giving him or his prospective wife some supportive conditions to start afresh.

Jagya or girls have to deal with problems of their own and deal with conditions made suffocating by Singhs.

seetha74tiny15

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Well -- then that leaves Jagya with only two options --

1.  Marry and separate from his family

OR

2.  Find a new girl who looks up to Anandi and feels good when she is compared to anandi.

None of these are great choices ... but he has to deal with the reality of the matter and move forward.

seetha74

seetha74 IF-Dazzler
seetha74
seetha74

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
We have to praise the writer here. We are relentlessly  disagreeing... arguing...criticising   agreeing...admiring...adoring these characters since  years[yes  I entered recently].So much attached to this serial. Since years we are on tenterhooks  to know what will happen next...expectations... disappointments.. suggestions...identifying ourselves with those characters...!! Ithink it is a great achievement  to any writer.     

atominis

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
yes, agree with seetha, this is a story that stirs up so much human emotion, the writers are fantastic!!  There are so many angles of conflict and disagreement, it is amazing.

seetha74atominis

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sectoreight

Well -- then that leaves Jagya with only two options --

1. Marry and separate from his family

OR

2. Find a new girl who looks up to Anandi and feels good when she is compared to anandi.

None of these are great choices ... but he has to deal with the reality of the matter and move forward.

Given his mad family he ideally ought to move away even if he marries a woman who currently looks upto Anandi and all Singhs. A girl might feel good as of NOW. But what is the guarantee that she will continue to feel good even after marriage? At some point, after marriage, a girl might feel sad why she is still compared to ex wife or then might remain silent (but sad from within) because she is indebted to Singhs and Jagya!

I don't think anyone can be truly happy from outside and within, all the time, if such comparisons exist.

Whoever Jagya marries, he and his wife deserve to have a life of their own without barking about past or any comparisons with past.

Jagya will do what he has to.

But seriously Singhs need to put their brains, age and experience to better use! Make things easier for your troubled child instead of making them immediately or potentially worse.

Anandi ka kya hai? She is sitting away in Udaipur, happy with Shiv. And visits Jetsar occasionally where she is treated like royalty. Singhs' obsession with her will affect day to day life for those who live there in BH. It's one thing to love someone but it's different to be so obsessed with someone that you only keep talking about her or comparing others with her or recalling her memories openly in whatever that happens.

They haven't done anything to make life easier for Jagya. And the sanity he has regained now is more to Ganga's credit than anyone else!

tiny15

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SEETHA.K

We have to praise the writer here. We are relentlessly disagreeing...arguing...criticising agreeing...admiring...adoring these characters since years[yes I entered recently].So much attached to this serial.Since years we are on tenterhooks to know what will happen next...expectations... disappointments..suggestions...identifying ourselves with those characters...!! Ithink it is a great achievement to any writer.     

Special credit goes to those who handled BV in past. Even if presently nothing sensible is happening, still it raises expectations and debates, due to a solid foundation and base for all characters and story provided by creatives in past. Thanks to them, this show was saved from becoming a total Kekta mai soap.

I am sure the present ones also take a leaf from past to get some idea on how to steer the story forward without making it look like a cheap masala drama.

seetha74

Go to top