The Update For 16th August 2 0 1 3 S N S Episode

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello 😃

Here Is The Update For 16th  August 2 0 1 3 S N S Episode. 😃

Please note that the snake in question and mentioned in my update is the cobra or Naga in Indian languages. 😃

The show starts off with an agitated Gopi asking for Radha's whereabouts and Kokila calming Gopi with Radha would be somewhere around. They go and look for her.

Savita with her daughter in law - correct me if I am wrong - having a small talk with the snake charmer. Well he is searching for his run away snakes. Has a bit of argument with Savita.

Meanwhile one snake slithers away inside the Modi Home. And one snake stays put somewhere inside the compound.

The snake charmer is worried about his missing snakes, finally finds one and is about to leave, Savita questions whether all snakes are found, the charmer leave that he cannot find other,  Savita looks upset.

Inside the Modi home :- Radha is walking, holding some puja materials, Gopi and Kokila coming in the opposite direction, towards Radha. Cutting across is the snake. Scared Radha joins equally scared Gopi and Kokila. Snake goes into the kitchen.

Hetal calls Ahem and Jigar. Kokila calls Raashi, informs of the snake and asks her to stay wherever she is. Raashi in turn asks as to whether full snake family invaded the home.

Ahem Jigar come and the search begins. Snake  has got into the vegetable cart. After some search, including Jigar mistaking a rope for the snake. Ahem sees the snake, gets a basket made from bamboo shoot type material. Asks Jigar to tilt the vegetable cart / stand, which Jigar does and snakes falls into the basket.

As Ahem and Jigar take the basket out of the home ; In comes Madhu and crashes in to  the brothers. And as it happened, the snake escapes. Kokila angrily admonishes Madhu who looked piqued, small faced.

Everyone is scared gets on top of the furniture  -sofas, chairs etc. Urmilaa and Kinjal too have come along with Madhu.

Madhu begins her lecture on good things of puja, vows and Naga pleasing's. Kokila has opposing views and stops Madhu further speaking on the virtues of pleasing the snake.

Finally the family decides to call a professional snake catcher.

In between, Urmilaa moves away from Raashi, because Raashi supposedly smells of the snake - she held it in her hand. Also Raashi applies some moisture of cream to her hands to get the smell of her - Raashi.

Radha feels uneasy and Gopi offers water, but Radha refuses water and break her vow. Madhu too supports Radha.

Meanwhile Jayanthilal calls Gopi and comes to know of the problem. He assures her that he would get someone.

Jayanthilal brings a snake charmer, and this charmer is out to loot and fool Raashi.

Lights go off and Snake charmer blowing his instrument catches up with Raashi ; after some persuasion Raashi parts her valuable ring for a fake ring which has a fake ruby supposed to control snakes as well as human beings.

Gopi and Kokila find Raashi and finds Raashi calm ; Raashi had screamed for Jigar when the light went out. Raashi gives some odd excuse.

Episode Ends On Gopi's Anxious Face  ! ! !

-- > Man

Edited by Manzz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail

Preveiw : Radha doing some sort of puja to fulfill her wishes. Her eyes are closed and the snake slithers by. Rest of the family comes over.

Manzz thumbnail

Nothing much except faith and superstitious views are expressed here. I am a fence sitter, no strong views of my own ; Except I know that snakes, Cobra, do not drink milk. And snakes do not hear except the vibrations on the ground are felt. They sway to the charmers movements, not to the music.

And I wonder why no male servants work for The Modis.
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks man for the wonderful update...could not catch up the episode yet, so it really helped ...😊
Homeslice thumbnail
Thanks for this!

And I wonder too why they have no male servants! 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Manzz.  Modi men think there is enough eye candy so they don't employ male servants. Lol
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update :)
Manzz thumbnail
😉 HA, Ha, You Said It 😉 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Xarina

Thanks Manzz.  Modi men think there is enough eye candy so they don't employ male servants. Lol

Surish thumbnail
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Freaking scared of snakes,,, so not watching it ... update sufficed the need , 

Thanks Manzz ! great update