Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 172 | Sagaai Ka Shor...Banjao Chakor (Page 73)

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I  am more interested in Sanchi's antics aandaz-a-sitam after the engagement Evil Smile What will  Aji & Shiv ji do apart from sir hilana to behna's julam e ishq ...this track has loads of potential Wacko

Ganga ki yaado ka saaya will give chaaya to J now. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

umamAashima._goofyCat_hisusmitaanshurg5Mithi_vaniRainbowSunblushing-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Anjali ur scaring me more nowLOL

Neway, precap S dikhana chahiye, with the ladies dancing and twirling around and SRS popping out when the ladies disperseLOL

I dono why but for me, it will be like watching SRS after agesLOL even though he did make his 2-5 minute appearances time and againEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15umamAashima._goofyCat_hisusmitaMithi_vanianshurg5Chahat_A_Doshiblushingaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Aashima, Anshu...get well soonSmile

What should I say about Ansh - yeah got one - I love AnshEmbarrassedLOL

just gona skip today's epi...I dont want to see rona dhona and butchering of whatever was left in Ganga...Ouch and my dreams of a more interesting J crashing right down...I really wish they somehow get on a jet speed and get done with all the drama over Sagaai today itself...<<mongeri lal ke haseen sapneTongueLOL>>

kya timepass kar rahe hai CVs on Saja engagementSleepy there will be everyone bestoying wishes on Saja and then there will be more build up for the breakup...after the breakup things will spice up...but till then its all bland, boring, irritating and annoying...OuchOuchSleepy...how many more weeks for the breakup...2 atleast?OuchDead
I still don't understand the point they are trying to make with SaJa.If they want him to chose G2 over Sa why send off G2 to another planet?They let go of the biggest TRP earner JAS triangle and set a triangle which interests nobody.Confused
J the badly behaved man with a good heart will remain a dreamOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashima.hisusmitaanshurg5-FreeLancer-RainbowSun

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by hisusmita

They can show his eagerness for baby, but the scenes can be more nice, just highlighting baby is not necessary.

Sush the point they are trying to make is BABY is the need of the hour for Aji security ans Shiv's sanity Tongue
Unfortunately romance does not get TRPs dear. 
There has to be drama see Diya & Baati BTW I have not have the pleasure of watcjing even one epi of that drama (I'm told it is highly dramatic MIl is always at Dil's throat ). 

My only complaint is they have never shown Aji telling Shiv abt J & G's baby saga. Maybe she told in private so we see this PDA of  SRS for baby Embarrassed 
actually they have never shown them discussing anything, she can atleast say him how he has healed all her pain and how important he is for her

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsAashima._goofyCat_Mithi_vanianshurg5-FreeLancer-blushingRainbowSun

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashimaahuja

Originally posted by anjali_pi

Originally posted by aashimaahuja

Just came to know about the live chat with someone...scheduled on wednesday  from 8pm-9pm.Smile
anyone interested???

Ashima- how are u now? Fine??Take care-

Chat- Ok tell him to get some new shirts for SRS- LOL
i m fine now..only minor cold is remaining.

but why this live chat is scheduled from 8pm...i have to skip bv for thisCry
& really i want to know ...what kind of questions one should ask in these type of chatsConfused

I have a deal maker/ breaker question regarding JDJ, will PM uTongueLOL...I dont think he'll answer the controversial ones thoughWinkLOL...but yeah strange...generally they put up a live chat in the afternoon...Confused...but boy he has become super active on twitter, and I was expecting the reverse thing to happen

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsAashima.umamhisusmita_goofyCat_blushingaparnaumaRainbowSun

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Anjali ur scaring me more nowLOL

Neway, precap S dikhana chahiye, with the ladies dancing and twirling around and SRS popping out when the ladies disperseLOL

I dono why but for me, it will be like watching SRS after agesLOL even though he did make his 2-5 minute appearances time and againEmbarrassed

LOL KJo is taking over BV also- LOL 

popping out this time will be dulha in his bal bhikara crying avatar-

I want to see shiv minus his tired eyes- i hope he will put some cucumber on his eyes- LOLPune got some spa??

-----------
Tweety u r DPs r really confusing me-

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashima._goofyCat_hisusmitaanshurg5-FreeLancer-blushingaparnauma

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali_pi

SRS scene if there will be the surprise package or twist WinkOuch
SRS started shooting on sunday.. so no chance I think CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashima.

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

SSHeart what happened you again sick Ouch kyon kyon kyon.  India is not suiting you...you come to me.  California calling tell Jiju Big smile   

In bold so true they will never fight  but ST is also next to impossible for these to uber  considerate folks but there has to be problem Tongue so??? Kya ho sakta hai Wink 
Anyways there will be clouds for sure but he her knight in shining armor will bring sunshine back in her life Heart 

Awww SS, Hug
                    Me too is quite scared of this fever again. Ouch Problem is low immunity. Will tell hubby that i am going to my SS's place. WinkLOL

As for problem in Ansh life ,CVs are capable of creating a MU out of nothing. It can be due to Sa rishta break up. They can have different views on that. Sa and Ira will fuel that. 
        ST can happen ,dont you remember Sjee faking anger and giving ST before showing Kashmir tickets to Ajee.
   But you are right, they will overcome whatever will come between them. Waise after clouds, sunshine is more valued.Tongue 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsumam-FreeLancer-aparnaumaRainbowSun

Go to top