Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 172 | Sagaai Ka Shor...Banjao Chakor (Page 7)

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Joined: 02 March 2010
Posts: 44621

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithi_vani

Current drama ke liye yeh song...                           Ab tak dheeraj manga tha'.
Prabhu ab dheeraj mat dena'..
Prabhu ab dheeraj mat dena'
Sehte jaaye, sehte jaaye, sehte jaaye'..
Aisa bal bhi mat dena'
Aisa bal bhi mat dena'
Uth kar karne hain kuch kaam..
Take the remote nd mute the chhenal... Wink ... LOL ... (well ofcource jab kisi ka Angry dialog aye tab hi... LOL ..) well sry if i herat smones feeling by this perody... But kya karu... Its all my frustration... Angry ...

oye ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

gosh its too daam LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashima.pandeypriya03Mithi_vani

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Joined: 08 September 2012
Posts: 10877

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Who are bothered abt TRP, we are not, we will watch BV whatever TRP is there, We like our Anandi the way she is
Love her story, Anandi's story never got TRP  when she was doing social service even with other actress, becoz people love to watch love stories and triangles, But we love and we will watch
 
love our Ansh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashima.umampandeypriya03Chahat_A_Doshiblushing

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 24684

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

@ nandita rht...since Sid is taking off...but I guess he took form Fri

after Tuesday may be he shoot Wednesday Thursday Friday then took off on weekend 

so we can see SRS in sagaai may be he will leave early since J did nt show up on time 

All be furious Angry A took care of all alone 





@bold it will not happened if SRS will be there...not only that if SRS will be there and anandi still realize that jagya is falling in love with ganga...then she will definitely share it with her patidev...and i do not think after knowing that jagan love each other shiv will feel bad for saja break up. ...here somehow anandi will not able to  share it with him ...that is why the tiff between jagya and shiv will come ...i am sure after that when anandi will share it with shiv that jagan love each other...then shiv will support anandi as well as jagan...you know i could not want  ny MU within MY ansh...i always want that whatere will happen my Ansh should be intact with each other...

bakki sab jaye bhaar me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blushingChahat_A_Doshi

Aakanksha_7 IF-Rockerz
Aakanksha_7
Aakanksha_7

Joined: 05 April 2012
Posts: 9742

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
hello guys

wats d discussn goin on

---------------------------------------------------

yeah...momma me too thot d same...y wud anyone hv a weekend at pune Wink...ders no much difference between to cities Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vaniChahat_A_Doshiblushing

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 24684

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

Who are bothered abt TRP, we are not, we will watch BV whatever TRP is there, We like our Anandi the way she is
Love her story, Anandi's story never got TRP  when she was doing social service even with other actress, becoz people love to watch love stories and triangles, But we love and we will watch
 
love our Ansh

Exactly we the regular viewers only watch the becoz of its story line and awesome execution..We do not bother about any TRP or particular any actor or actress...we love our anandi as well as our ansh...Smile

But now a days BV is running out of thought...the main lead which is actually  its  story line is missing from the serial...Angry...now everything is all about dragging sanchi drama.Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamhisusmitaChahat_A_Doshiblushing

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 24684

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

[QUOTE=Mithi_vani]Current drama ke liye yeh song...                           Ab tak dheeraj manga tha'.
Prabhu ab dheeraj mat dena'..
Prabhu ab dheeraj mat dena'
Sehte jaaye, sehte jaaye, sehte jaaye'..
Aisa bal bhi mat dena'
Aisa bal bhi mat dena'
Uth kar karne hain kuch kaam..
Take the remote nd mute the chhenal... Wink ... LOL ... (well ofcource jab kisi ka Angry dialog aye tab hi... LOL ..) well sry if i herat smones feeling by this perody... But kya karu... Its all my frustration... Angry ...

its awesome dear...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pandeypriya03Mithi_vaniblushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Joined: 02 March 2010
Posts: 44621

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aakanksha_7

hello guys

wats d discussn goin on

---------------------------------------------------

yeah...momma me too thot d same...y wud anyone hv a weekend at pune Wink...ders no much difference between to cities Smile

true dear...but Mumbai people love Pune weather its chilly than Mumbai na 

may be be he in Koregoan Park high profile area of Pune where many Film Television people can be seen 

*****************************************************************************************************************

Well I m nt interested meeting him in person anyways LOL LOL 

I would rather see in as SRS in BV that too in KKCS mode & full on romantic mood with his A jee Wink  


Edited by blushing - 17 August 2013 at 1:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakanksha_7Mithi_vanipandeypriya03Chahat_A_Doshi

pandeypriya03 IF-Sizzlerz
pandeypriya03
pandeypriya03

Joined: 16 August 2011
Posts: 16817

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

[QUOTE=Mithi_vani]Current drama ke liye yeh song...                           Ab tak dheeraj manga tha'.
Prabhu ab dheeraj mat dena'..
Prabhu ab dheeraj mat dena'
Sehte jaaye, sehte jaaye, sehte jaaye'..
Aisa bal bhi mat dena'
Aisa bal bhi mat dena'
Uth kar karne hain kuch kaam..
Take the remote nd mute the chhenal... Wink ... LOL ... (well ofcource jab kisi ka Angry dialog aye tab hi... LOL ..) well sry if i herat smones feeling by this perody... But kya karu... Its all my frustration... Angry ...
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vaniblushing

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Himalay ki godh main - Ansh OS (for Ansh lovers)

2 3 4

Author: -FreeLancer-   Replies: 26   Views: 11717

-FreeLancer- 26 11717 26 October 2013 at 7:12am by maahi11
Ansh vm...update ansh vm 15/05 on pg11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: ...Hanna...   Replies: 89   Views: 18675

...Hanna... 89 18675 26 September 2013 at 6:47am by -Lavanya
AnSh SS- :: AnSh Instant Khichidi :: (2)

2 3

Author: Vishakha_Sakhi   Replies: 22   Views: 7914

Vishakha_Sakhi 22 7914 25 May 2013 at 5:21am by Illumination
AnSh || Ansh, Jaitsar Aur transfer || AT 125

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: anshbalikavadhu   Replies: 1194   Views: 34968

anshbalikavadhu 1194 34968 01 April 2013 at 9:38am by khusi_*
AnSh, AnSh n AnSh..

Author: frozen.devil   Replies: 3   Views: 4459

frozen.devil 3 4459 05 January 2013 at 5:44am by frozen.devil

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index