Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: dixie123

thank you all for providing more clarification.

But, sabse badi baat (I have not watched yesterday's episode completely yet) , does Sanchi know that J is missing ?

Nivi, Sa was busy in Saj shringar, not knowing about missing J.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😛 haaye...kitne din baad...welcome back srs...hu identified people n what they were thinking...

Akaal ends hopefully😆
hisusmita thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

After really a long time there was a precap whic was full of intrigue.

If this convo happened before the engagement wonder what answer did J give to them.

After this convo he is getting engaged and then it will be really bad if he call off the wedding, Only Sanchi can save him if she herself breaks the marriage
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi, I am Arti. Very old member of IF (days of Jassi and Astitva - used to post back then). Very new member of AnSh AT - just 3 hours old. 

Love Anandi and Shiv in exactly this order. Love them in any shape, size or form that they have or will have.

Love the discussions on this AT, and the wonderful siggies, caps, VMs and videos. Wish we had thought of ATs back then. Many wars would not have taken place.

I am heavily invested into AnSh and wIll try to be active here as time permits. 

Have not seen today's episode yet, but I am sure that now Shiv is back from his special govt. assignment of evaluating how dance bars are being run, BV should get back to its languorous pace with better continuity of tracks.

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If this convo happened before the engagement wonder what answer did J give to them.

I think S-J convo will happen before sagai. J is still confused baout his feelings for G2. How can he say anything now ?  Once he sorts out his feelings for G2 he will call off the sagaai.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I guess he will say yes because he really is not there yet as far as his feelings for Ganga are concerned.

They just filled up his lonely life and now they are gone.

But I wonder how long the farce of this engagement is going to continue.😕

hisusmita thumbnail
Originally posted by: RTee

Hi, I am Arti. Very old member of IF (days of Jassi and Astitva - used to post back then). Very new member of AnSh AT - just 3 hours old. 

Love Anandi and Shiv in exactly this order. Love them in any shape, size or form that they have or will have.

Love the discussions on this AT, and the wonderful siggies, caps, VMs and videos. Wish we had thought of ATs back then. Many wars would not have taken place.

Have not seen today's episode yet, but I am sure that now Shiv is back from his special govt. assignment of evaluating how dance bars are being run, BV should get back to its languorous pace with better continuity of tracks.

Hi Arti ,Welcome to ANSH AT  nice to have you here. I hope you will have a great time here.

I am Susmita
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Arti: Hi. Welcome to the AT !

@Khusi: Saw your winner siggies yesterday. 😳 They are damn good. Awesome ones.👏
anshurg5 thumbnail

J himself is still not clear his feelings ,will again give answer according to his family wishes and will be ready for engagement ,He will make his and others life more miserable with his confused nature.

Ansh life will be affected too.

Arti,
       Welcome  😛
Hope you will enjoy here.

I too used to watch 'Jassi' initially.
Edited by anshurg5 - 10 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RTee

Hi Arti welcome to this AT.😊
@bold - ditto Me too love Anandi and Shiv in that order and love them in whatever size and shape they come.😊