AnSh AT 172 | Sagaai Ka Shor...Banjao Chakor - Page 58

Posted: 10 years ago
@hiral- Sagaai today- No chance

Today it will be naming of the baby- 
Sometime they will show something realted to naming- Sanchi and etc etc- I am waiting to hear the name and who will do it-

Then some shekhars- Mahi and his phone probs-

Then sherwani climbing up with makkan and he informing sumi- and she shocked -information passing - 
bas then message- Insaan sochtha kuch hai aur hotha kuch aur on sumi face- 
 and then precap-

SRS scene if there will be the surprise package or twist ๐Ÿ˜‰
I  am more interested in Sanchi's antics aandaz-a-sitam after the engagement ๐Ÿ˜ˆ What will  Aji & Shiv ji do apart from sir hilana to behna's julam e ishq ...this track has loads of potential 

Ganga ki yaado ka saaya will give chaaya to J now. 

Anjali ur scaring me more now๐Ÿ˜†

Neway, precap S dikhana chahiye, with the ladies dancing and twirling around and SRS popping out when the ladies disperse๐Ÿ˜†

I dono why but for me, it will be like watching SRS after ages๐Ÿ˜† even though he did make his 2-5 minute appearances time and again๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Aashima, Anshu...get well soon๐Ÿ˜Š

What should I say about Ansh - yeah got one - I love Ansh๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

just gona skip today's epi...I dont want to see rona dhona and butchering of whatever was left in Ganga... and my dreams of a more interesting J crashing right down...I really wish they somehow get on a jet speed and get done with all the drama over Sagaai today itself...<<mongeri lal ke haseen sapne๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†>>

kya timepass kar rahe hai CVs on Saja engagement๐Ÿฅฑ there will be everyone bestoying wishes on Saja and then there will be more build up for the breakup...after the breakup things will spice up...but till then its all bland, boring, irritating and annoying...๐Ÿฅฑ...how many more weeks for the breakup...2 atleast?๐Ÿคข
I still don't understand the point they are trying to make with SaJa.If they want him to chose G2 over Sa why send off G2 to another planet?They let go of the biggest TRP earner JAS triangle and set a triangle which interests nobody.๐Ÿ˜•
J the badly behaved man with a good heart will remain a dream

Originally posted by 5cents

Sush the point they are trying to make is BABY is the need of the hour for Aji security ans Shiv's sanity ๐Ÿ˜›. 
Unfortunately romance does not get TRPs dear. 
There has to be drama see Diya & Baati BTW I have not have the pleasure of watcjing even one epi of that drama (I'm told it is highly dramatic MIl is always at Dil's throat ). 

My only complaint is they have never shown Aji telling Shiv abt J & G's baby saga. Maybe she told in private so we see this PDA of  SRS for baby ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
actually they have never shown them discussing anything, she can atleast say him how he has healed all her pain and how important he is for her
Originally posted by aashimaahuja

i m fine now..only minor cold is remaining.

but why this live chat is scheduled from 8pm...i have to skip bv for this๐Ÿ˜ญ
& really i want to know ...what kind of questions one should ask in these type of chats๐Ÿ˜•

I have a deal maker/ breaker question regarding JDJ, will PM u๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...I dont think he'll answer the controversial ones though๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...but yeah strange...generally they put up a live chat in the afternoon...Confused...but boy he has become super active on twitter, and I was expecting the reverse thing to happen
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Anjali ur scaring me more now๐Ÿ˜†

Neway, precap S dikhana chahiye, with the ladies dancing and twirling around and SRS popping out when the ladies disperse๐Ÿ˜†

I dono why but for me, it will be like watching SRS after ages๐Ÿ˜† even though he did make his 2-5 minute appearances time and again๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜† KJo is taking over BV also- ๐Ÿ˜† 

popping out this time will be dulha in his bal bhikara crying avatar-

I want to see shiv minus his tired eyes- i hope he will put some cucumber on his eyes- ๐Ÿ˜†Pune got some spa??

-----------
Tweety u r DPs r really confusing me-

Originally posted by anjali_pi

SRS scene if there will be the surprise package or twist ๐Ÿ˜‰
SRS started shooting on sunday.. so no chance I think ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by 5cents

SSโค๏ธ what happened you again sick  kyon kyon kyon.  India is not suiting you...you come to me.  California calling tell Jiju ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   

In bold so true they will never fight  but ST is also next to impossible for these to uber  considerate folks but there has to be problem ๐Ÿ˜› so??? Kya ho sakta hai ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Anyways there will be clouds for sure but he her knight in shining armor will bring sunshine back in her life โค๏ธ 

Awww SS, ๐Ÿค—
                    Me too is quite scared of this fever again.  Problem is low immunity. Will tell hubby that i am going to my SS's place. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

As for problem in Ansh life ,CVs are capable of creating a MU out of nothing. It can be due to Sa rishta break up. They can have different views on that. Sa and Ira will fuel that. 
        ST can happen ,dont you remember Sjee faking anger and giving ST before showing Kashmir tickets to Ajee.
   But you are right, they will overcome whatever will come between them. Waise after clouds, sunshine is more valued.๐Ÿ˜› 

Originally posted by suzzane22

SRS started shooting on sunday.. so no chance I think ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

dont cry he will pop up in the precap- 

Let us predict what will be the colour of his sherwani ?
siver went to daddu, mahi red and alok in golden yellow 

So SRS will be in ??

Violet or Green -