Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hisusmita

I dont think Shekhars will come to know that J has gone for mission running behind a lady, Sumi will tell only to Singhs alongwith Anandi.

They will be restless y he is not returning, then Hero will come without the teddy, though while bike ride teddy was not there

I want to phone convo between ANSH before that, otherwise after the incident they wont be in a mood or SRS may come to Sagai. I think he will come

SRS will come for sagai.

ab bande k paas kaam hi kya hai...apart from gym & bvπŸ˜†
Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
GM.. Everyone... Well waise to sabko pata hai.. But jinhe nahi pata unn sab ke liye... Smone is back to his place... Jym. πŸ˜‰ ... Latest tweet... 'At the gym after long...feels good :))) '                                                            @Ashima nd Anshu... Take care of urself dears nd get well soon...                               @Chahat... Kya mast ansh ki khichadi banayi hai.. Maza a gaya... Me to wish.. Iss bar to A hi call kare... Btw tune yeh thik nahi kiya.. Mera Shravan ka Somvar hai.. Nd tune mujhe masaledar khichadi khiladi... πŸ˜› ... πŸ˜† ...Edited by Mithi_vani - 10 years ago
Aashima. thumbnail
Just came to know about the live chat with someone...scheduled on wednesday  from 8pm-9pm.😊
anyone interested???
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

@maanshi

Not khichdi I hate khichdi

Pulaav chhe

Shravan somvaar chhe ne

Toh em samajh ke sabudanna ni khichdi (I LOVE THIS KHICHDI) chhe

e pan toh aadu marcha kothmari thi masale daar bane che kone kidhu ke dhan ni khichdi chhe

have toh bhaavse ne?

SRS call kare ke ASRS call kare

Bill toh SRS aej bharwanoo chhe then why is she being kanjoos and not calling

Last call kiya tha toh wo bhi

"apne wale Shiv ko nahi Jaitsar ke poorv collector sahib ko" 

Edited by Chahanya - 10 years ago
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aashimaahuja

GM AT😊

from past two days i m  

any new news about Ansh???

AWWW Ashima get well soon. β€οΈ

See who I got for you...
 NURSE GANGA    πŸ˜ƒ 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm UD's words that A will give u dhoka and all and Ira about A giving hime dhoka without realising is something that doesnt seem to be shot in the air

S is convinced that Sa has changed...A is gona be convinced that Jagan love each other...It sure would be interesting to watch SRS's angle and how he deals with whatever CVs have in mind...coz they cant screw his character up, but still to show him supporting his sis mayb and still staying objective - and if any MUs come in now and all...how would Ansh being so perfect deal with itπŸ€“
hisusmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: umam

Morning πŸ˜Š

Cvs must be planning something for Ansh with ref. to saja - what is it? cannot fathom  

on a different note - saw promos of  a serial on a  woman's rise in politics!! wonder how that will impact BV CV's plans of A's political career, if they have any such plans πŸ˜•

I too saw the promo , the lady in a saree, backside is shown and was thinking of AJee only, I dont know how and when they will show. I just hope they show that in realistic way.

Already they have spoilt G2s character by making her a cry baby. She is not shown happy going to join her class, starting of a new life, instead she is shown crying for J, And if J say once she may stay back. I dont know why they are spoiling this powerful character like this.

I just hope they show a strong A , out of these family non sense
Edited by hisusmita - 10 years ago
anshurg5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiralshah169

GM AT...😊

Sa is just plain annoying...what kind of a person is she...she doesnt feel happy for anyone in the world...aisa koi kaise ho sakta hai🀒

J-S-A renewed is what I am kinda waiting for now...sorry for palti againπŸ˜†...I want spice in Ansh life...and want to see more from A and S on how they handle marital problems...coz I saw an awesome play yesterday on bubble bursting after the initial 4-5 months of marriage and marital bliss and all...and how the couple fights off their past and other problems and insecurities and all to reunite back in the end - just reminded me of the storyline mayb CVs are planning for Ansh

Hiral,
            Sa is behaving like Sa only.πŸ˜†  Any girl will think twice before entering into an alliance with a person who went missing from his sagai. But Sa will not bother and will do more manipulations to keep J away from G. Can this type of Union bring happness?

A and S can have problem in their married but they will not fight like ordinary people. They will feel more for their partners than for themselves, ST can happen but not loud fights.

@ Ashima .Me taking full rest but lots of medicines too though many are calcium ,vitamin supplements. My hubby jokes 'You can have stuffed medicine paratha'.
Mithi_vani thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashimaahuja

Just came to know about the live chat with someone...scheduled on wednesday from 8pm-9pm.😊

anyone interested???

Ya.. I saw that... But i m bit confuse... As smone always say ... 'U know...' πŸ˜‰ .. πŸ˜† ... So as we know everything... Wt should we ask to him... πŸ˜› ... 🀣 ... Well I hv to told only one thing to him.. Pls back as KKCS in bv.. I m mission that...
Aashima. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

AWWW Ashima get well soon. β€οΈ

See who I got for you...
 NURSE GANGA    πŸ˜ƒ 

injection