Lol, i could not see the obvious.πŸ˜† Good one.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Me too off,

Gudnite All,πŸ˜›

Edited by anshurg5 - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by blushing

@ anshu aur kon main πŸ˜† 
😲...
Itana bada dhoka... nahi...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

any time dear bass call karo 

bandi hazaar hain 

Manshu ko bhi bula lenge πŸ€—
@ bold...😳😳...
Thats u my Sweety dimpy... tu mujhe kabhi nahi bhulati...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

ohhh god u guys r goin so fast πŸ˜† πŸ˜†wt nuthng πŸ˜‰

------------------------------------------------------

hiral ...u wer ryt...krissh 3 trailor is damn awsum...m in love iit πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one song cumng into my mynd

dreamum wakeupam critical conditionam πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

v dreamng abt ansh
CV's need to wake up
leavng viewers in critical conditn πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mithi_vani

Well...πŸ€”... then i will say...
kab ke bichhade aaj ...hum yaha aake mile....πŸ˜†...

++++++++++++++++
nd yeh kya tum dono Aditi ke pas bhag rahe hon..
ok enjoy girls gang...πŸ˜‰... but meri Aditi ko jyada paredhan mat karna..πŸ˜‰...

+++++++++++++
Btw.. A ka ghagara to tab dhum machayega.. jab usse dekhane wala usse dekhega.😳...πŸ˜‰..

usse dekhne k baad kya karega πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Aakanksha_7

usse dekhne k baad kya karega πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tujhe nahi pata kya karega..☺️..πŸ˜‰...
ti details mang rahi hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Originally posted by anjali_pi

Tina- where r u- πŸ€—

@ aparna- Pune πŸ˜†

but why he is hiding there ??

Hi  Anjali πŸ€— 

SS & All AT baalikaas πŸ€—    I'm alive and  babies are  kicking and wanting to grow up faster than I had anticipated... have become so naughty can't even put it in words. 

ER trips and loads of work are keeping me on my toes.   Two is a lot of fun & awesome company...Few cuts & scrapes have already happened got the knee & forehead glued for cuts ...now they glue instead of stitches. 

This shd serve as a warning to few...
MY TWINS: One took a shining stone from under the table top lucky bamboo and put the small stone  in another's nose while playing around (how will anybody know) then the babysitter forcefully had put them to sleep...Iha  was restless but slept... then when I came back from work  they walked upto me and were lying down on the couch on me then while having tea I came down on the carpet and noticed something white inside the nose ...I panicked when I realized what it was ...ran rushed and got in the car ...while the baby sitter was buckling Iha  her hair got in her nose & she sneezed aloud and the stone came out on its own ...I'm petrified after the incident. Thinking what could have happened. When i went to the doc hearing what could have happened I still turn numb. 

Anyways back tom Ansh cool & soothing Ansh eye-candy next week.😳
@ chaar pyaar ki baate. ❀️ aur  baate btw few mulakaate  & mukka & laate on the other side lolz πŸ˜ˆ
Edited by 5cents - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Mithi_vani

Tujhe nahi pata kya karega..☺️..πŸ˜‰...
ti details mang rahi hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

BH me thodi karega πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ...wat if he gets d results of hs doing der πŸ€£

express highway πŸ˜†

Lolz nope hun πŸ˜‰  he took a detour to express his undying love and support πŸ˜› 

Originally posted by 5cents

Hi  Anjali πŸ€— 

SS & All AT baalikaas πŸ€—    I'm alive and  babies are  kicking and wanting to grow up faster than I had anticipated... have become so naughty can't even put it in words. 

ER trips and loads of work are keeping me on my toes.   Two is a lot of fun & awesome company...Few cuts & scrapes have already happened got the knee & forehead glued for cuts ...now they glue instead of stitches. 

This shd serve as a warning to few...
MY TWINS: One took a shining stone from under the table top lucky bamboo and put the small stone  in another's nose while playing around (how will anybody know) then the babysitter forcefully had put them to sleep...Iha  was restless but slept... then when I came back from work  they walked upto me and were lying down on the couch on me then while having tea I came down on the carpet and noticed something white inside the nose ...I panicked when I realized what it was ...ran rushed and got in the car ...while the baby sitter was buckling Iha  her hair got in her nose & she sneezed aloud and the stone came out on its own ...I'm petrified after the incident. Thinking what could have happened. When i went to the doc hearing what could have happened I still turn numb. 

Anyways back tom Ansh cool & soothing Ansh eye-candy next week.😳
@ chaar pyaar ki baate. ❀️ aur  baate btw few mulakaate  & mukka & laate on the other side lolz πŸ˜ˆ
@ bold..Omg... hw r they now... everything alrt na...
its too dangerous...

++++++++++++++++
nd about Ansh... well if u want u can easilly skip epi...
as Ansh r not in one frame for few epi...
nd this sagae shor making us...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±..