AnSh AT 172 | Sagaai Ka Shor...Banjao Chakor - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: hisusmita

we want A's career track , her progress in social service, dealing with real life issues..

But actually few people are interested to see soaps related tp social problems, BV is different. Even in earlier days when A used to do social service, her teaching, adult education classes never got TRPs how much you blame T

When it comes to general mass the triangle in relationship gives good TRPs , now they are going with SAJA, They will definitely show something related to Ansh and Ashi, it will not be a triangle , Shiv will not do any wrong what J did, but still there will be something related to that.

CVs cant live peacefully when A lives peacefully

Hello AT!

Yes, I want real life issues too! And I want them to develop story consistently - for example -   A should check what happened with those women after they attended bar with her. Was there any quarrels or  violence in their homes. How their husbands behave after the incident?

I need to say that it seems silly to me that some people blame T for everything. Somehow, I sympathize with her because I think it's injustice.  Silly me! 

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hisusmita

two pregnant ladies are hanging. But G1 must have already had her baby

Ashi expecting surely,

We are waiting for our ANSH twins

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

yah yah...G1 ko bhol jao baki Mayiii ki GF ka pata nahi re baba 

I hate her fake accent ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

I am only waiting for A ki good news baki sab ðŸ¤”
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

@najali

Me too am not sure about MAhi Ashi night very ðŸ˜•

AnSh try everyday? Nahi every night batti, khidki, parde, darwaaze band karke

________

@aditi

2-3 din Kaise sagai ka dirama will continue the entire next week

I love Anandi and Bhairon hug

He is a very proud father of her

Of course they love Anandi more than J

Ye feeling to use Sumi Anandi ko lekar bachpan se hai

Kitna fight karta tha then Dsa used to say main sabse zyaada tujhe chahoo hoon (Yahi kehkehkar bigada use)

_________

Aajse poora week I think BH ke function mein hi jaayegne

_________

Tab tak koi taaja maaja hokar aa jaayega after break

Next generation of BV

Uss din mein poocha tha na what will SS be doing after 10 years?

BV

Edited by Chahanya - 10 years ago
LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OMG, I'm so slow, the discussion has moved two pages foreword while I wrote my "essay"!
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Actually official dinner mein can DC take his wifey also- some dinners are like tht na- diplomat will come with his wife na- 
anandi missed a chance
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LauraM

Hello AT!

Yes, I want real life issues too! And I want them to develop story consistently - for example -   A should check what happened with those women after they attended bar with her. Was there any quarrels or  violence in their homes. How their husbands behave after the incident?

I need to say that it seems silly to me that some people blame T for everything. Somehow, I sympathize with her because I think it's injustice.  Silly me! 

its not silly Laura,every human being is unique, both of them are beautiful in their own way, Earlier she was new , we cudnt connect, now She is good and we like our A. We started loving that little A and becoz of her character our love continued and it will go on
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

OMG, I'm so slow, the discussion has moved two pages foreword while I wrote my "essay"!

laura there r times when the AT will ride on a supersonic- jet

Me too want to know what happened later- Sunday is tomorrow- what happend to sunday market and the pub closure
Muktchand thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali_pi

Actually official dinner mein can DC take his wifey also- some dinners are like tht na- diplomat will come with his wife na- 

anandi missed a chance

maine yeh pulav kal hee pakaya tha 

SRS ahd ask A to accompany him in Dinner

Bhaili ke liye fund bhi milenge 

haye re kismat  humari ðŸ˜†
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali_pi

anandi missed a chance

I want SRS takes her in some dinner, ball room dance. in whichever way she goes she will make her mark everywhere and SRS will be proud of her. They should show that instead of this ghisa pita drama
Muktchand thumbnail

laura when we are in mood 

we were like bullet speed 

otherwsie current track made us ðŸ¥±