-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
can anyone give me the link of the epi?
I so want to see it after reading all the comments :D
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Am loving the screen play. Kudos to the writer. 👏 The ulka thai scene makes u emotional but next scene brings a huge smile in ur face. I loved the terrace scene and Sanchi- grannies convo. Nice epi.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: geethu07

Am loving the screen play. Kudos to the writer. 👏 The ulka thai scene makes u emotional but next scene brings a huge smile in ur face. I loved the terrace scene and Sanchi- grannies convo. Nice epi.

yes the show is really well written & executed! ⭐️
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the comedy between DV and Dills 😆
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
today's epi was mindblowing! <3
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what has happened today? can someone gives preview
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
can neone tell what happened today???
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I liked the bits between Sanchi n her family n DV observing it all , I liked how he mixed and became a part of the family yet he was focused on observing her, also liked Sanchi n Aaji's bit , ummmn the Dil bits r bit too much for my taste so wont comment and as for the precap I just love the ease with qhich DV comes to help Sanchi despite his cool fun attitude there is a certain smoothness about him which is just perfecto
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

loved the epi today..the scene where DV observes Sanchi was fab and I loved that tiny scene by the jeep even more...Ajji and Sanchi's scene made me miss my folks back home...

@Pooja- 🤗 I so agree on the scenes between Dil and DV, though they are funny, they seem a bit too much for me too...

My vid is stuck at the precap bit, I'm sure its exciting...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^Hina-🤗Did u catch todays epi ?

@All- Today's epi was nicee and I like how DV is not your typical male lead who can be put into a specific mold rather he is just like how we all are a essentially I loved how he has no issues with being told off and he is quick to realize his faults and even quicker when it comes to mending ways ...I abs loved the bit where he went to meet Ajji and Nani after the fiasco and how casually he sat on the floor 👏...the warmth and apnapan he exudes is just applause worthy ..and I am glad DV is gonna soon be working and so that means less scenes with Dil 🤣...Sanchi on the other hand does fit into the adarsh typical female lead types as far as her personality goes but DV is what clicks with me ..because may be somewhere he is some one just like you and me

Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago