Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Episode Discussion Thread / LIVE Update Here ONLY! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 25

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by *Dev.*

okay ROFL 

Dont make me spam!Ouch i dislike it!AngryOuch...and you goo for studing...you have exams buddy!Smile

& i love spamming Evil Smile see there is a great problem created here LOL

naah...i have faced many more!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread / LIVE Update Here ONLY! (Page 4)" in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
What i loved about the epi is two grannies.. both r sweet heartsHug
Another one is old employee( dont get his name) .The last scene where hez speaking to sanchi was very nice.Embarrassed
Sanchi was great as usual. Today too i liked the last part very much.
Dhruv was good.
Loved the precap too.
Dilshad is a fashion disaster.Ouch

Edited by geethu07 - 20 August 2013 at 1:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*...Jes...

...Jes...

IF-Addictz

...Jes...

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@Dev : yah i see LOL

okay so d epi was really great.haaye Ruslaan Embarrassed i loved when he was lying on d road.he got tired of waiting LOL & then he got Sanchi's car & how cute it was he was keep saying ma'am Embarrassed & said dard yahan ho raha hai & placed her hand oh his heart Blushing then it turned into a cute fight...Day Dreaming me toh super happy with their chemistry , so fresh Heart

Edited by ...Jes... - 19 August 2013 at 12:04pm

*Dev.*rishani77

rishani77

IF-Dazzler

rishani77

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

@Dev : yah i see LOL

okay so d epi was really great.haaye Ruslaan Embarrassed i loved when he was lying on d road.he got tired of waiting LOL & then he got Sanchi's car & how cute it was he was keep saying ma'am Embarrassed & said dard yahan ho raha hai & placed her hand oh his heart Blushing then it turned into a cute fight...Day Dreaming me toh super happy with their chemistry , so fresh Heart

Same here, I can feel that their chemistry gonna rock!!!Wink
Ruslaan was so cute & I already like his attitude, he portrayed it well & I just liked when he put Saanchi's hand on his chest saying the pain is there!!!Big smile

*Dev.*...Jes...

...Jes...

IF-Addictz

...Jes...

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishani7

Same here, I can feel that their chemistry gonna rock!!!Wink
Ruslaan was so cute & I already like his attitude, he portrayed it well & I just liked when he put Saanchi's hand on his chest saying the pain is there!!!Big smile

yah our senses rock RIshani WinkLOL
exactly the pain one was so so cute & adorable scene ... i was like totally jumping through out d whole epi ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*rishani77..geeth..

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Koi mujhe batao aaj kya hue episode mein...

i missed itStern Smile

...Jes...

...Jes...

IF-Addictz

...Jes...

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
oh kuch nahi Nani & Dadi was prepapring for d ladka since morn ... Dilshaad was distributing her add for a PG who is below 30,young & dashing LOL .. Sanchi & Dhruv met.for details go & check my post :P .. then they had fight as she got late..bt she manged to save d deal due to her honesty .. & at d end Dhruv knocked Sanchi's house door & nani saw him first,epi ended ..
precap : grannys mistook him as d ladka & he was eating a lot LOL meanwhile Sanchi enters & both eyes each other ,Sanchi is furious & Dhruv is scared LOL

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

oh kuch nahi Nani & Dadi was prepapring for d ladka since morn ... Dilshaad was distributing her add for a PG who is below 30,young & dashing LOL .. Sanchi & Dhruv met.for details go & check my post :P .. then they had fight as she got late..bt she manged to save d deal due to her honesty .. & at d end Dhruv knocked Sanchi's house door & nani saw him first,epi ended ..
precap : grannys mistook him as d ladka & he was eating a lot LOL meanwhile Sanchi enters & both eyes each other ,Sanchi is furious & Dhruv is scared LOL

hialot!Shocked

yeh toh kuch jyaada hie ho gayi jes!Embarrassed

Thanks buddy!Big smile

Well , i have o watch on youtube tommorow now...thats the only option to cherish it , but i imagined those scenes by your information!Embarrassed

...Jes...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top