Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Episode Discussion Thread / LIVE Update Here ONLY! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 25

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Bournville..

ok just to inform on Wednesdays I am scheduled to do the written update and I always do them live, so dont merge them here LOL

Same applies for me too LOL for Tuesdays Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..*Dev.*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread / LIVE Update Here ONLY! (Page 3)" in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Originally posted by *Dev.*

ok just to inform on Wednesdays I am scheduled to do the written update and I always do them live, so dont merge them here LOL

dishuEmbarrassedLOL

well you can put your live updates here first & then you can compile them in one post by copying from here , that will help you as well and members as well.!Big smile

liked my suggesstion . buddy?Embarrassed 
 oh u didnt get me, i think, i mean i write the complete episode live and keep updating the same post only. so its still in one place only. LOL u can check anamika's word update for clarity. LOL  see this link, this is how i do my written update live

Thats okay Dhishu:) Just post the link for the live update here if people have problems to find it tho i am sure it will stay on page 1LOL.

@Dev - its not compulsory that members have to do the live update. Live updates are usually  few lines so I am sure whoever participate will give away the story anyway :)

Nice suggestion melz.LOL

But posts like daily reviews or else which contains only Updates about any days particular episode, should be posted here rather than being posted on any seperate postSmile. And some open posts which contain updates only , making & showing it as a discussion topic. Rather than doing that, it can go here.Big smile

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

@Peu : Don't wry.Dev wil have to let us Tongueok wil come later,my hands r aching now ROFL

Arrey sure na babaHugLOL. and JesAngry...i will pinch you in PMsLOL if another time you pull my Leg.Dead with all other friends.OuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

@Peu : Don't wry.Dev wil have to let us Tongueok wil come later,my hands r aching now ROFL

Arrey sure na babaHugLOL. and JesAngry...i will pinch you in PMsLOL if another time you pull my Leg.Dead with all other friends.OuchLOL

arreh where i m pulling ur leg??!! ConfusedUnhappy i always say stuff like this with everyone,i m fun loving LOL okay from next time won't say about ya Big smileROFL i just assured them that you wil as this thread is meant to open to do such discussion SmileLOL

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged

arreh where i m pulling ur leg??!! ConfusedUnhappy i always say stuff like this with everyone,i m fun loving LOL okay from next time won't say about ya Big smileROFL i just assured them that you wil as this thread is meant to open to do such discussion SmileLOL

Arrey dont be sad babaBig smileLOL...i know you're funny!LOL dude!
i know thanks buddy!Embarrassed
and you have full right to pull my legOuchLOL...

...Jes...

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
okay ROFL 

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged

okay ROFL 

Dont make me spam!Ouch i dislike it!AngryOuch...and you goo for studing...you have exams buddy!Smile

...Jes...

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

okay ROFL 

Dont make me spam!Ouch i dislike it!AngryOuch...and you goo for studing...you have exams buddy!Smile

& i love spamming Evil Smile see there is a great problem created here LOL

*Dev.*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top