Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

Episode Discussion Thread / LIVE Update Here ONLY! (Page 13)

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
caught up with last 3 episodes in this week... I know we all are not happy with Sunil family but the episodes are beautifully balanced out with the progress in sanchi and DV relation. DV now knows that she has stuck a chord in his DIL... he is trying to understand what is happening...

And I should say though we have seen so many times these kind of scenes, still the tea scene and the fuse scene could create the required magic... And I believe the credit goes to the actors here because for CVs writing/envisaging this is cake walk considering these scenes are common...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-hinz

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Todays episode was nice where in starting gradually a unique relation is developing between Sanchi & Dhruv. S anchi is understanding the basic importance of her life. Night scene - where DV was ShirtlessCoolLOL...roaming in verandah But wore shirt when he saw Sanchi outside her verandah. LOL After that they have some Naino ki bhasha conversation .Embarrassed 

The demands of Suneel's family is increasing day by day , they want one gold coin for each of their family member who will come in wedding plus alot of Gold jewellery!

On top of that , because their America waali MeenA didi want this wedding in coming week , so they are doing wedding next week! . wow! NO adjustment from Suneel's family. This is not marriage, its looking like taking dowry in name of Traditions.
-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

So finally manged to watch this weeks epi ..and the first thing that strikes me is how wonderfully the writers are showing DV to be a master of his profession so much so that the personal qualities required there are so beautifully used by him when he is dealing with Saachi ...how almost effortlessly he manages to convince her with his line of thinking and gets her to almost say the same ...male leads in desi soaps are usually    shown to be super successful but the qualities that are sort of synonymous with that success are often missing in their chars but here thankfully so far such is not the caseThumbs Up

Coming to DV-Saachi scenes ...the fuse scene ...was probably like there is something different about you different tonight and DV's talk with Dilz later on well depicted confusion .And later on when Saachi compliments DV the slight confused blushing was just so Awww

Then yesterday the tea scene how beautifully he managed to get Saachi out of her confused wounded state ..and his dazed looks when she was tending to his hand ...Awww and the best bit when she says he is chota and he says to himself itna bhi nahi ..I like he isnt weird around her but still has that confusion dazed feel in him.

And the bit with the air coolers quite symbolic of how he is the cool air in Saachi's otherwise high pressure suffocating life and Awww the way he complimented her with udde zulfein jab jab teri song ...the indirect sweet flirting was so so Neat ...and him looking at her idhar udhar se Awww and the Balcony sign talk was so cute .

its slowly and surely getting to this point from DV's end

Na Gharzz Kissi Se, Na Vaasta, Mujhay Kaam Apnay hi Kaam Se,

Tere Zikr Se, Teri Fikr Se, Teri Yaad Se, Tere Naam Se..

Oh n Saachi looked really nice in yesterdays epi in that Sari and DV to always looks Handsome ..Blushing..the pastel colors look so good on him.

The precap-I love his search for words to giving a name to his bond with Saachi plus I hope Vishwas is anything but a superstar cause he doesnt look like oneROFL

I think this Prachi-Sunil drama is going to ref point when DV-Saachi get to the marriage point since DV too comes from a rich Marwari family and that where probably DV will show how he is different !

PS- For all those whove seen Malaal ,DV is surely going to be the our version of Jawad Approve

Edited by -RD- - 26 September 2013 at 4:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

PS- For all those whove seen Malaal ,DV is surely going to be the our version of Jawad Approve

I guess Jawad ko match up karna toh mushkil hai...he was a one of a kind adorable character...plus Pakistani shows have more subtlety which is hard to find in an Indian show...even this one...but yes, I guess there are traces of Jawad qualities in DV...he's more kiddish than Jawad though...despite all his wise talks.

You know what I would love though? A recreation of the "Shaadi aapke bina thode na ho sakti hai" bits...lol...where Zee was unaware that Jawad was talking about HER the whole time he was narrating the story of the woman he loves and wants to marryLOL

Also the "Aap" barrier should be removed at some point...if they can't even address each other as EQUALS toh aur awkwardness hogi...DV used to call her Saachi in the beginning but added the JI cuz she always puts up her TEACHER type attitude...lol

Edited by AreYaar - 26 September 2013 at 7:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Omg, Pooja, that shair is apt for them! Day Dreaming especially DV Embarrassed

-RD-

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

I guess Jawad ko match up karna toh mushkil hai...he was a one of a kind adorable character...plus Pakistani shows have more subtlety which is hard to find in an Indian show...even this one...but yes, I guess there are traces of Jawad qualities in DV...he's more kiddish than Jawad though...despite all his wise talks.

You know what I would love though? A recreation of the "Shaadi aapke bina thode na ho sakti hai" bits...lol...where Zee was unaware that Jawad was talking about HER the whole time he was narrating the story of the woman he loves and wants to marryLOL

Also the "Aap" barrier should be removed at some point...if they can't even address each other as EQUALS toh aur awkwardness hogi...DV used to call her Saachi in the beginning but added the JI cuz she always puts up her TEACHER type attitude...lol

Totally Agree with what u've said there and thats why I said our version of Jawad LOL because Jawad is hard to match upto for the reasons u mentioned and our soap leads to tend to be typical somewhere down the line LOL...Oh and as for DV calling her Saachi Ji i like the way he pauses and says the Ji ...as if its the unwanted add on bec of her teacher type attitude LOL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Totally Agree with what u've said there and thats why I said our version of Jawad LOL because Jawad is hard to match upto for the reasons u mentioned and our soap leads to tend to be typical somewhere down the line LOL...Oh and as for DV calling her Saachi Ji i like the way he pauses and says the Ji ...as if its the unwanted add on bec of her teacher type attitude LOL

Malaal is my fav. Pakistani show...actually the ONLY Pakistani show that I loved...lolLOL...so it's a pretty high standard to match up to in my eyes...and Jawad as a character...unique piece...lol

Yeah I liked how DV used to take the pause and then add the JI deliberately but nowadays toh he's always "Saachi ji, Saachi ji"...I guess ab toh gusse mein ya phir confession ke time pe hi sirf Saachi bolegaLOL

-RD-

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Shayad confession ke time bhi na bole LOL

Go to top