Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Episode Discussion Thread / LIVE Update Here ONLY! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 25

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I am not drawing any comparison but Saachi and DV kinda  remind me of Zee and Jawad from Malaal .. even though Saachi and DV are more typical desi soap kinda yet the bond is something like Zee and Jawad and I am hoping that DV's char progresses to being like that of Jawad's if possible though I doubt it cause our soaps tend to be typical but there is hope alwaysLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread / LIVE Update Here ONLY! (Page 11)" in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Pooja, great comparison!! I can't believe you've seen so many, almost all the Pakistani classics! :P

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
^^ Ek Zamaana tha I was only watching Pakistani shows ...LOL

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

hello DV premis, I is here after a nice epiLOL

err am I rigt in thinking that the pace is a tad bit worrying?
I mean I dont like drags but DV admiring Sanchi and fixing almost everything in her life seems a little fast...Nonetheless it was a great epi once again...how DV helped Sanchi with the Prachi situation was cute ...Prachi and Aadu's convo was well done...Prachi isnt selfish but just doesnt see much beyond her own life...it was nice that Aadu and her thought of Sanchi and her dreams, Aadu is better than Prachi in this dept of course...

One other doubt i had abt DV's dad was cleared today as well as the other day...So DV is marwaari and this might be good and bad when it comes to Prachi's in laws...the so called super traditional dad might object to DV's presence in  Prabhu family or they might end being acquaintances...

Sanchi deserves a good business and life partner reckons DV and Dil thinks she'd fit the role wellLOL poor thing will be shattered to know that her DV has already lost his heart elsewere...Guess we are in for a week long Sunil family drama along with SarRuv scenes in between of couse which is why I dont mind it...Also, 45 mins of DV next week Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-ApoorvaFanOnlyHope

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

^^ Ek Zamaana tha I was only watching Pakistani shows ...LOL
Haye Allah, wow yaar..pehle kabhi kyun nahi mili LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
^^ Der se hi sahi par mile to sahi Embarrassed

----

So I caught up with both Monday and tuesday's episodes together and DV DV DV DV ..sigh this guy is just so freadkingly adorable with that 440 v waali smile ..The DV- Saachi scene in the kitchen was so so cute ...DV was acting like some bhaav khaane waali girlfriend with his lines as to whether he will get prasad this time and that she only said many TY's but only one sorry ROFL...and the way he was rolling his eyes ROFL and the way he was amazed at Saachi's warmth towards Pradeep's wife and Saachi returned the same amazed expressions when DV decided to do the Visarjan .

Post the Ganpati Visarjan the way DV & Saachi were stepping in for each other I felt like singing mile sur mera tumharaROFL...and finally the bits at Saachi's office and Saachi's confused expression when DV was talking to his mom and then  DV helping her out with her Marwari recipe hunt plus the way DV said how he was busy and he had to go shopping with Nani & Aaji and then has to help Addu out ...this guy can surely melt anyone's heart and like Dilz said he has some jadoo in him for sure !

Ruslaan is just perfect as DV Day Dreaming

Edited by -RD- - 18 September 2013 at 10:48am

hinzApoorvaFanOnlyHope

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged

mile sur mera tumharaROFL

-RD-ApoorvaFanOnlyHope

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Yesterdays Epi ...Hayee Hayee the ghar ka sadasya DV ...BlushingDay Dreaming..how he was putting the curtains ..adorable stuff ...and then his bit Saachi at night and the way he made her feel better and found her smile for her ...he so understands her perfectly and his indirect answers to the questions that were bothering her and the flirtatious  bit at the end with Saachi not getting what he was trying to say abt having got hold of the marwari recipes ..Oh and the paper plane bit ..and his ref to college days and paper plane messages ROFLthe whole night time convo was superb Thumbs Up...And then his bt with prachi ..he does have a way with women doesnt he ..saara zamaana is slowly baning DV ka deewanaROFL

DV's observation power, his way of handling people and related and that smile ...totally fit the char of a super charming tez lawayerCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzApoorvaFan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top