Episode Discussion Thread / LIVE Update Here ONLY! - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
Yesterdays epi was such a cute one as well ...I like how DV's compliments are beginning to have that effect on Saachi ,she can sense it but her reactions are mature and not typical and I like how DV blurts out a compliment actually is haal e dil but then has to do a cover up job🤣...The scene with Vishwas ,DV Saachi and Dilz was really nice I loved Vishwas's expressions ...and then his advice to DV was also perfect , timely advice since he is going to have a competitor soon and the Precap Awww his compliments and words she is beginning to remember ...just so Awww

DV- Saachi are adorable more so DV😳
Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago
@RD...

Agree with u...like DV's expressions... he is so cute...wondering what's happening to him...but not quite realising its love...

@ Dev...

Thanx for
The thread Dev...will help keep in touch with old friends...some of whom i can see are here... 😊 Edited by Mehek25 - 10 years ago
The duo is adorable, but DV is just the apple of my eye ☺️ 
Originally posted by Mehek25

@RD...

Agree with u...like DV's expressions... he is so cute...wondering what's happening to him...but not quite realising its love...

@ Dev...

Thanx for
The thread Dev...will help keep in touch with old friends...some of whom i can see are here... 😊

Its so nice to see you too here mehek ji🤗...its almost a year where we are in same forum again! yeah here are many old friends & we all can revive our old days now as well!😃

DV is slowly going inside Sanchi's heart!
Originally posted by OnlyHope

The duo is adorable, but DV is just the apple of my eye ☺️ 

Correction to the above DV is the apple of our eyes ☺️😳😆
Originally posted by -RD-

Pooja wohi likhne wali thi, but I speak for myself ☺️ my se our ka safar is too difficult 😆
Originally posted by -RD-

Yupp Desi girl DV is the Apple of my eyes too☺️
I  am dying when DV gets Blush😳
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Pooja wohi likhne wali thi, but I speak for myself ☺️ my se our ka safar is too difficult 😆

🥺😆
Todays epi belonged to the confused yet very very adorable DV , his attraction towards Saachi ,his care , concern ,confusion (yet going abt his role as a friend )and focus were awesomely potrayed bas all i could remember while watching him were these lines:-

Kaash ki dil mein jaaga ye naya armaan na hota,
Kaash ki hosh mein hote huye main usse anjaan na hota...!