Episode Discussion Thread / LIVE Update Here ONLY! - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
I loved last Thursday's episode!
Can't wait to watch tonight's 😳

DV was so cute and Sanchi was equally adorable...the way they were smiling and talking to each other, just made me so happy...DV bringing up all the stuff Sanchi did to punish up was hilarious...Apart from Pradeep, everything about the epi today was awesome...I didnt mind Prachi today coz what they showed is quite relevant to the upcoming track...i can see how DV will help Sanchi understand and deal with Prachi's would/could be in laws...

I just loved how they cleared all MU's without any regres, there were a few gestures that made me smile, one was Sanchi making sure Dil knows that she's accepted her mistake and is fine with DV now...The other was aaji and naani smile ust watching Sanchi with DV sharing a friendly chat...Even Yadav's ji's candy offer to Sanchi was cute...

Baaki DV to DV hai, goes without saying that he steals the show always ❀️ but Sanchi was no less today...It was a very well balanced sweet epi...enjoyed it thoroughly!
LOVED today's episode!
The whole kitchen scene was beautifully shown..small nok jhok and all..and the chai ki aadat wala dialogue was superb! <3 😳
@Hina, I agree. I caught up the episode now. Its beautiful. The way they have pictured the scene in the kitchen is good. We could fee the positive vibes generating for each other.
...also it was nice to see both grannies noticing the beautiful bond 😳
I am not drawing any comparison but Saachi and DV kinda  remind me of Zee and Jawad from Malaal .. even though Saachi and DV are more typical desi soap kinda yet the bond is something like Zee and Jawad and I am hoping that DV's char progresses to being like that of Jawad's if possible though I doubt it cause our soaps tend to be typical but there is hope alwaysπŸ˜†
Pooja, great comparison!! I can't believe you've seen so many, almost all the Pakistani classics! :P
^^ Ek Zamaana tha I was only watching Pakistani shows ...πŸ˜†

hello DV premis, I is here after a nice epiπŸ˜†

err am I rigt in thinking that the pace is a tad bit worrying?
I mean I dont like drags but DV admiring Sanchi and fixing almost everything in her life seems a little fast...Nonetheless it was a great epi once again...how DV helped Sanchi with the Prachi situation was cute ...Prachi and Aadu's convo was well done...Prachi isnt selfish but just doesnt see much beyond her own life...it was nice that Aadu and her thought of Sanchi and her dreams, Aadu is better than Prachi in this dept of course...

One other doubt i had abt DV's dad was cleared today as well as the other day...So DV is marwaari and this might be good and bad when it comes to Prachi's in laws...the so called super traditional dad might object to DV's presence in  Prabhu family or they might end being acquaintances...

Sanchi deserves a good business and life partner reckons DV and Dil thinks she'd fit the role wellπŸ˜† poor thing will be shattered to know that her DV has already lost his heart elsewere...Guess we are in for a week long Sunil family drama along with SarRuv scenes in between of couse which is why I dont mind it...Also, 45 mins of DV next week
Originally posted by -RD-

^^ Ek Zamaana tha I was only watching Pakistani shows ...πŸ˜†
Haye Allah, wow yaar..pehle kabhi kyun nahi mili πŸ˜†