Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

& i love spamming 😈 see there is a great problem created here πŸ˜†

naah...i have faced many more!πŸ˜‰
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What i loved about the epi is two grannies.. both r sweet heartsπŸ€—
Another one is old employee( dont get his name) .The last scene where hez speaking to sanchi was very nice.😳
Sanchi was great as usual. Today too i liked the last part very much.
Dhruv was good.
Loved the precap too.
Dilshad is a fashion disaster.

Edited by geethu07 - 10 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@Dev : yah i see πŸ˜†

okay so d epi was really great.haaye Ruslaan 😳 i loved when he was lying on d road.he got tired of waiting πŸ˜† & then he got Sanchi's car & how cute it was he was keep saying ma'am 😳 & said dard yahan ho raha hai & placed her hand oh his heart ☺️ then it turned into a cute fight... me toh super happy with their chemistry , so fresh ❀️
Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Dev : yah i see πŸ˜†

okay so d epi was really great.haaye Ruslaan 😳 i loved when he was lying on d road.he got tired of waiting πŸ˜† & then he got Sanchi's car & how cute it was he was keep saying ma'am 😳 & said dard yahan ho raha hai & placed her hand oh his heart ☺️ then it turned into a cute fight... me toh super happy with their chemistry , so fresh ❀️

Same here, I can feel that their chemistry gonna rock!!!πŸ˜‰
Ruslaan was so cute & I already like his attitude, he portrayed it well & I just liked when he put Saanchi's hand on his chest saying the pain is there!!!πŸ˜ƒ
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishani7

Same here, I can feel that their chemistry gonna rock!!!πŸ˜‰
Ruslaan was so cute & I already like his attitude, he portrayed it well & I just liked when he put Saanchi's hand on his chest saying the pain is there!!!πŸ˜ƒ

yah our senses rock RIshani πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
exactly the pain one was so so cute & adorable scene ... i was like totally jumping through out d whole epi 🀣
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Koi mujhe batao aaj kya hue episode mein...

i missed it😳
...Jes... thumbnail
oh kuch nahi Nani & Dadi was prepapring for d ladka since morn ... Dilshaad was distributing her add for a PG who is below 30,young & dashing πŸ˜† .. Sanchi & Dhruv met.for details go & check my post :P .. then they had fight as she got late..bt she manged to save d deal due to her honesty .. & at d end Dhruv knocked Sanchi's house door & nani saw him first,epi ended ..
precap : grannys mistook him as d ladka & he was eating a lot πŸ˜† meanwhile Sanchi enters & both eyes each other ,Sanchi is furious & Dhruv is scared πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail

oh kuch nahi Nani & Dadi was prepapring for d ladka since morn ... Dilshaad was distributing her add for a PG who is below 30,young & dashing πŸ˜† .. Sanchi & Dhruv met.for details go & check my post :P .. then they had fight as she got late..bt she manged to save d deal due to her honesty .. & at d end Dhruv knocked Sanchi's house door & nani saw him first,epi ended ..
precap : grannys mistook him as d ladka & he was eating a lot πŸ˜† meanwhile Sanchi enters & both eyes each other ,Sanchi is furious & Dhruv is scared πŸ˜†

hialot!😲

yeh toh kuch jyaada hie ho gayi jes!😳

Thanks buddy!πŸ˜ƒ

Well , i have o watch on youtube tommorow now...thats the only option to cherish it , but i imagined those scenes by your information!😳
...Jes... thumbnail
@Dev : yes it defo was too much 😳 they did fantastic job :D
*Dev.* thumbnail

@Dev : yes it defo was too much 😳 they did fantastic job :D

ahaan...did dhruv did nautanki?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†